Coles Myer Group Interviews (1 Viewer)

mitch_07

HSC
yeah i got the same email as jkddragon. what does this email mean and how long approximately until i get a job as desperate for cash lol
thanks mitch_07

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
mitch_07 said:
yeah i got the same email as jkddragon. what does this email mean and how long approximately until i get a job as desperate for cash lol
thanks mitch_07
lol i think the e mail has been posted 5 times with the same question

it means you passed the group interview. they may not have places in shops available for you though so you might not get a job but if they do have spaces they will contact you.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'd think so panda, since they told you they have sent you to a store, they actually called yo uto tell you that so i'd think you went to the next step

ZabZu

HSC
i am in the exact same position as you panda. I got a call on Monday telling me to expect a call from the Officeworks manager and i still havent heard anything.

waterfowl

HSC
Panda Bear said:
2 days still no call... how hard is it to call someone :(
Think of all the people they have to call, along with all the stuff of their normal job. Example Myer where I work hires about 75 extra people over Christmas, and think of how many people probably apply.
Try calling them!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, the funniest thing happen to me today. I have been trying to get a job since the HSC finished (over a year for me) and then about a week and a half ago I got a job with Domino's Pizza, and then today I get an email from Coles Myer telling me that I have an interview with them. Haha I can believe it:p!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Hey, just a question. In the email they said:

SCHOOL STUDENTS: Please note that if you are currently attending school you are requested to bring a PHOTOCOPY of your latest school report for our records.
So, since I am at University, do you think I should I bring my results to the interview:)?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
um, if they're good :)

bring your school report as well because sometimes they make uni students fax it to them after, it's less hassel if you just give it to them

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
iambored said:
um, if they're good :)

bring your school report as well because sometimes they make uni students fax it to them after, it's less hassel if you just give it to them
Hmm, well you see my school reports would get me thrown out of the room in about a minute flat:p! My University marks are much better. I think I will take my chances and not give them my school reports unless they ask for them:p.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Merethrond said:
Hmm, well you see my school reports would get me thrown out of the room in about a minute flat:p! My University marks are much better. I think I will take my chances and not give them my school reports unless they ask for them:p.
then do that, bring the uni marks maybe so they might not ask for the school ones.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
iambored said:
then do that, bring the uni marks maybe so they might not ask for the school ones.
Yeah, I think that is what I am going to do. I hope it works:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)