Coles Myer Online Assessment? (1 Viewer)

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Colesmyer pays you every wednesday so checking tomorrow proberly you wont know.
the induction money takes at least 2 weeks to be paid cause of paperwork sent to the melbourne office.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
wheres the coles myer website and how do I access the mystery test? ^^^ u lucky bastards I wanna work at Dick Smiths

oh and p.s How do I become an applicant.. they only have sign in but no sign up

Last edited:

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
wheres the coles myer website and how do I access the mystery test? ^^^ u lucky bastards I wanna work at Dick Smiths

oh and p.s How do I become an applicant.. they only have sign in but no sign up
for all the ppl who cant find it on the coles myer site, u go Here press apply and then fill out the details...

as for the woolies site...
go Here to register .then if you're lucky, ull get an email, sms, or even a phone call...

and yeah, that test on coles... after u apply, they look at ur application, and then they might send u an sms (they did to me) saying to check my email to do an online test, and then in the email, it tells u to just login to ur account, and then theres a link there.... but u need to be asked to do the test :p

Ps. working at dicksmith is so awesome, lol the guys i work with are gr8 ppl, gr8 sense of humor, lol as soon as there isnt an customers in the store, they start swaring at each other lol..its tons funny, just have to be there lol...
anyways, gud luck on getting jobs, and if u have fun, i hope u enjoy it as much as i enjoy mine...
until next time :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
with this iq test thingy is it online? and if so, that means others can do the test for u....also is there a time limit?
well i suppose others can do it for you but you do agree before that no one will do it and i think they say you will be fired or something if they find out someone did it

= Jennifer =

HSC
i did not apply for coles myer christmas drive and when i worked at kmart for 2 years i never did one of those tests ever it must be a new thing, do you know when they recruit again?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I did it ages ago and got 96% so was pretty pleased four months later they emailed for a group interview - I had a job by then so didn't bother going.

The test is esay the system is shit.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i did not apply for coles myer christmas drive and when i worked at kmart for 2 years i never did one of those tests ever it must be a new thing, do you know when they recruit again?
mainly at christmas, that's their big drive, but also they do little bits of hiring through the year. so yo uhave to apply for a normal casual position, with the normal form instead of the chsitrmas casual form

= Jennifer =

HSC
iambored said:
mainly at christmas, that's their big drive, but also they do little bits of hiring through the year. so yo uhave to apply for a normal casual position, with the normal form instead of the chsitrmas casual form
thanks for that so i should apply maybe may/june next year or should i just fill in the expression of interest form?

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
= Jennifer = said:
It actually is quite old, it's been up for 2/3 years.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
thanks for that so i should apply maybe may/june next year or should i just fill in the expression of interest form?
if you want christmas casual:
http://careers.colesmyer.com/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=96598&lWorkTypeID=548, 546
try your luck with the link above, they say they keep your details for later anyway

or for next year - apply with the expression of interest when it comes out, around june, then apply for christmas casual as early as possible

if you want to go for random hiring:
i found this, you may as well fill it out, sometimes with the expressions of interest they e-mail you when the hiring actually starts and you can fill in a total form then. http://careers.colesmyer.com/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=25741&lWorkTypeID=548, 546

group interviews have only been out for 2 years now. maybe 2 1/2

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i got my interview this thurs at chatswood

i got 95 for the test... i kno pplz who got 98 and haven received an interview yet did the test before me

so yea @_@

Seabiscuit

HSC
I got 97. The highest mark i know of so far is a 98.

The first part of that test was like a try-hard UMAT test. Except definately not as hard.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i went for group interveiw in july and got through to the next stage...does that mean im considered for the christmas drive?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
blackfriday said:
i went for group interveiw in july and got through to the next stage...does that mean im considered for the christmas drive?
yep, if you passed in july and got through any bet they've lost your form or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)