Coming First. (1 Viewer)

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have any good tips on how to come first in a subject other than studying hard (if there is any other way lol)?

I try and study hard, but then I think of all the people doing the same subject and then I lose all hope in coming even close to 20th in the whole year. I keep thinking why try when there are smarter people doing the same subject .. and failing my maths half-yearlies topped that off. :(

So, any tips? :)
What school you go to? Don't be demoralised if the competition at your school is fierce.. Those guys may just be naturally talented or have different ways of studying to you.. Also look at what your study consists of and what works and what doesn't.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Work hard in class. If you don't work hard in class, studying a month before the exam won't benefit you much.

bored of sc

HSC
Exam technique, spending more time on assignments and of course, study.

fully223

HSC
I came first in both legal and business. All you have to do is study hard, cover your work and complete the assignments to the best you can.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Study :)

NO other way, trust me

not entirely true, some people are naturals, some people have astounding memories or the ability to take on and comprehend information when they aren't paying attention. however in the end if you work consistently and you work hard, it might pay off, it might not.

theres more to life than coming first and theres more to life than school, goodluck though :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)