communication option (1 Viewer)

*ccs*

i loved the questions...besides D haha the parts on the eye were easy and the ear was pretty good too just had to write about the implant and aid... I HATE ACTION POTENTIALS lol...just hate them so part d was stoopid.but i still did it ok

SaMi5

HSC
i rekon they were easy as! wel up until d lol.... we did an assessment on hearing aids n implants so it was an easy 7 mrks but yeh action potential is gay!... but it coulda bin ay harder...

*ccs*

yeh tis good when u have assessments on the questions...i had one on the eye, ear and action potentials but the eye was always easier.....for that "label this part of the eye" did u get RETINA?
they could of asked us to like label the parts of the ear (in detail) lol or something that would have annoyed me..but ti was pretty good must admit

SaMi5

HSC
yeh i sure did get retina... and yeh i learnt all the parts of the eye n ear n they ask one mrks worth!! a wel i spose its good to kno where stuff is lol aw yeh n the cateract Q was in out assessment too so that was good as!! i made up in communication for not knowin some short answers Q.. even tho i answered them all lol some i was just bullshittin on..but yeh i was happier after it was finished!! yay no more bio!!... n i just started to like it too ohhhhh

falltopieces

HSC
SaMi5 said:
i rekon they were easy as! wel up until d lol.... we did an assessment on hearing aids n implants so it was an easy 7 mrks but yeh action potential is gay!... but it coulda bin ay harder...

This is my answer:

Depolarisation must reach a threshold (minimum stimulus required to generate respnse in the nerve cell) which is at least 50 mV more than the resting potential of - 70 mv. No Action potential if depolarisation is below this level. Therefore not all stimuli produce an action potential.

Is it a good answer?

SaMi5

HSC
falltopieces said:
This is my answer:

Depolarisation must reach a threshold (minimum stimulus required to generate respnse in the nerve cell) which is at least 50 mV more than the resting potential of - 70 mv. No Action potential if depolarisation is below this level. Therefore not all stimuli produce an action potential.

Is it a good answer?

yeh that seems like a good as answer coz its very similar to mine lol lets hope we r both right .. any one else get this answer???

SaMi5

HSC
falltopieces said:
Maybe your teacher use the same textbook as mine lol
lol yeh im guessin they do... at least we think we got the answer right.. stuf wat everyone else wrote lol

falltopieces

HSC
SaMi5 said:
lol yeh im guessin they do... at least we think we got the answer right.. stuf wat everyone else wrote lol

Yeah I am glad they didn't ask anything about the practical stuff otherwise I would've been screwed lol

falltopieces

HSC
stu_jacks88 said:
I stuffed up d) (ii), but besides that its all good!!!
Yeah I think my answer wasn't that good as well since our class never actually did a prac on neurones. She just gave me a picture of the neurones from the book

cataleptic

HSC
They were all really good I thought, I studied all that stuff and it was all easy, but then again the communication option was damn easy when you boil it down to its basic terms.

So yeah I'm pretty confident I did well in the communication part.

SaMi5

HSC
falltopieces said:
Yeah I am glad they didn't ask anything about the practical stuff otherwise I would've been screwed lol
yeh i woulda bin stuffed it was on prac stuff lol actually i went into the exam n thort to myself shit i didnt study my pracs.. im gald there was onlt that one Q on them... i just bullshitted my way thru it lol

actually im stoked with the whole communication bit... thort it could of bin alot harder..

Sally_Hatton

True

I didnt know anything about action potentials until i came out of the exam. So i didnt like that question either. But i still managed to write 4 pgs about it, didnt mention Na or K once!!!!

falltopieces

HSC
SaMi5 said:
yeh i woulda bin stuffed it was on prac stuff lol actually i went into the exam n thort to myself shit i didnt study my pracs.. im gald there was onlt that one Q on them... i just bullshitted my way thru it lol

actually im stoked with the whole communication bit... thort it could of bin alot harder..
yeah last year's questions on communication were much harder than this year's questions

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol WTF with neurones. ohhh i hated that question. but i LOVED the one on hearing aids and cochlear implants. very easy. and my eye drawings were so fucked up

falltopieces

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
lol WTF with neurones. ohhh i hated that question. but i LOVED the one on hearing aids and cochlear implants. very easy. and my eye drawings were so fucked up
Yeah I screwed up QD (ii) and (iii). Probably will only get 1 from each

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)