Condoms or No Condoms (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
How about diaphrams and spermicide? How does that feel during sex?

-P_D

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
My first 3 times were without condoms, but he didn't come anyway and I've gotta say, before I'd thought it wouldn't matter, you know, that females won't notice the difference, but yes, we do as well, unfortunately...and I refuse to go on the pill.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
definitely better without.

token responsible comment: but only if you're taking the pill!!
I'm not sure when a girl says she has taken the pills. It just makes me wonder if she's trying to let me get her pregnant and have babies.
Don't fall for that trap. And dispose your condoms thoroughly so she won't steal it and pour the semens into a container for future use.

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
I thought he was serious, until the second line :S

If I havn't posted on this yet, girls get shittier when they're on the pill... but bareback is alot better. I would only ever go out with a girl that I'm very sure is clean (ie virgin or we both get checked beforehand).

Even the nicest girls can become bitches on the pill, so I guess... I'm just doing the very irresponsible thing.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
T-mac01 said:
I'm not sure when a girl says she has taken the pills. It just makes me wonder if she's trying to let me get her pregnant and have babies.
Don't fall for that trap. And dispose your condoms thoroughly so she won't steal it and pour the semens into a container for future use.
that's definitely the biggest risk when having sex.

but still, if you're not sure whether or not you want to have sex without a condom, try those ultra thin ones.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
oh i forgot to mention not worry about stds and other dirty virus's out there..!!
Then get your partner tested...

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
My first 3 times were without condoms, but he didn't come anyway and I've gotta say, before I'd thought it wouldn't matter, you know, that females won't notice the difference, but yes, we do as well, unfortunately...and I refuse to go on the pill.
um...pre cum can and probably often does contain sperm.

Skeeta

HSC
thats right

sex is like basketball

You dribble before you shoot ;)

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
I'm in the same boat as Cykologi_gal, as in far from heaven, but there's still a risk of pre-cum. I just take that risk.

What's riskier - precum, or pill + full ejaculation... hmm, does anyone know the stats for that?

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
if you keep having sex without a condom and keep using the withdrawal method it is only a matter of time before you get your gf pregnant.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
maccaman said:
I'm in the same boat as Cykologi_gal, as in far from heaven, but there's still a risk of pre-cum. I just take that risk.

What's riskier - precum, or pill + full ejaculation... hmm, does anyone know the stats for that?
the pill is more effective than the withdrawal method

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
The pill is way more effective than the withdrawal "method".

From Wiki:

"Like many methods of birth control, reliable effectiveness is achieved only by correct and consistent use. Observed failure rates of withdrawal vary depending on the population being studied: studies have found actual failure rates of 15-28% per year.[2] In comparison the pill has an actual use failure rate of 8%, while the diaphragm has an actual use failure rate of 16%.[3] The condom has an actual use failure rate of 10-18%.[4]

For couples that use withdrawal correctly at every act of intercourse, the failure rate is 4% per year. In comparison the pill has a perfect-use failure rate of 0.3%, while the diaphragm has a perfect use failure rate of 6%.[3] The condom has a perfect-use failure rate of 2%.[3]

The primary cause of failure of the withdrawal method is the lack of self-control of those using it. Poor timing of the withdrawal can result in semen on the vulva, which can easily migrate into the female reproductive tract. Some medical professionals view withdrawal as an ineffective method of birth control.[5] In contrast, a recent study in Iran found that provinces with higher rates of withdrawal use do not have higher fertility rates, and that the contribution of withdrawal use to unintended pregnancies is not markedly different from that of other commonly used methods such as the pill or condom.[6]

It has been suggested that the pre-ejaculate ("Cowper's fluid"), fluid emitted by the penis prior to ejaculation, contains spermatozoa (sperm cells), and is easily drawn into the vagina by capillary action. However, several small studies[7][8] have failed to find any viable sperm in the fluid. While no large conclusive studies have been done, it is now believed the primary cause of method (correct-use) failure is the pre-ejaculate fluid picking up sperm from a previous ejaculation.[9] For this reason, it is recommended that users of withdrawal have the male partner urinate between ejaculations, to clear the urethra of sperm, and wash any ejaculate from objects that might come near the woman's vulva (e.g. hands and his penis).[10]"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)