Condoms thread. (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Do they just sit there and let it leak out?

Go to the toilet and push it out. It's still all clumpy at that stage and should all come out at once.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Your girls need to work on their kegal muscles if they can't push it all out in one shot. Also, I can't imagine either of your sitting there wiping up for her?

Anyway, it's not just the skin - it's the heat and the feeling of when he spurts inside. Completely and utterly incomparable.

Go to the toilet and push it out. It's still all clumpy at that stage and should all come out at once.
I'm... not even sure what to say.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I've never had that issue, never had sex without a condom.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was thinking more: "whatisthisidonteven", but I think I've been using that a lot lately.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I've never had that issue, never had sex without a condom.

yeah me neither. unelss you're so reckless and insane as to think that having unprotected sex with randoms is a good idea it's not something you'll have to deal with outside the context of a relationship tbh

also if you're so worried about "leaking" just yank it out when you're about to spew seriously cuming inside a girl is overrated.

don't be a dummy cum on her tummy

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Also, I can't imagine either of your sitting there wiping up for her?
Nah, I only know what happens from feedback. By that point of the interaction, I'm feeling pretty good about myself, so I'm flexing in the mirror then having a nap.

I'd go on, but I've kinda reached my limit on the depth I can talk about this stuff in a public forum. Not really comfortable getting in to too much detail about her/her body; not my place.

Anyway, it's not just the skin - it's the heat and the feeling of when he spurts inside. Completely and utterly incomparable.
That is awesome. I was half expecting you to say "I only let them finish on my chest or face"

Go to the toilet and push it out. It's still all clumpy at that stage and should all come out at once. (and other stuff)
Thanks for the insight, it was one of those things I never really asked about, but glad I know now. There's not really anything I could do about it, it's not really tactful to tell a girl what to do with her parts after you've been doing your thing down there, but it's good to know.

I'm... not even sure what to say.
Then say nothing. For fucks sake, we're having an adult conversation that you are getting A FUCKING LOT out of. By making these stupid remarks and blatantly trying to get yourself involved in the conversation, you creep everyone out which will make people uncomfortable and less likely to contribute. You're hurting yourself by being a tool!

I was on the fence about you until now. Learn when to not say fucking anything. People (now me as well) hate you because you post shit. If you have nothing useful to contribute, then don't contribute anything. It's not rocket science.

I wish I had mod powers. If I was a mod, I'd delete your post and give you a short ban as a warning to grow up, as well as to lift your act and the quality of your posts.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
I too would find it creepy talking about my own sex life (or lack of) on a public forum.. especially since some of the posters and lurkers know me IRL

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Then say nothing. For fucks sake, we're having an adult conversation that you are getting A FUCKING LOT out of. By making these stupid remarks and blatantly trying to get yourself involved in the conversation, you creep everyone out which will make people uncomfortable and less likely to contribute. You're hurting yourself by being a tool!

I was on the fence about you until now. Learn when to not say fucking anything. People (now me as well) hate you because you post shit. If you have nothing useful to contribute, then don't contribute anything. It's not rocket science.

I wish I had mod powers. If I was a mod, I'd delete your post and give you a short ban as a warning to grow up, as well as to lift your act and the quality of your posts.
Fine jumb, I'll concede those points. I can't really argue against that. You win.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I DON'T SMASH ANY BOX I'M FOREVER ALONEw *cries*
Don't worry, with the expertise of mitchy, Lolsmith, Arc, twistedrebel and I - we'll get you a nice girl! =P

I see some nice looking ones near Morven Brown. Artsy types. The ones that look straight out of a 1950s American magazine - those pin-up type girls. /me shrugs

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry, with the expertise of mitchy, Lolsmith, Arc, twistedrebel and I - we'll get you a nice girl! =P

I see some nice looking ones near Morven Brown. Artsy types. The ones that look straight out of a 1950s American magazine - those pin-up type girls. /me shrugs
i'm joking dude.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

Shut the fuck up, you don't know what you're talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)