Condoms thread. (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
That reminds me - my maths teacher dared me to go up to this girl that I knew who worked at a pharmacy (S.) and say: "Hey, uhh... I have to get a six pack of "Duh-recks" *shows her a scrap of paper with 'Durex' scribbled on*" - and to report back and say what happened.

I never got to do it - but my friends all really really really really wanted me to do it. Unfortunately, she lives like two hours away and doesn't work there anymore ostensibly.

Would've been awesome.
Even your teacher knows you're lame.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
My teacher conjured up the plan.

And...?
It only just clicked; your school teacher was the one who suggested you embarrass yourself and another student at their place of work using a sex product?

Creepy much?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
That reminds me - my maths teacher dared me to go up to this girl that I knew who worked at a pharmacy (S.) and say: "Hey, uhh... I have to get a six pack of "Duh-recks" *shows her a scrap of paper with 'Durex' scribbled on*" - and to report back and say what happened.

I never got to do it - but my friends all really really really really wanted me to do it. Unfortunately, she lives like two hours away and doesn't work there anymore ostensibly.

Would've been awesome.
I don't see how that would've been awesome?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
awesome cos he would've have bought his first pack of condoms?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm surprised by the long used by dates on them. Helps to always be prepared, I guess.

Garygaz

HSC
I know ur not Indian but im sure its still just as applicable:

Indian women also run an outsize risk of unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted disease, including a high rate of HIV/AIDS. One cause is that Indian men’s condoms malfunction more than 15 percent of the time. Why such a high fail rate? According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, some 60 percent of Indian men have penises too small for the condoms manufactured to fit World Health Organization Specs…”The condom,” declared one of the researchers, “is not optimized for India.”
~ Superfreakonomics
fuck i love that book. i fapped to the whole section talking about the economics of prostitution. anal cheaper then normal sex. brb america

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Because a farcical situation is set up where I'm buying condoms...?

michaeljennings

HSC
whats awesome about buying condoms though lol... It's about as exciting as buying shaving cream. The first time you do it you feel like youre a big man but then you realise youre only buying it because youve run out

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
whats awesome about buying condoms though lol... It's about as exciting as buying shaving cream. The first time you do it you feel like youre a big man but then you realise youre only buying it because youve run out
Yeah, but it's me we're talking about - and the 'lolwat' situation it'd create. The main question that would be running through her head is: "This guy... is getting... laid?" and that produces several ????????????????? moments.

michaeljennings

HSC
ohh hahahah yeah that makes sense now. What do you rkn her reaction woulda been? Would she have laughed in your face or pretended it was normal hahah

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Buying condoms isn't fun. I swear every time the chick that serves me is thinking "he so isn't going to use those on a chick, I'd hate to think how he will use them"

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Meh, I just buy them when I go shopping, it's not that hard. I can actually get the big packs at Coles, I can only get 12 packs from work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)