• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Confused yet again (3 Viewers)

HSC
Uni Grad
no he is indian

effylove, annagurl, boris, kfnmpah, shadowdude and etc. have all confirmed

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I thought he was a ranga without feet.
He lied to us? :'(

AcidDrops

Banned
HSC
he probably thought that if he said he was indian no one would take him seriously in this thread and everyone would think he was a crepe.

so he decided to say he was ranga instead.

HSC
Uni Grad
no he is legitimately indian

theres heaps of rumours going around about it, heaps of bosers have told me he's indian

HSC
Uni Grad
also he told me he was going to make a thread confirming that he was indian

HSC
N/A
oh shit, sorry

it was jumb who had red hair, isn't it?
I got em mixed up

yeah, pretty sure josh is indian

Lemonlime

HSC
This is sort of random, but I've recently joined this site and I'm having trouble on navigation. For instance, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE OPTION TO CREATE A THREAD IS ><" can someone jog me through the basics, I'd be really helpful XD

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
This is sort of random, but I've recently joined this site and I'm having trouble on navigation. For instance, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE OPTION TO CREATE A THREAD IS ><" can someone jog me through the basics, I'd be really helpful XD
So like this is a really obvious (bad) troll attempt

Lemonlime

HSC
NOnonoo, i wasn't trolling. I seriously had trouble with that, but I was going through the forum just then and it said "bored of studies -site help" and i clicked on it and it showed me how to post a new thread :D
So like this is a really obvious (bad) troll attempt

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
NOnonoo, i wasn't trolling. I seriously had trouble with that, but I was going through the forum just then and it said "bored of studies -site help" and i clicked on it and it showed me how to post a new thread :D
You need to get into one of the subforums, and not try to do it from an already existing thread. E.g. To post a new thread in this section, you need to be on the Love & Relationships page, not this specific "Confused yet again" thread.

Lemonlime

HSC
Yeah, my bad on that I just got really frustrated with it, but I've figured it out now. Thanks ! :D
You need to get into one of the subforums, and not try to do it from an already existing thread. E.g. To post a new thread in this section, you need to be on the Love & Relationships page, not this specific "Confused yet again" thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)