consequences for two identical essays :s (1 Viewer)

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
ok, i gave my modern history essays to a friend because he is struggling abit. what happens if he just simply copy and write my essays in hsc? What will the marker do if they find two identical essays. will both of us get a zero?
i know this question may have been asked before, but i am still not so sure....

Thanks

gunat61

HSC
Tell him not to copy it straight out but get the jist of it.. If you guys go to the same school then it's not good to do that because you'll have your essays marked in the same centre.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ok, i gave my modern history essays to a friend because he is struggling abit. what happens if he just simply copy and write my essays in hsc? What will the marker do if they find two identical essays. will both of us get a zero?
i know this question may have been asked before, but i am still not so sure....

Thanks

First off what are the chances that both of you will remember the essays exactly word for word? Rather slim.
Secondly a pre-learned essay will probably not really be fully answering the question so won't be getting really high marks anyway.

Most likely - the markers will assume that you have similar notes and the same teacher and thus will have similar learning experiences. It will also be assumed that you have studied together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)