Conspiracies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guesss

HSC
I'v always found conspiracy theories very interesting and i was wondering if anyone knows any conspiraces worth sharing? Like aliens, Area 51 and all that?? Wat about those people who have mysteriously gone 'missing'??

I just find it all so cool.... btw. has any1 heard of how on the 21st of December 2012 theres gonna be a major change 2 our world.. who noes maybe we'll meet li'l green aliens or it'l b the end of the world??

Anyways plz share any ideas or theories on the topic....

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
jews did 9/11
jews did global financial crisis
jews did the holocaust

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
you watched zeitgeist? probably your type of movie.

Guesss

HSC
jews did 9/11
jews did global financial crisis
jews did the holocaust
yikes :) i can tell ur not a jew! lol do u really thnk they 'did' 9/11?

Another conspiracy i heard was that George Bush somehow planned it n ...apparently he made millions of $$$ out of it! (I'll fnd out how n let u noe but it had something 2 do wif his family owning lots of shares ) I dunno if i believe it though :)

Last edited:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
yikes :) i can tell ur not a jew! Lol do u really thnk they 'did' 9/11?

Another conspiracy i heard was that george bush somehow planned it n ...apparently he made millions of $$$ out of it! (i'll fnd out how n let u noe but it had something 2 do wif his family owning lots of shares ) i dunno though :)
roflmao!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
one time my brother watched 'the truman show' at a friends house, and when he came home, he goes "you guys aren't actors are you?" and we put on conspicuously 'forced' denials.

then later, me mum and dad went into the next room and started loudly talking about our 'real' lives and how much we hate having to be actors.

was cruel, but so, so funny.

boris

Banned
HSC
I'v always found conspiracy theories very interesting and i was wondering if anyone knows any conspiraces worth sharing? Like aliens, Area 51 and all that?? Wat about those people who have mysteriously gone 'missing'??

I just find it all so cool.... btw. has any1 heard of how on the 21st of December 2012 theres gonna be a major change 2 our world.. who noes maybe we'll meet li'l green aliens or it'l b the end of the world??

Anyways plz share any ideas or theories on the topic....
sup babe i like conspiracy theories too

LordPc

HSC
a good conspiracy theory is always very interesting like the moon landing hoax or the movie with mel gibson but like 99% of them are complete BS

the only one that is true is that the US is doing some weird crap in Area 51, and I dont even think they would deny that if you asked them.

you should check out the new world order and the flat earth society (yea, some people still think we are on flat ground lol)

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
one time my brother watched 'the truman show' at a friends house, and when he came home, he goes "you guys aren't actors are you?" and we put on conspicuously 'forced' denials.

then later, me mum and dad went into the next room and started loudly talking about our 'real' lives and how much we hate having to be actors.

was cruel, but so, so funny.
:eek: Lol i watched that movie like 2 years ago n at first i though my family might all b actors 2 lmao :devil: it's a pretty convincing story, ay?! ANyways thats hilarious and cruel lol i should try it on my sister!

Ohh, and Boris, is it? Yeah i'm gud thanx and gr8 2 noe u lyk conspiracy theories 2! ;)

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
:eek: Lol i watched that movie like 2 years ago n at first i though my family might all b actors 2 lmao :devil: it's a pretty convincing story, ay?! ANyways thats hilarious and cruel lol i should try it on my sister!

Ohh, and Boris, is it? Yeah i'm gud thanx and gr8 2 noe u lyk conspiracy theories 2! ;)
yeh they are cool. post pics now

Guesss

HSC
Hey look wat i found on the forum...another conspiracy?? Maybe not..but still interesting :)

"Regarding the Palestinians apparently 'celebrating' the attacks: Who do you refer too?. Al-CIA-da, or the Palestinian people and civilians.

Also Osama was a CIA agent and Al-CIA-da was funded by the U.S to oppose Russia in the 1970's.

Evidence points towards 9/11 being an inside job and a controlled demolition anyway." Posted by prime-factor

boris

Banned
HSC
Hey look wat i found on the forum...another conspiracy?? Maybe not..but still interesting :)

"Regarding the Palestinians apparently 'celebrating' the attacks: Who do you refer too?. Al-CIA-da, or the Palestinian people and civilians.

Also Osama was a CIA agent and Al-CIA-da was funded by the U.S to oppose Russia in the 1970's.

Evidence points towards 9/11 being an inside job and a controlled demolition anyway." Posted by prime-factor
you wont get your tits out, so stfu about conspiracy theories you dumb cunt

toadcat

HSC
Damn it, I wish you were doing the HSC in 2009, it'd be just one less person to compete with :( :vcross:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)