Constant speed of light (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
this is one of them matrix things i suppose... they slow down time LOL :p
But how would you determine if it hits you or not. Well that would be a bit easy since one would involve lots of blood, but theoretically.

Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
practically the guy will move past before the bullet reaches him :p
Were assuming that I fired it far enough in advance for it go in front of you relative to me.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
but did i not say "IF" twin paradox situation is REAL? there are some? its fully concrete if its real... unless you are looking from a philosophical point of view.
about the twins paradox the twins dun just suddenly revert back to the state when they meet again on earth.... it can actualy be explained by relativity

edit:

im thinking that the 2 events of the bullet and the person passing through the same space occupy different pts in time

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Just like the train and the tunnel, therefore the train wont fit in the tunnel when its been sealed off.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
about the twins paradox the twins dun just suddenly revert back to the state when they meet again on earth.... it can actualy be explained by relativity
how might you do that? so they continue to age at different rate when they are relatively at the same speed compared to each other? but this is all gay anyway... have they actually got two twins and tested it?

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
They have done it with Atomic Clocks, are two atomic clocks considered twins?

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
They have done it with Atomic Clocks, are two atomic clocks considered twins?
so it must be physical if you consider them as twins.

Just like the train and the tunnel, therefore the train wont fit in the tunnel when its been sealed off.
what is wrong with you? hahaha its a thought experiment damn it. its there to test the physical existence of this length... not if you can actually do it or not. hahaha :p

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
how might you do that? so they continue to age at different rate when they are relatively at the same speed compared to each other? but this is all gay anyway... have they actually got two twins and tested it?
http://www.phys.unsw.edu.au/~jw/twin.html

its all theory..... i mean its just a way to explain things.... in the end isnt thats what all science is doing? and isnt that what we take as facts anyway?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
so it must be physical if you consider them as twins.
Since they measure time at the same rate, time dilation is a real thing, however you cant put something in the middle of a time whether its relative of or not like you can with a length.

what is wrong with you? hahaha its a thought experiment damn it. its there to test the physical existence of this length... not if you can actually do it or not. hahaha :p
What physical existence its all relative, there is no physical existence.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
What physical existence its all relative, there is no physical existence.
why don't you understand? are you just trying to make me angry? what kind of argument is this? don't make me quote the stupid descartes guy.

all im saying is whether this length can be felt by hands instead of just rather seen by the eye. ok? hahaha

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
whats the difference between hands and eyes and ears and tongues?

edit: oh and nose

and when you can see dead people

abdooooo!!!

Banned
whats the difference between hands and eyes and ears and tongues?

edit: oh and nose
you idiots!!! now you gonna drive me crazy... the whole point of the experiment was to test that. i don't no whats the difference ask rene descartes: "all the things one can take as fact stems from the realisation that all facts about the outside world are acquired through the senses. the senses can be deceived, and therefore the information they convey to our brains can not be considered absolutely true."

hahaha. you guys just don't give up do you. :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
How would the amount of hands work, since the amount of hands measuring from the handees perspective he is finished, touching it x times, but from the trains perspective it might take 3x hands would each hand be 3 times as wide or would they have large gaps etc.

Oh and how would you measure it in hands since to keep hands next to eachother you will have to be moving as fast as the vechile.

hahaha. you guys just don't give up do you. :p
Well Im just making sure you logically justify all your arguments so I can get the whole truth and understanding.

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
blah this is getting philosphical...

im saying that seeing, touching, using a camera, clock etc will be the same. because they are all your perception. and there is no absolute truth that can be understood by humans, only what we perceive, which is what we decode to be reality anyway

:p

edit: so i think everything you do will validate what you see as long as you remain in that frame

also its a bit late isnt it?

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk I really think we have completley confused Wohazz

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
omg... im not gonna comment. :rolleyes:

this is just too funny... im talking about the experiment, not philosophy or whether the hands can stretched to the distance of the train.
hehehe:D

im pretty lost as well.. what ARE we talking about again? :D

no im serious...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Umm length dilation and fitting a train in a tunnel and sealing it off.

Edit: Its to late to think about relativity, no more arguing till I wake up again.

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
yeah to the guy on the train the tunnel wont b sealed when he enters the tunnel and when it is it will pass through (partially?) and crash .. right?

:D

edit: agreed

abdooooo!!!

Banned
now im gonna go to bed feeling angry because of you guys... you stupefied fools who wants to argue with anything i say by using childish reasons. :p

im going to bed in a different time frame now... dreaming time ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)