Cops execute 7 year old girl (1 Viewer)

Muzk

HSC
100 bucks says muzk doesn't live in a ethically diverse area
You lost, I live in a dirt poor region with lots of brown, black and white people. I was invited to eat with one of the muslim scum you hate so much too, and I liked it. By the way, here in Germany we have quite many people you'd consider as "racially inferior(immigrants)", too.

BTW: Going to bed, see you tomorrow.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
You lost, I live in a dirt poor region with lots of brown, black and white people. I was invited to eat with one of the muslim scum you hate so much too, and I liked it. By the way, here in Germany we have quite many people you'd consider as "racially inferior(immigrants)", too.

BTW: Going to bed, see you tomorrow.
im assuming shitty former east Germany

and what colour are you?

BOS Negro

HSC
yo man i noe this cat she my homeboy's lil sister

she cool

mirakon

nigga
HSC
From Muzk's sig it seems that what people need to be revolutionary is facial hair. Sadly Muzk is no revolutionary

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Unfortunately, this kind of stuff does happens.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS TO ANY FORM OF RACIAL MINORITY IT IS RACISM BY THE WHITE MAN

you white dogs

SPH

HSC
Muzk people like you are a bloody disgrace. You take the death of a poor young girl and use it as a weapon to fight your own pathetic war against racism. You must be black because anybody else wouldn't even think of racism as a motive, it was an idiotic move by a stupid cop. The simple fact is that black people (like you I'm guessing) bitch constantly about racism but you really wouldn't want it any other way. You just love to use the "it's because I'm black" excuse. Seriously STFU and wake up to yourself you ignorant prick.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
theres a thing called 'trolls' on the internet. You are clearly not familiar with this concept. Although the internet is also filled with idiots.

Muzk

HSC
Muzk people like you are a bloody disgrace. You take the death of a poor young girl and use it as a weapon to fight your own pathetic war against racism. You must be black because anybody else wouldn't even think of racism as a motive, it was an idiotic move by a stupid cop. The simple fact is that black people (like you I'm guessing) bitch constantly about racism but you really wouldn't want it any other way. You just love to use the "it's because I'm black" excuse. Seriously STFU and wake up to yourself you ignorant prick.
It happens too often.

Oh and have some statistics about the number of blacks on death row:
Race and Hispanic or Latino origin Percentage Number
White alone 75.0% 228.2 million
Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, of any race 15.4% 46.9 million
Black or African American alone 12.4% 37.6 million
etc.

Of course you'll say, blacks are criminals and therefore deserve your racist hatred :( fascist scum :D

BTW I'm white. I hate my own race, am I right?...

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
man just like to say bullshit muzk lives in Germany

i mean what weirdo goes to bed at 2am in the morning, has less then 8 hours sleep, proceeds to get up and the first thing he does is go on bos at like 10 in the morning on a Sunday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)