Cotton On (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
who works there and can tell me how much you get paid...i actually got the job which is funny becuase i have got like 0 experience and i totaly faked my way through the entire interview, i pretended to be this preppy happy-go-lucky person..and i guess i am, but i definitely wont be the whole "HI CAN I HELP YOU" 2 secs after someone walks into the shop, oh and i WILL tell someone if they look like shit :D

purplemonkey

HSC
Wow, they got thru my online application FAST...i put it in at 10 - 10.30 and they rang me 15 min ago (its 12.30)...

Is anyone going to the Mecure Hotel interviews on the 2nd Sept? I am...in Group 1...how many ppl are in a group?? I'm a bit unsure of what to wear...I'm not really a nice-clothes-wearing kinda person...normally im just in torn jeans, a band/skatey tee and Converse high tops...gahh...maybe I should go to Cotton On and suss out what theyre wearingh eh? That seems to be a good idea....Or is jeans and Cons good? With maybe a nicer top?

Peeps who have gone to the interviews...what are the group activities they make you do? Is there anything we actually have to do by ourselves or what? Thanks muchly for your help (in advance)...im pretty nervous ( i dunno why...) :)

0Jade0

HSC
Yep. I have mine on the 2nd of sept. I'm in group 3 though.
Can't wait to get it out of the way.
I'm wearing what I usually wear... just less hobo-ish.

naz628

HSC
heyy...
i went to their interviews a little while ago and i got the jobb... i just wore a singlet and skinnys. everyone was pretty much casual in jeans.. and there were some a little more dressed up..
its pretty easy.. first you fill out an application form on when your free and why you want to work there.. and then everyone stands up and says theyre favourite movie, something funny about yourself, and just how old you are etc.. then you get into pairs and find out as much as u can about them and sell them to the group.. then you stand up and tell them in 30 seconds why they should hire you....
it was pretty laidback.. trust me theres nothing to worry about!

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
HELP PLEASE!
Lo i have an interview at the mecure at ult. coming up. I dont know which room of the hotel it is in? ( lol that h is massive) i cant get hold of c. on
Anyone who had went/or is going do u have the details?
thanks
x

0Jade0

HSC
It's in one of the conference rooms

383-389 Bulwara Road, Ultimo
Sydney NSW 2007
(Not the one next to central station, It's behind UTS and TAFE)

dora_18

HSC
yup..and theres only 2 rooms..you cant miss it. And there'll be a lot of people standing around, and when you come rushing through the doors because you're 30mins late you just ask the concierge to direct you :p

emily2005

HSC
N/A
hey does any1 know how much u get paid at cotton on if ur 17?

emily2005

HSC
N/A
hey does any1 know how much u get paid at cotton on if ur 17? oh and is anyone going to the induction thingi at parra rsl on 23rd sep???

mini_monica

Life's short. Talk fast.
HSC
i got a christmas casual position for liverpool westfield, and my induction is nxt saturday 16th at 2pm. at the mercure ultimo. :) anybody going?

does anybody know if we get a lot of shifts with cotton on?

scram_toots

HSC
Hi guys!

I desperately need your help. I went to a cotton on interview last Saturday and they gave us a number to call if they hadn't called by 6 today so I'm just trying to get it now in case. They said they'd call even if we werent successful but STUPID me wrote it on the back of my resume and then handed it in!!

Was anyone who has been to the Parra RSL interviews still got that number? Even if you went to the sydney ones I wouldn;t be fussed haha I'm sure it's the same number or they could direct me to the right people! I'm so desperate so it would be greatly appreciated if you could help!!!

Thanks!

scram_toots

HSC
Its all good now they called me yesterday and I've got a job at the new Cotton on Kids at Hornsby. Anyone else get a job there ??

emily2005

HSC
N/A
Any1 going to the indunction thing at parra rsl? What time does it start?

naz628

HSC
does anyone know how much a 16yr old would get paid? or what the minimum wage for a 16yr old is?

emily2005

HSC
N/A
hey does any1 know the number were supposed to call to find out when we start our shifts for the christmas period??

0Jade0

HSC
If they haven't called you by the 18th of Oct you are meant to call your regional manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)