Count down to the SC (1 Viewer)

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Just over a week left till the SC. Are any of 'youse' studying? Any thoughts about it? Does anybody even care about it?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Good luck to all year 10s! It's really easy!! Don't study too much! :p

Destiny101

HSC
I'm not stressin too much - i've done quite well in the trials and i know my stuff therefore I am just going to do some light revision.

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Im so stressed because i didnt even study for my trials and i still havent started studying for sc, im just sick of studying im getting too lazy. For some reason i have a feeling this year the sc is going to be really hard because last yrs was so easy i think this yrs is goin to be really difficult.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't overdo it.. it's only SC^^ But don't take it too lightly either because you'll end up feeling stupid for not trying and getting a really crappy mark. Good luck guys^^

P

pLuvia

Wooz said:
Just over a week left till the SC. Are any of 'youse' studying? Any thoughts about it? Does anybody even care about it?
Don't study as much, but do some light revision. I first thought that the SC was really important but then after doing it and hearing people say it's pointless and stupid and doesn't count towards anything I felt like shit.

I failed geography trials and got a band 5 in the SC. Its a freaking easy test, not to mention the stupid computer tests, bloody waste of time

Destiny101

HSC
I hate that - the teachers bombard the students with so much work and they still expect us to study! Anyways Good Luck to everyone...!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Does the work help you learn stuff you might use in SC though?

But seriously, if you think it's hard now balancing study/work- you're gonna die in yr12 =P jkjk~

Destiny101

HSC
I don't find the work/study difficult - it is just kinda annoying. I've handled my commitments fairly well and I have attained excellent marks in all my assessment tasks and SC trials so I'm not too worried about the actual SC...just looking forward to year 11 and 12!

HSC
seremify007 said:
But seriously, if you think it's hard now balancing study/work- you're gonna die in yr12 =P jkjk~
damn, im know that im going to stuggle with the workload in yr11+12...
lol, im already struggling now... :(

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeah 8 days till the SC and im still doing assignments ive got 2, due this week im doing them right now.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH only 1 week left *starts studying*, screw that i'll study tomorrow.

It sux, i just got 2 english assignments 1 due before the SC and another one thats due just after it.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Lol... it's so annoying how the teachers in most subjects start giving assignments out about 1-2 weeks before exams. Well at least they do at my school anyway.

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
haha, dont worry too much about SC...if u REALLY want to study, i mean REALLY, do the online MCQ on borad of studies website. memorise them cuz they're all similar.

enjoy ur last multiple choice test for eng and those doin history/maths next yr =P

u can screw around ur skool work now

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
HamuTarou said:
haha, dont worry too much about SC...if u REALLY want to study, i mean REALLY, do the online MCQ on borad of studies website. memorise them cuz they're all similar.

enjoy ur last multiple choice test for eng and those doin history/maths next yr =P

u can screw around ur skool work now
Those online MCQs suck... they give me the same questions even after I've clicked the little box that says something like "Do not give me questions I've already done".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)