Countdown Until Hand In (1 Viewer)

Classic Rudiger

Such if Life.
HSC
Rebekkie said:
it's a series of 20 odd fragments and sometimes when i'm editing i come across one and i'm like 'oh, that sounds good... can't remember writing it though' but that's probs coz i write best in the middle of the night.
yeah fragments are the way to go. They can be disjointed and are an excellent option if you can't make a story flow.
I got the best of my work done between the hours between 1 and 3.
Had about 6 hours sleep since monday.

Classic Rudiger

Such if Life.
HSC
not.addie said:
i was wondering though, did anyone drop the F- Bomb in their major works? Or were we not allowed to include any swearing in it? cause there were so many times when i was tempted to, but i just decided to censor it and replace it with a 'piss of'
yeah I dropped the F - bomb a couple of times, even managed to sneak in the C - Bomb. My teachers head nearly exploded when she saw it, but it fitted and she later admitted it did.
It's unfortunate that such words are so versatile and can be used in almost any context.

Lachlandavis

HSC
I would just like to say that the Auto summarize function rocks my socks off.

I went into school today at 11, and just worked with my teacher and class mate (only 1) on our major works until 4:30
Im fairly happy with mine. Its my reflection statement im not sure about.

Clever Chick

2008- Year 12
HSC
Classic Rudiger said:
yeah I dropped the F - bomb a couple of times, even managed to sneak in the C - Bomb. My teachers head nearly exploded when she saw it, but it fitted and she later admitted it did.
It's unfortunate that such words are so versatile and can be used in almost any context.

I got the f word in last line!!! pretty proud to get away with it lol

cant believe it like 12 hours and its over stressing over nothing ive put so much work in there is nothing else i can do???

2moro i hope everyone is going to post theres on here so want to read other mw for 2008. Ill deff put mine up asap i want opinions !!!

phewww not long now...

Major Mathers

HSC
Rebekkie said:
with reflection statement mine's 49 pages. i win?
Sorry, I didnt put in my reflection statement, which makes it 50 pages.

This is a really sad competition (but one that I must win).

behindthedisco

HSC
N/A
I really dont know if i can hand my project in by the due date. Does anyone know the penalty for late submission?

Zippora

HSC
you get 0
cant you just stay up all night and get it in by 9? you have 8 hours?
how much do you have to do?

Supervacuo

HSC
We have to hand it in to school on the 22nd of August but i don't think the school sends it away till next wednesday.. well mine sends it then.. i don't know whether you could submit it late, talk to your teachers about what happens if you dont submit it tomorrow.. Sneak them some money and who knows maybe they'll pretend you submitted it on time ha.

behindthedisco

HSC
N/A
i'm in the process of an all-nighter.
I was told i'd lose some marks... but zero? Are you sure? i can't seem to find any offical info on this.

Zippora

HSC
im pretty sure that if it isnt in at 9am on the due date it is a zero, unless your school is lazy about it
im also in the process of an all nighter, but dont you think you will get it done? how much have you done?

behindthedisco

HSC
N/A
like 50 % on everything. Story. Relfection. log book. it's all unfinished. i completely fucked up my dates...and christ, this is basically the first sign of my inevitable failure of the hsc.
i hope you're having better luck than i am.

HSC
behindthedisco said:
like 50 % on everything. Story. Relfection. log book. it's all unfinished. i completely fucked up my dates...and christ, this is basically the first sign of my inevitable failure of the hsc.
i hope you're having better luck than i am.
Hey dw, just write, write, write and you'll get it done. Don't worry about the dates either in your journal if that's what you mean, half my class didn't even date theirs.

Also get off BoS =]

Good Luckk

Zippora

HSC
i know someone in the same situation
and my journal is a complete mess, i havent even done reflections and it is entirely out of order. its not marked, keep in mind.

Hysterik

HSC
When I got it bound today a lot stack of strangers were there... who all did 4U!! We had a bit of a party. :uhhuh:

I'm doing my journal now! So tired... I haven't actually slept in months.

Zippora

HSC
its so weird everyone seems like they have been putting somuch effort in all year
i wrote something at the beginning of the year then decided i was dropping so didnt give it a thought until last week when i changed my mind. i finished and edited my whole story on tuesday afternoon and am just gunning it tonight to do my rf and stick some stuff in my journal, which is empty otherwise basically
haha

chopsticks0209

HSC
wow ..

i sympathise will the people who did all nighters, i did as well with my friend.

it was so incredibly frustrating, because i think at my school the teachers were completely biased. i ended up getting the least marks because i wasn't as tight with the teachers marking it. they helped all the other people and i was too scared to go and ask them for help because i had a nasty feeling they would shoot me down.

about two days before we had to hand it in, i got one of the teachers to mark what i've done. when i got it back there was nothing written on it but she basically told me to 'check carefully.'

CHECK CAREFULLY?! CHECK WHAT?! :mad:

so i gave it in to her, with my journal like it just came out of a bullfight, same with the RS and the MW that i have a nasty feeling i left something in brackets which i was supposed to change. plus my teacher was like 'oh, you've finished it? congratulations!' and shook my hand. my ASS considering that i've only seen her like TWICE the whole year, minus the viva voce which i majorly F*CKED UP because i didn't talk to them about anything i was working on.

don't you just hate it when people come up to you and go 'how did you go?' when they've literally finished it about 2 months ago =___= makes you want to BURN something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)