Creative ways to destroy the stimulus book (1 Viewer)

maddy06

HSC
i think it should have no special way of being destroyed.
it is gay and should not have so much attention focused on a little piece of paper.
put it in the bit and let it rot.
it deserves no big fireworks show.
...english is gay.

Dragie

HSC
I didn't focus on the stimulus booklet at all lol so I'm not really getting worked up over the 'destruction of the enemy'. AoS was nothing to me - that's bad aye haha. I'm most probably saving it for my sister going through yr 12 next year so I wont be chucking it :p However if destruction is what you want:

1. Have access to a farm
2. Give all cows, horses and sheep some sort of diuretic
3. Wait half a day
4. Walk out and let the beautiful smell of manure/shit of every animal waft through your nose
5. Take a shovel and pile the dropping into one heap (all of it)
6. Take your stimulus booklet and shove it in the dung heap with maximum satisfaction.
7. Take tongs, remove the Stimulus booklet and stick into a tub of piranas and let nature take its course

So there you have - the 7 easy steps to success.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...
hey man, just go and study for your HSC already. If it pisses the f*k outta you, then go and read your bloody stimulus booklet. Dont waste your precious time on BoS.
and two more words: shut up.

Jo2

HSC
N/A
Should be used as kitty litter!!! only an animal will do with this tripe!

gifted-aussie

HSC
haha you people seriously have some deep dark secrets - yous talk as if this thin is a person u really wanna mutilate - if u really wanna get satisfaction out of this thing yous should just go buy some damn weed and use the paper as a bowl, i do it now and then its ironically funny how my education is supporting my drug habit :) and if not u shud just go get hammered, and take that damn long ass morning piss after a mad party on that paper and let it rot.... satisfying :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
gifted-aussie said:
haha you people seriously have some deep dark secrets - yous talk as if this thin is a person u really wanna mutilate - if u really wanna get satisfaction out of this thing yous should just go buy some damn weed and use the paper as a bowl, i do it now and then its ironically funny how my education is supporting my drug habit :) and if not u shud just go get hammered, and take that damn long ass morning piss after a mad party on that paper and let it rot.... satisfying :)
w3rd ;; >____>

yy

HSC
N/A
maddy06 said:
i think it should have no special way of being destroyed.
it is gay and should not have so much attention focused on a little piece of paper.
put it in the bit and let it rot.
it deserves no big fireworks show.
...english is gay.
that's an insult to gays

(amazing)grace

HSC
hey, if you love school and english so much, maybe you could take the time to respect them by spelling properly.

HSC
i sat there planning o nways to destroy mine and never got around too it

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
(amazing)grace said:
hey, if you love school and english so much, maybe you could take the time to respect them by spelling properly.
itz dah intern3t f0h fuk sak3s. seriously i hate people who correct people on little things like that - GET OVER IT !

(amazing)grace

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
itz dah intern3t f0h fuk sak3s. seriously i hate people who correct people on little things like that - GET OVER IT !
who says that because its the internet that you cant use proper english, you lazy ass.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
(amazing)grace said:
who says that because its the internet that you cant use proper english, you lazy ass.
Actually tYpiNg lyK disH and adDiNg in numb3r5 takes more time then typing in the proper way. don't believe me? try it and tell me which is faster ! and if you haven't realised, i typed like that to make a point ! so don't start calling people a "lazy ass" if you don't know them or anything.

Last edited:

(amazing)grace

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
Actually tYpiNg lyK disH and adDiNg in numb3r5 takes more time then typing in the proper way. don't believe me? try it and tell me which is faster ! and if you haven't realised, i typed like that to make a point ! so don't start calling people a "lazy ass" if you don't know them or anything.
7h3n why d0n7 y0u 74k3 y0ur 1337 wr1t1ng 4nd 5t4r7 4 1337 c1ub 4nd 570p 4c71n6 11k3 4 7001.

P

pLuvia

Please stop with the flaming thank you, please take your differences else where i.e via PM :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
(amazing)grace said:
7h3n why d0n7 y0u 74k3 y0ur 1337 wr1t1ng 4nd 5t4r7 4 1337 c1ub 4nd 570p 4c71n6 11k3 4 7001.
if you read my previous post, i said that i typed like that to make a point, because you were correcting another member on how she used slang on the internet, which to you is ever so wrong. anyways enough with this (sorry pluvia!), i don't like aruging with random people on the net about the stupid things they do. you suck dude and if you still don't get what i said, God help you byeeeees ^^t ;;

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
On the topic of the stim booklet, I couldn't be stuffed to destroy it, got better things to burn. :p

s2indie

HSC
Well I've already got a few little holes innit, from the stabbing of it with my pens. It's amazingly satisfying when you're frustrated with studying.

I'd LOVE to burn it - make a little bonfire and roast marshmallows with friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)