Creative ways to destroy the stimulus book (1 Viewer)

hurs

HSC
I think it's sad that some gronk wrote "muhhahahah you still have another year" (pg. 1 of this thread)

Dude, you've finished your HSC why would you still be posting on a website that is dedicated to HSC studies.

Get a life

pushka

HSC
666_blessings said:
If you must burn it, get a whole bunch of hsc students and make a ritual out of it. Make a giant bonfire then cast the ashes into a breeze and see how the stimulus booklet enjoys that journey.
HAHAHAHA!!, what an inspiration...

i love you..

T-Boner

HSC
i dunno about the rest of you, but id WAAAY rather set alight the person it was who came up with our HSC system...

the main difference between burning the booklet and burning the person is that you can see (and likely hear) the suffering, whereas burning a booklet is about as entertaining as lighting a match and letting it burn (which, i must point out, manages to amuse me more often than not ha ha ha)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Send it on a journey--mail it back to the BOS with appropriate comments scrawled all over it. As for me--lost it somewhere--relatively easy and painless. It just....disappeared (into whatever journey it has now, lol)

miss random

HSC
i intend to have a massive ritual bonfire in which me and mates get wasted and burn everything school related :)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
miss random said:
i intend to have a massive ritual bonfire in which me and mates get wasted and burn everything school related :)
sounds like what me and my friends have planned for schoolies :rofl:
seeing that its all ritual like, i rekon we should also come up with a tribal dance to go with the burning of it hehehe

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
miss random said:
ahhhhhhh yes.

We did that.

RIP Maths work.

Lori.

HSC
I was planning to just file ALL of my HSC stuff and put it in a box and seal it and then maybe, if i ever become one fo those uni students that say to HSC students "Oh, you're so lucky, the HSC was fun, I wish i could do it again.." then I'll open it back up and reminisce (sp?). Is that incredibly naive? Will I ever need all that stuff again?
Maybe I should have a bonfire!

T-Boner

HSC
noooo! finished my last bit of religion EVER today, and the old lady forbids me to burn the bible iv had and defaced over the last 6 years of being at a catholic school. not that shes religious, she just reckons its not right.

went through it today and found all the derogatory/lewd/obscene drawings/comments i have made throughout its pages over the years, had a few laughs....

but i still wanna watch it burn!!!! i dont care, im going to hell anyway i reckon... :rolleyes:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Pass it on with a big evil grin to a year 11, while telling them "ENJOY YOURSELF!"

wah167

HSC
seems like burning the stimulus booklet is the compulsary part of stress release.
but i think this should be preserved to the last AND the most fun bit.
lets torture it b4 destroying it.

do wteva u want to it, but plz apply chemistry knowledge into it i.e. soaking and burning dont really get well together (unless u soak it with vodka and sh!ts:) )

and for those who cant stand us for doing/discussing all these things,
may i just wonder y the bloody fuk hell u click into this thread in the first place?
and to someone who posted his objection first on pg.1, if u can give a fuk abt this, u can simply shut up as u told us to, wt gives u the fukking rights to tell ppl to shut up when u cant stand it after reading it at ur own fuking will? ironically u have kept coming back to this thread which pissed u alot and argue, dont u find it pretty pathetic? and more importantly, wteva we do to the stimulus booklet, it is our property, not yours. u dont like such behaviours, nobody will force u to do it, and similarly u cant tell us not to do it bcoz its none of ur fuking business. also i totally agree that u HAVE the rights to discuss but please remember that YOU ALSO HAVE THE RIGHTS NOT TO COME INTO THIS THREAD and that YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHTS TO STOP US DAMAGING/DESTROYING OUR OWN STIMULUS BOOKLETS AS WE ARE NOT BREAKING THE LAWS.

Vincanity

HSC
I totally agree with you Wah167!

I am new to this, this is my first post, but still, i definately have an input as to how you can destroy the stimulus book!!!

Burning it is a good way of destroying it, but you could start with some other methods first, then continue to burning if you wish to do so. From simply tearing the book into little bits before you burn it to using it as toilet paper to drenching it in petrol first, the options are somewhat endless.

Me...... I'll go with this...... First i'll stick it to a dart board and invite some mates over to play darts, then shread it and burn it..... thats satisfying enough for me!

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
meh, burning is oldschool. its been recorded, captured on camera etc so many times. how about just simply throwing it out in the bin? thats what i'm planning on doing, binning.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Stick it to the punching bag and go sadistic-kung-fu mode on it.

THEN you burn it.

PS-works better if you stick your least fave teacher's face on it. Real or photo, does not matter.

-P_D

Vincanity

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Stick it to the punching bag and go sadistic-kung-fu mode on it.

THEN you burn it.

PS-works better if you stick your least fave teacher's face on it. Real or photo, does not matter.

-P_D

That method also works with the dart board........ or perhaps even if your into archery :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)