creative writing this year belnonging to a place? (1 Viewer)

chamzy

HSC
09 was belonging to relationships
10 was beloning to family
yous rekon this year it wud be belonging to a place? does it ever go by some pattern

kaur154

HSC
There could be many other possibilities and it depends on what the stimulus is.
It's hard to say really. But belonging to a place does seem a likely option.

Just being curious, have you memorised a creative story or do you have an idea of what you will write?

chamzy

HSC
lol yea i memorised a story but ive thought of ways i can manipulate the basic idea to different genres n stuff
im not gud at writing on the spot

HSC
Uni Grad
My trial exam was about belonging to a place, You had to pick one of 3 pictures and write a belonging story on it... It was way too restrictive and locked out my belonging to a place creative almost completely :mad:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it'll probably be place. CSSA people anticipated this and wrote theirs on place this year.
But it might not be. :/

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Although, it could be based on an individual producing belonging within a community or whatever. Which would honestly be the worst possibility. :/

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Although, it could be based on an individual producing belonging within a community or whatever. Which would honestly be the worst possibility. :/
i doubt it since last years essay was actually on individual enriching or challenging the world around them, they wouldn't reuse the same concept straight away

mine would fit amazingly with place. anything but positive relationships and family lol thank god. but the thing is 09 wasn't just relationships, it was about belonging to home/place in section 1 so i'm not sure they would use that concept again?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
i doubt it since last years essay was actually on individual enriching or challenging the world around them, they wouldn't reuse the same concept straight away

mine would fit amazingly with place. anything but positive relationships and family lol thank god. but the thing is 09 wasn't just relationships, it was about belonging to home/place in section 1 so i'm not sure they would use that concept again?
I thought last year's was something about interaction with others and the world can enriching or limit their belonging" not how it changes the community or whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)