Cricket Season 2007/2008 (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
ponting should be dropped of captaincy...hayden has to go but he should just retire at end of SA series...and symonds? i mean come on...he is a dick and is shit...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
ponting should be dropped of captaincy...hayden has to go but he should just retire at end of SA series...and symonds? i mean come on...he is a dick and is shit...
k guy, out you go.

Mozza91

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
While they're out it how about they drop Hussey,Clarke and Lee

zxascsdvre

Esaxlo
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
get fucked roy is a freak

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
anyone watch that hong kong series on fox sports, fuck that shit is good 2 watch. watched up 2 aus vs eng in the semi finals. 8 balls an over in 5 overs is a lot different. did they put this on due to the interruption and cancellation of the icl 20/20 competition?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
They're crumbling again. Can't believe how fast it was. First de Villiers and then Kallis, and then they started to collapse. Great match so far.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Um, maybe shite.

But he has the chance to pick up 2 moar wickets.

shantu1992

HSC
anyone think hayden will retire in teh middle of the series or after the series?
and if he does, who do you think should get the opening position?
i personally think youngster phillip hughes, great talent scored another magnificent century today

anyone going to the one day 23rd of january?
should be sold out before the end of the test series

HSC
Almost like the time when Kasper ruined McGraths chance of getting a 10-for against Pakistan a few years ago. Glenn ended on 8-24 if my memory serves me correctly...

Mozza91

HSC
Exphate said:
Phil Hughes is looking pretty good at the moment. The selectors should harden up and drop Hayden. He's severely out of form and it's costing us.
There has been talk of him being dropped several times over the last few years and he always comes back he deserves another shot the next 2 tests then they can drop him if he's still not performing the replacement has to be Chris Rogers

Roy9

HSC
Lol, we had them 7/180 and end up bowling them out for 450 odd.... We should've had a lead of about 150 but instead we trail by 60. I'll be happy if we can salvage a draw.

Hopefully Australia can step it up a bit when I go see them in Sydney.

shantu1992

HSC
Roy9 said:
Lol, we had them 7/180 and end up bowling them out for 450 odd.... We should've had a lead of about 150 but instead we trail by 60. I'll be happy if we can salvage a draw.

Hopefully Australia can step it up a bit when I go see them in Sydney.
team for sydney..

phil hughes
simon katich
ricky ponting
michael clarke (they will prob swap him and hussey arnd)
michael hussey
shane watson
brad haddin
nathan hauritz/jason krezja(doubt it tho he goes for abt 200 every game)
mitchell johnson
peter siddle
doug bollinger

12th man hilfenhaus (forgot his first name lol)

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I'll post my side for sydney:

Hayden
Katich
Ponting
Hussey
Clarke
Symonds
Haddin
Johnson
Krejza
Bollinger
Hilfenhaus

12th Man - Siddle

No way they would drop Hayden, I do think though he might retire at Sydney and I prefer both Bollinger and Hilfenhaus over Siddle.

shiftyness

HSC
argh11111111111 said:
Theres a big summer coming up now with lots of rookies and players. I'll be heading to the SCG Test match. Anyone else going? There's a full list of the fixtures on here.
well i'm going to da sydney test AUS VS RSA on day 2 in bay 9
RSA r in mad form lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)