Cricket Season 2007/2008 (2 Viewers)

bigb0yjames

HSC
wtf happened? a few problems that need to be adressed. ponting is 1, and lee is 2.

also, rather loose to SA than fucking india

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
shantu1992 said:
team for sydney..

phil hughes
simon katich
ricky ponting
michael clarke (they will prob swap him and hussey arnd)
michael hussey
shane watson
brad haddin
nathan hauritz/jason krezja(doubt it tho he goes for abt 200 every game)
mitchell johnson
peter siddle
doug bollinger

12th man hilfenhaus (forgot his first name lol)
watson has a stress fracture in his back

I dont know if they would play hughes, they most likely will give hayden another chance or even bring chris rogers back in, he has been in good form this seaons for victoria. Hussey can also open if they feel the need to push him up instead of hayden and play a more experienced batter such as hodge.

Roy will probably play, even though i think he is a shit test player, both with the ball and bat. imo they should replace symonds and use katich and clarke as their part timers, i mean they dont use symonds as much as they would with a proper test all rounder.

Though sydney is the place where they are most likely to select two spinners you wont see it against south africa unless they are really will the experiment, but i feel hauritz will be in the side if they have a spinner, he is less expensive than krezja and sydney is his home ground so he has experience there.
Following the weird choices of spin they could give casson another go, but i doubt it

Johnson will lead the attack, though i still think he is a poor bowler, he is doing australia well, do to his angle. Though the ACB hates playing to left arm pace bowlers bollinger will be in the team ahead of ben hilfinhaus do to, both been able to swing the ball, and the fact that doug is in great form is plays for nsw.
Siddle wont be dropped, but will need to bowl like he did on the second day of the 2nd test. He was getting speeds of 150km and troubling the SA batsman. On the third day he was shit, i saw him bowl 1 over of bounces which the batsman easiely let go

SA, In my opinion should drop mckenzie, move ab de villers up to opener and bring in prince
If they want to give some of their other players ago, it will mostly likely be morkel been dropped for the left arm pace of tsboeboe

zxascsdvre

Esaxlo
HSC
bigb0yjames said:
wtf happened? a few problems that need to be adressed. ponting is 1, and lee is 2.

also, rather loose to SA than fucking india
yeh ponting is a mad problem... just scored 200 runs this match

bigb0yjames

HSC
zxascsdvre said:
yeh ponting is a mad problem... just scored 200 runs this match
i really dislike his attitude. the way he bashes the younger players in the media. no reason for this.

lol, imagine if india beat aus....i swear i wouldnt be able to take it. id fucking go bezerk

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
After Mcgrath and Warnie: Aussie Bowling domination was lost and will be lost for many years to come.

As i supporter for any team against Australia, I cant believe they didnt drop hayden for the sydney test.

bigb0yjames

HSC
wrxsti said:
After Mcgrath and Warnie: Aussie Bowling domination was lost and will be lost for many years to come.

As i supporter for any team against Australia, I cant believe they didnt drop hayden for the sydney test.
lol?
hahaha!

aus > world

bigb0yjames

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
shaun tait anyone?
fucking oath. what ever hapnd to him? i remember when he bowled i used to get a hard on. thats how fast he is. fuck where is he? didnt he say that he has psychological problems thus cannot play for a while?

Roy9

HSC
Wow, lol. Roy is out now. Hughes isn't in the squad so Hayden will be playing again. If he fails again this test I'm not sure if he will be touring South Africa.... I hope he steps up and can end his career after a successful Ashes series.

Siddle will play in Sydney, so it's either going to be Hilfenhaus or Bollinger and I think Bollinger will get picked seeing as it's at the SCG.

Let's all pray we don't get whitewashed.

zingerburger

HSC
bigb0yjames said:
fucking oath. what ever hapnd to him? i remember when he bowled i used to get a hard on. thats how fast he is. fuck where is he? didnt he say that he has psychological problems thus cannot play for a while?
He's been back playing for South Australia for a while now, but probably hasn't been bowling very well. He might make the one-day team again when they start next month, but there are better bowlers at the moment.

Roy9 said:
Wow, lol. Roy is out now. Hughes isn't in the squad so Hayden will be playing again. If he fails again this test I'm not sure if he will be touring South Africa.... I hope he steps up and can end his career after a successful Ashes series.

Siddle will play in Sydney, so it's either going to be Hilfenhaus or Bollinger and I think Bollinger will get picked seeing as it's at the SCG.

Let's all pray we don't get whitewashed.
Yeah, Bollinger will probably play, although I prefer Hilfenhaus because he can swing the ball regularly.

Last edited:

bigb0yjames

HSC
meh, i srsly stopped watching all forms of cricket when Shane warne retired. its just not the same thing. does any body feel the same way as i do? its just boring to watch Australia bowl. when warney used to bowl id make sure id watch his over no matter what. you just never knew what could happen.....oh well....

bigb0yjames

HSC
Haydens innings sorta reminds me of the "make or break" innings he had to put up in the last test match of the 05 ashes. lets see what happens

Mozza91

HSC
u-borat said:
where's andre nel and prince gone to this series?
Nel isn't good enough might play in the One Dayers and Prince is injured

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
u-borat said:
where's andre nel and prince gone to this series?
Nel didnt make the touring squad as they needed his spot to meet their quota for non white players, in the touring squad. But they are aiming for 4 minimum per game but only have fielded three for all the tests. I think its 7 non whites in the touring squad as well

williamc

HSC
Last test was a good match to watch. was at days 3-5.

Personally my cricket season went shit. got dropped from first grade (in sydney grade competition) because "they wanted me to develop." Even though my bowling average was 29. Then i went pretty shit in second's mainly because my captain was a fuckwit and placed the worst fields for me and wouldn't listen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)