Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

supercharged

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
yup i think they'll leave it isolated random childish attacks which they are known for.
Remember what happened to Lakemba police station?

zeek

HSC
danieljarvis said:
yep, they shot at it from a car, and drove off?
and? big deal

What would be fun to watch is if one of the lebos brings a WRX and mows down the aussies :p

0Jade0

HSC
As the crowd moved along the beach and foreshore area today, one man on the back of a ute began to shout "No more Lebs" – a chant picked up by the group around him.

Others in the crowd, carrying Australian flags and dressed in Australian shirts, yelled "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ... Oi, Oi, Oi".

------

How embarrassing. It is the definition of yobo.

danieljarvis

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
and? big deal

What would be fun to watch is if one of the lebos brings a WRX and mows down the aussies :p
well ..
Originally Posted by hiphophooray123
yup i think they'll leave it isolated random childish attacks which they are known for.

Remember what happened to Lakemba police station?

im not sure what that dude was getting at.

and i hope the car gets defected by the cops and they find one of many hundreds of knives in it and charge them with possession of a deadly weapon :) .. among other things!

Last edited:

Joe Bloe

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
and? big deal

Its pieces of shit like you who shouldn't be in this country.. No pride, no passion for the country.. Piss off back to your own country, better still, go talk your crap for brains in the middle of Nulla right about now, and you'll get the shit beated out of you.. One less piece of shit, we will have to deal with.

Joe Bloe

HSC
0Jade0 said:
As the crowd moved along the beach and foreshore area today, one man on the back of a ute began to shout "No more Lebs" – a chant picked up by the group around him.

Others in the crowd, carrying Australian flags and dressed in Australian shirts, yelled "Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ... Oi, Oi, Oi".

------

How embarrassing. It is the definition of yobo.
No its called pride and passion for this country.. Something these dickhead lebos don't have..

0Jade0

HSC
Joe Bloe said:
No its called pride and passion for this country.. Something these dickhead lebos don't have..
No, it is called being a yobo and you my friend are exhibit A.

Also last time I checked Australia was a multicultural society and true aussies accept all culture/religion/races.... Idiots like yourself don't.

Joe Bloe

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Who cares?
People that live in the Shire.. People that go to Cronulla beach to actually use it for what its for..
I care, as both of these things apply to me.. Every time i go to certain parts of Cronulla beach, these dickheads are always hanging around.. It was only a matter of time before something like this happened.. The sooner it happened the better.. Get rid of these dickheads..
You obviously don't care. You are probably a big poof from the Eastern Suburbs who sits around drinking lattes all day.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You should definately love your country, but I don't see how bashing up people who dont love your country is the right thing to do still...

Our country was not built in such a way.
edit: Yes, I am a big poof from the eastern suburbs :rolleyes:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
and? big deal

no it wouldnt, they only want to defend their suburb because cowardly lebanese boys beat volunteer life-savers it is fucking idiotic to support anyone who shows up to defend the life-saver bashers.

As far as i know the aussies wanted everyone to come together to kick the regular westy lebo visitors out, the ones who came and tried to intimidate the local girls and cause trouble etc.

ANYONE who shows up to DEFEND the trouble-makers are just as bad as the trouble-makers, and anyone who condones their cause is fucking stupid.

Joe Bloe

HSC
0Jade0 said:
No, it is called being a yobo and you my friend are exhibit A.

Also last time I checked Australia was a multicultural society and true aussies accept all culture/religion/races.... Idiots like yourself don't.

Multicultural, the dumbest thing this country ever introduced.. You have the Italians, Greeks, Chinese, Japanese and a few more nationalities who are all fine. They work, they put into this country, and repsect it..
Then you have the dickheads, like lebs. True Australians are sick of the shit from them. They are everywhere producing their shit. True Australians want to stop it, and stop it now. They don't belong in this country, they have no respect for it or the people. Time to get rid of them.. And also people like yourselves who call yourselves Australians. Hahaha.. Australia doesn't need weak little pieces of crap like you in this country. Australia needs people who love this country, and have respect for it.

Joe Bloe

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You should definately love your country, but I don't see how bashing up people who dont love your country is the right thing to do still...

Our country was not built in such a way.
edit: Yes, I am a big poof from the eastern suburbs :rolleyes:

What do you suggest we do then? Give them a slap on the wrist and say, "never do that again." Thats what will happen if they end up in court, for bashing some Australians for fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)