Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
xsvproject said:
Yeah i get it, but if these cunts keep at it then obviously the point hasn't gotten through.

Your a year older than me and your calling me child, ok =\

soon you'll understand.

and the point HAS gotten through to alot of people it is very fucking stupid to assume that anyone with at least half a brain wouldn't know that not all lebanese are thug-wannabe, impressionable, mindless, uneducated and violent tryhards.

xsvproject

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
soon you'll understand.

and the point HAS gotten through to alot of people it is very fucking stupid to assume that anyone with at least half a brain wouldn't know that not all lebanese are thug-wannabe, impressionable, mindless, uneducated and violent tryhards.
No?

Joe bloe.

0Jade0

HSC
Joe Bloe said:
You obviously have never been anywhere near Cronulla beach. Never walked through Bankstown shops. Never been on a Train or a Train Station. Never been in Lakemba. Never watched the news, and seen all the crimes committed by people with Lebanese names, not just stealing crimes, but rape, planned terrorist attacks, the list goes on. Never attended a Bulldogs game..
I suggest you get out a bit more, instead of sitting around on your fat arse in front of your computer screen all day and giving me your bullcrap opinions about Multi-culturalism. It was only a matter of time before a nice looking Australian Surfie chick was raped or kidnapped at Cronulla beach or a bashing at the beach.. Oh and hey presto, two life guards bashed.. Who were the offenders? I wonder..
Time to end it.
I have been to Cronulla... I never want to go again. Too many Shire people. I have been to Bankstown and Lakemba many times.. ditto trains, train stations and Bulldogs games, I have been harrassed at Souths/sharks and Penrith games, but never a Doggies game (and no I am not a fan). What is a Lebanese name by the way?
You are telling me to get out when you obviously have no idea how the world works. Just that the lebos need to get out. I pity you.
Also.... how about those 3 anglo men that raped a 16 year old girl in Homebush? She needed corrective surgery... but no only lebos rape.

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
xsvproject said:
No?

Joe bloe.

hot about you ASK HIM something like 'do you believe EVERY lebanese person is like that?' before assuming something, if he answers yes, and he is serious, then by all means go ahead and call him an idiot i will too, but i haven't seen him post around here before anyway, but most of us know better so don't go around crying over generalisations.

Joe Bloe

HSC
0Jade0 said:
I have been to Cronulla... I never want to go again. Too many Shire people. I have been to Bankstown and Lakemba many times.. ditto trains, train stations and Bulldogs games, I have been harrassed at Souths/sharks and Penrith games, but never a Doggies game (and no I am not a fan). What is a Lebanese name by the way?
You are telling me to get out when you obviously have no idea how the world works. Just that the lebos need to get out. I pity you.
Also.... how about those 3 anglo men that raped a 16 year old girl in Homebush? She needed corrective surgery... but no only lebos rape.
Haha, now you are talking crap.. "oh i have been harrassed at Sharks games, but not Bulldogs" hahaha.. What a coincidental thing to say..
Go make up storys to suit your bullcrap opinions somewhere else.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
this is pretty scary. But i agree with some parts of the anti-leb argument.
I am Russian but I consider myself as Australian as anyone here. If any Russians started behaving like the Lebs, I would support harsher laws and/or protests against 'us'.

I don't feel safe around lebs. I don't feel safe in 'middle eastern suburbs'.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
and also, id love to move to the fucking shire sooo much

0Jade0

HSC
Joe Bloe said:
Haha, now you are talking crap.. "oh i have been harrassed at Sharks games, but not Bulldogs" hahaha.. What a coincidental thing to say..
Go make up storys to suit your bullcrap opinions somewhere else.
I am sorry that the away games I go to are home games for my friends teams. (My friend who supports the sharks is Lebanese and Muslim... shock horror!) The only home game I was harrassed at was last years Roosters vs Sharks game.
Also I am sorry that my experiences don't suit your crusade.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what do you define as 'harass'. I've been to a lot of games (incl bulldogs) and have never seen anyone 'harassed'

hApPy1

HSC
danieljarvis said:
can anybody say they feel secure walking past a group of lebs by themselves. that shouldn't be.

Have u been watching the news lately? ...cant say i feel any safer walking past "aussie's" either....haha, aussie- the word has been used so much i feel lame using it myself...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the worst thing about this is that aussies are going to get targeted by lebs on the streets now.

0Jade0

HSC
stazi said:
what do you define as 'harass'. I've been to a lot of games (incl bulldogs) and have never seen anyone 'harassed'
Beer thrown on us, being followed, the common verbal abuse etc.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hApPy1 said:
Have u been watching the news lately? ...cant say i feel any safer walking past "aussie's" either....haha, aussie- the word has been used so much i feel lame using it myself...
there's a difference between 1 or 2 people walking past a group of lebs in a dark street and 50,000 aussies.
i have hardly ever felt unsafe around aussies.

0Jade0

HSC
stazi said:
ummm for what reason? what did u do to spark it
Wearing the wrong jersey.
At a Panthers game we had beer thrown on us because we were sitting in reserve seating "you fucking eastern suburbs bitches thing you are better than us..."

hApPy1

HSC
stazi said:
there's a difference between 1 or 2 people walking past a group of lebs in a dark street and 50,000 aussies.
i have hardly ever felt unsafe around aussies.
hahaha! yeah...biiiiig difference *rolls eyes at ironic ignorance*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i have never ever seen anything of this nature. its probably cos ure ugly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)