Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

0Jade0

HSC
Joe Bloe said:
Multicultural, the dumbest thing this country ever introduced.. You have the Italians, Greeks, Chinese, Japanese and a few more nationalities who are all fine. They work, they put into this country, and repsect it..
Then you have the dickheads, like lebs. True Australians are sick of the shit from them. They are everywhere producing their shit. True Australians want to stop it, and stop it now. They don't belong in this country, they have no respect for it or the people. Time to get rid of them.. And also people like yourselves who call yourselves Australians. Hahaha.. Australia doesn't need weak little pieces of crap like you in this country. Australia needs people who love this country, and have respect for it.
This post confirms my suspicions, you are a fuckwit.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Do you believe that increasing racial tension and australians specifically targetting lebs will lead to a reduction or an increase in crimes committed by these racially motivated lebanese?

xsvproject

HSC
Some of you guys are pathetic..

Why stereotype the lebs for?

They are not all that "bad".. I got a few leb mates and they're legends..

Just because theres a few "bad" people that so happen to be leb, doesnt mean everyone that is a leb is bad.

Joe Bloe

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Do you believe that increasing racial tension and australians specifically targetting lebs will lead to a reduction or an increase in crimes committed by these racially motivated lebanese?

So you are admitting to knowing that most crimes are committed by lebanese? Yet you don't want anything done about it, and you are not sick of it.. Because it hasn't effected you, yet...

0Jade0

HSC
Joe Bloe said:
What nationality are you?
Australian/Spanish/American.

Although I suppose I am not a true aussie because I don't support the banning of the 'lebos'

xsvproject

HSC
Joe Bloe said:
So you are admitting to knowing that most crimes are committed by lebanese? Yet you don't want anything done about it, and you are not sick of it.. Because it hasn't effected you, yet...
Its not JUST lebs.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
7th Sign said:

that article is a good read.

makes me fkn angry though.

If it wasn't for the fucking softies screaming 'racism racism racism' we would have a tougher police force and tougher laws which could deal with this shit, i condemn every fucking idiot that hides behind words like 'generalising' 'racism' 'stereotypiing' etc to defend lebos, we have explained ourselves like 40 times on this board, we don't need to keep explaining ourselves to 11th graders who come on here and go 'lol they are not all lyke that idiots'

xsvproject

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
hey can you shut the fuck up the point you are trying to make has been bought up and shut down like 40 times already.
SO.. your saying that it is just lebs?

ok.

fuck off now.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I live in bankstown, i am not leb, i am not any other variant from the middle east. I do not feel unsafe there, nor do most people for that matter.

As for todays events, I'm not surprised no one turned up, apart from the fact that it seemed like the only people who were told about the fight were from one side (no one from where I live even has a clue what was going on other than what was said on the news), most of the lebanese in this community (yes, even the youths) are genuine and know that what happened was wrong and to mind their own business.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
xsvproject said:
SO.. your saying that it is just lebs?

ok.

fuck off now.

no *sighs* can you just search through the other threads on topics like this before bringing up a point that has been done to fucking death, go prepare for your HSC child

iamsickofyear12

HSC
xsvproject said:
Some of you guys are pathetic..

Why stereotype the lebs for?

They are not all that "bad".. I got a few leb mates and they're legends..

Just because theres a few "bad" people that so happen to be leb, doesnt mean everyone that is a leb is bad.
Compared to the number of criminals and troublemakers there are a lot of bad lebs.

Joe Bloe

HSC
0Jade0 said:
Australian/Spanish/American.

Although I suppose I am not a true aussie because I don't support the banning of the 'lebos'
You obviously have never been anywhere near Cronulla beach. Never walked through Bankstown shops. Never been on a Train or a Train Station. Never been in Lakemba. Never watched the news, and seen all the crimes committed by people with Lebanese names, not just stealing crimes, but rape, planned terrorist attacks, the list goes on. Never attended a Bulldogs game..
I suggest you get out a bit more, instead of sitting around on your fat arse in front of your computer screen all day and giving me your bullcrap opinions about Multi-culturalism. It was only a matter of time before a nice looking Australian Surfie chick was raped or kidnapped at Cronulla beach or a bashing at the beach.. Oh and hey presto, two life guards bashed.. Who were the offenders? I wonder..
Time to end it.

xsvproject

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
no *sighs* can you just search through the other threads on topics like this before bringing up a point that has been done to fucking death, go prepare for your HSC child
Yeah i get it, but if these cunts keep at it then obviously the point hasn't gotten through.

Your a year older than me and your calling me child, ok =\

xsvproject

HSC
Joe Bloe said:
You obviously have never been anywhere near Cronulla beach. Never walked through Bankstown shops. Never been on a Train or a Train Station. Never been in Lakemba. Never watched the news, and seen all the crimes committed by people with Lebanese names, not just stealing crimes, but rape, planned terrorist attacks, the list goes on. Never attended a Bulldogs game..
I suggest you get out a bit more, instead of sitting around on your fat arse in front of your computer screen all day and giving me your bullcrap opinions about Multi-culturalism. It was only a matter of time before a nice looking Australian Surfie chick was raped or kidnapped at Cronulla beach or a bashing at the beach.. Oh and hey presto, two life guards bashed.. Who were the offenders? I wonder..
Time to end it.
Your mistaking lebs with wogs.

difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)