Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

one could only imagine, what would happen if asian gangs were involved in something like this.

anyway. from a neutral perspective.. i think its appalling.. from both sides. firstly the lebanese thugs who started this, and also the aussie youths who retaliated and did nothing but escalate the situation and turn this into a war against all middle eastern people, rather than the select few arseholes in the lebanese community who caused the trouble.

what we saw on tv tonight is simply un-australian. no matter how much hatred there is for these annoying lebanese gangs, theres no need to take the law into your own hands and hunt down anyone of middle eastern decent and start bashing and kicking them.

Im proud to be living in a multicultural australia, i hope a few bunch of idiots dont ruin this city and our way of life.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
i never heard of much trouble from lebbos before 9/11. except for that riot they had where they beat up a good number of police. i didnt go, but i knew people who did, and they felt sorry for the cops, cos they got beat hard.

and i doubt the aussies are going to be asleep right now. they are probably cruising around cronulla keeping a 1 minute distance so that they arent shooed away by cops, but a phone call would definately send them straight there.
i dotn think you come out much. trust me when you go somewhere they are always there to act tough

Hanzo

HSC
stazi said:
uve never seen asian gangs?
asian gangs usually just caused trouble amongst der own ppls.. ie asians vs asians..
didnt realli affect the aussies that bad ..

but most of those gangs were run by high school kids...
and most of them r long over now... matured and moved on in life..
most of those ex-gangstas r now in uni !

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
i dotn think you come out much. trust me when you go somewhere they are always there to act tough
I still remember going to lakemba mcdonalds, and outside the lebs were smashing the windscreen of a car using a sledgehammer

i went to school with one of them, he stopped and said hello before going back to smashing the car

lebs are fucked

zeek

HSC
on 2GB radio...

Mother's Son is stuck down at nulla coz the police have barracaded the area and are trying to protect the aussies from the lebs trying to penetrate through.

She was crying and stuff and that's kinda slack.

Last edited:

Hanzo

HSC
veterandoggy said:
i never heard of much trouble from lebbos before 9/11. except for that riot they had where they beat up a good number of police. i didnt go, but i knew people who did, and they felt sorry for the cops, cos they got beat hard.

and i doubt the aussies are going to be asleep right now. they are probably cruising around cronulla keeping a 1 minute distance so that they arent shooed away by cops, but a phone call would definately send them straight there.

lebs have always caused trouble !!
all the trouble makers in my PRIMARY SCHOOL were lebs !!!!!

i think maybe parenting is something to do with it..

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
Every Lebanese person, and Im not exaggerating, that I have ever met in person believe that it's a conspiriacy that everyone is against them and that they have no choice but to retaliate.

Hanzo

HSC
Ilija said:
Every Lebanese person, and Im not exaggerating, that I have ever met in person believe that it's a conspiriacy that everyone is against them and that they have no choice but to retaliate.
no way
lebs r trouble makers for sure!
couple of weeks ago i saw cops chasing lebs in brighton le sands

zeek

HSC
Hanzo mate, i can asure you that im a leb and im not a trouble maker.

Can you asure me that you aren't part of sing wa and run around Haymarket with knives?

otay

HSC
timbk2 said:
one could only imagine, what would happen if asian gangs were involved in something like this.

anyway. from a neutral perspective.. i think its appalling.. from both sides. firstly the lebanese thugs who started this, and also the aussie youths who retaliated and did nothing but escalate the situation and turn this into a war against all middle eastern people, rather than the select few arseholes in the lebanese community who caused the trouble.

what we saw on tv tonight is simply un-australian. no matter how much hatred there is for these annoying lebanese gangs, theres no need to take the law into your own hands and hunt down anyone of middle eastern decent and start bashing and kicking them.

Im proud to be living in a multicultural australia, i hope a few bunch of idiots dont ruin this city and our way of life.
yup agree 100%. I'd like to know how many of the guys they beat up 2day from Arabic decent actually live around Cronulla and think that the bashings last week of lifeguards by those dickheads were also appalling. That's what I'm afraid of.

Hanzo

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
Hanzo mate, i can asure you that im a leb and im not a trouble maker.

Can you asure me that you aren't part of sing wa and run around Haymarket with knives?
yeh i can mate!!
coz dat gang doesnt exist in sydney n e more !

peace^^

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Henry_Kissinger said:
i think the most dangerous thing about asians is the fucking annoying spelling
spelling? i tihnk they are good at spelling, its the pronounciation of words

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
otay said:
yup agree 100%. I'd like to know how many of the guys they beat up 2day from Arabic decent actually live around Cronulla and think that the bashings last week of lifeguards by those dickheads were also appalling. That's what I'm afraid of.

What Im afraid of is that this racial unrest is going to spread through NSW. I live in the wollongong region and I know there isnt as much Lebanese as there is in Syd, but still I am fearful that it wont be safe to go out. And also I hope this doesnt dtart a Aussie V Wog thing...by Wog I mean Serbs,Maco's Italians, Greeks etc. Not Lebanese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)