Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
What I have gathered from all the news reports is that the lebs went over to Maroubra and smashed heaps of cars and then the bra boys ended up coming out after them with bats and pieces of wood and stuff.

Then I think they were trying to head down to Cronulla and going through brighton something has happened so that is where all the cops are now.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Typical leb style wait until everyone goes away and go and smash everything when they aren't outnumbered and have no one to stop them.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
What I have gathered from all the news reports is that the lebs went over to Maroubra and smashed heaps of cars and then the bra boys ended up coming out after them with bats and pieces of wood and stuff.

Then I think they were trying to head down to Cronulla and going through brighton something has happened so that is where all the cops are now.
so did the cops stop the wog cars?

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
stazi said:
this is all kind of surreal
Wish we had live coverage on free to air tv, like when there are big events in America and Britain (eg terrorist attacks). At least we could get witness reports and images etc.
I go surfing at Maroubra heaps so i wanna know whats happening.

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
Hey I was hearing like the chants on the news and stuff... like "Die Lebs and Die Wogs" by the die wog stuff were they just refering to the lebanese guys cause it would suck if they were refering to the European immagrants..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SashatheMan said:
so did the cops stop the wog cars?
I think some of them got through to Cronulla. There was a stabbing near Cronulla. Apparently the lebs also threatened to rape some chicks there aswell. Road closures and riot police at brighton have stopped the rest there as far as I am aware.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ilija said:
Hey I was hearing like the chants on the news and stuff... like "Die Lebs and Die Wogs" by the die wog stuff were they just refering to the lebanese guys cause it would suck if they were refering to the European immagrants..
people who kinda look like lebs - dress like a goth and ull be safe

L45er

Booyakasha
HSC
Ilija said:
They are referring to the lebs and wogs who have no respect for any other people. Not anyone else. Its a select lot of youths who cause trouble and abuse people.

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
Lol ... I should be fine then, I dont really look like a "wog" but yeah sucks that the rest of the "wog" comunity is being brought into it because the lebanese wanna disrupt the peace.

Hanzo

HSC
lotta lebos r hanging around hurstville too now !
taking over all the places the asians used to hang around !
theres too many lebs !
hell one day lebs will take over cabramatta too !

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Hanzo said:
lotta lebos r hanging around hurstville too now !
taking over all the places the asians used to hang around !
theres too many lebs !
hell one day lebs will take over cabramatta too !
After tonight the lot of them are going to be bashed by the aussies, locked away or deported.

prosaic

HSC
L45er said:
No mate. Why the fuck would Aussie's smash cars in one of their own suburbs. It was the lebs seeking revenge.
well actually there's a relatively high middle-eastern, migrant and indigenous population here (in and around maroubra). Hence not many locals here'd be very impressed with the Cronulla situation which, if the SMH pictures depict largely accurately, was clearly a demonstration advocating for white supremacy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Why is this such a big deal? Can't they get a life. Why are they smashing things? I don't see the reason.

edit: Some people must have nothing to do. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't know this has been going on, that's how busy I am, they should find something constructive to do.

edit 2: vv i figured

Last edited:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
iambored said:
Why is this such a big deal? Can't they get a life. Why are they smashing things? I don't see the reason.
Because they are idiots with nothing better to do.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
prosaic said:
well actually there's a relatively high middle-eastern, migrant and indigenous population here (in and around maroubra). Hence not many locals here'd be very impressed with the Cronulla situation which, if the SMH pictures depict largely accurately, was clearly a demonstration advocating for white supremacy.
so theyd smash their own cars? theres more aussies then lebs at maroubra

Ilija

Swinger
HSC
L45er said:
They are referring to the lebs and wogs who have no respect for any other people. Not anyone else. Its a select lot of youths who cause trouble and abuse people.
I see, well like I said I should be fine, I consider myself to be as Australian as anyone that came through British decent. I get pissed off that there is so much Racial hate, I love this country, and I can't stand people that wan't to make it like the country they came from.. and to top it all with all this racial violence we are becoming the new America. *shudder*

Hanzo

HSC
nows a great time to be asian ! muaehaehe whilst the aussies and lebs fight.. da asians can sit back and watch

hawhawhaw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)