Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Ilija said:
we are becoming the new America. *shudder*
We're a younger American clone, don't think we won't become them, the only thing separating us from them is a few years.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
the lebs are moving down to nulla NOW!, the cops are trying to stop them but a few got tho

"About the same time, up to 50 carloads of youths smashed up over 100 cars with baseball bats and other weapons in the eastern beach suburb of Maroubra, in apparent retaliation for the Cronulla beatings." - Nine MSN

zeek

HSC
Hanzo said:
nows a great time to be asian ! muaehaehe whilst the aussies and lebs fight.. da asians can sit back and watch
It's a cycle, you'r time will come soon enough when asian racial hatred will spark up again.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
is there anyone at cronulla at this time? i am talking about aussie people.

its pretty stupid for the wogs to go at this time of night.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SashatheMan said:
is there anyone at cronulla at this time? i am talking about aussie people.

its pretty stupid for the wogs to go at this time of night.
that is the point. since there is no one there no one can stop them.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
50 cars got through to cronulla. someone has gotten belted. cops are chasing the cars now. hope they get them.

Hanzo

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
It's a cycle, you'r time will come soon enough when asian racial hatred will spark up again.
nah nobody ever hated asians.. bcoz we dont act in disgusting behavoiurs towards the aussies..

even when pauline hanson put hate on asians.. not many aussies in sydney supported her bcoz dey know asians didnt hurt aussies... the argument was that they are taking all the jobs.. but that comes down to hard work.. so its said if u put in the hard work.. then u deserve it.... and it doesnt hurt anyone.. all it does is make the aussies work harder to compete!

never heard of n e thing about asians targeted by aussies bcoz of bad behavoiurs..
no way...
heaehaeh

peace^^

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Hanzo said:
nah nobody ever hated asians.. bcoz we dont act in disgusting behavoiurs towards the aussies..

even when pauline hanson put hate on asians.. not many aussies in sydney supported her bcoz dey know asians didnt hurt aussies... the argument was that they are taking all the jobs.. but that comes down to hard work.. so its said if u put in the hard work.. then u deserve it.... and it doesnt hurt anyone.. all it does is make the aussies work harder to compete!

never heard of n e thing about asians targeted by aussies bcoz of bad behavoiurs..
no way...
heaehaeh

peace^^
respect .

prosaic

HSC
L45er said:
They are referring to the lebs and wogs who have no respect for any other people. Not anyone else. Its a select lot of youths who cause trouble and abuse people.
Funny, they didn't offer an explanation (maybe a sign on the side, right next to "free snags, no tabouli" one?) as you've kindly and helpfully done here.

Indeed ppl going around smashing cars at night should look to other hobbies, but couldn't the same be said of the Cronulla gathering today? Boasting ppl from all around the country, most likely. Shouldn't THESE ppl find something better to do than travel miles just to riot?

And look, it's indisputable that there're as many pricks who hung around the beach at Maroubra as there are non-white. Some you know from around school/work who're terrible to women - a good few (date) rapists and "harassers" - and start plenty of fights at all sorts of places. Some of them are lifeguards too, sadly. Don't know how much Cronulla mirrors this but logically things can't be all that different.

But all that aside the truly terrible thing about the whole ordeal is that, after all that effort the wonderful gov't has put into the anti-terrorist laws, nothing will make this city more likely a terrorist target than this. So thank you to all the immature and uncivilised scum.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Many carried beer bottles, waved Australian flags and chanted anti-Middle Eastern slogans in response to reports that youths of Lebanese ancestry were responsible for a recent attack on two of the beach’s life guards.
Is it a riot or beer fesitival?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hanzo said:

no way...
heaehaeh

peace^^
uve never seen asian gangs?

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Typical leb style wait until everyone goes away and go and smash everything when they aren't outnumbered and have no one to stop them.
That's how they're able to get away w/ most kinds of shit.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Hanzo said:

no way...
heaehaeh

peace^^
i never heard of much trouble from lebbos before 9/11. except for that riot they had where they beat up a good number of police. i didnt go, but i knew people who did, and they felt sorry for the cops, cos they got beat hard.

and i doubt the aussies are going to be asleep right now. they are probably cruising around cronulla keeping a 1 minute distance so that they arent shooed away by cops, but a phone call would definately send them straight there.

HSC
N/A
Asian gangs are so fucking dumb

at least wog/anglo drug groups try and have some class about them

iamsickofyear12

HSC
veterandoggy said:
i never heard of much trouble from lebbos before 9/11. except for that riot they had where they beat up a good number of police. i didnt go, but i knew people who did, and they felt sorry for the cops, cos they got beat hard.

and i doubt the aussies are going to be asleep right now. they are probably cruising around cronulla keeping a 1 minute distance so that they arent shooed away by cops, but a phone call would definately send them straight there.
Lebbos have been causing trouble for a long time. It's only now that some people stand up against them that anyone takes any notice. I'm pretty sure most aussies are sleeping now but after this shit tonight I'm sure they'll be back next weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)