• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The cops are bloody stupid. They take the weapons from the locals at maroubra so they can't protect themselves if the lebs come again.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The cops are bloody stupid. They take the weapons from the locals at maroubra so they can't protect themselves if the lebs come again.
yeh heaps stupid hey...
:rolleyes:

you moron

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha no
but they aint doing shit either
cause like, if they were, why would 100 windscreens be smashed?
noone is doing enough to stop the violence

lets say we call the army in to fix this problem
theres a military barracks nearby - holsworthy, for the convience lol
The cops cannot stop this. They just don't have the numbers. And since they can't lower the number of lebs because even if they arrest them they just get a slap on the wrist the cops will never be able to do anything.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
MuffinMan said:
call in the army - they have shoot to kill powers dont they?
i dont think the police have that
that would require martial law... lets not pretend we need that just yet

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
i think we are going to go back to the days of gangs, only there wont be small gangs, it will be super gangs participating in continuous vendettas. i can almost sinlge out lebs, aussies, and asians as three of the gangs, with the asians having a break now.

i reckon this racial attitude has been the human instinct that is immune to mortein.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Police should have shoot to kill powers in this situation. A group of people with bats has the potential to kill an innocent person so why shouldn't an equal reponse be allowed.

People are getting put in hospital by these guys, you should be able to have cricket bats to defend yourself. Why are the police wasting resources taking weapons from people just trying to defend themselves when there are other people going around smashing stuff and bashing people with them.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
haha but u see tom,
the violence will continue, both aussies and lebs will continue fighting
because in their frame of mind they think that they can get away with anything, because the cops are not doing enough or dont have enough powers to impose severe punishments and therefore the violence will escalate
i can see that coming

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Police should have shoot to kill powers in this situation. A group of people with bats has the potential to kill an innocent person so why shouldn't an equal reponse be allowed..
Shoot to kill for all races? If there is thuggery they should be shot...regardless of colour?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MuffinMan said:
haha but u see tom,
the violence will continue, both aussies and lebs will continue fighting
because in their frame of mind they think that they can get away with anything, because the cops are not doing enough or dont have enough powers to impose severe punishments and therefore the violence will escalate
i can see that coming
The cops really try hard but the law lets them down. Every single person arrested in the last couple days will get a slap on the wrist. That is always how it has been.

MuffinMan

HSC
well currently the lebs are shooting random ppls, so a response needs to be drawn up...but seeing its premier morrie iemma, nothings gonna happen too soon

K

katie_tully

Hahahaha.
"Incident".

Wetting ones pants is an incident. .. This is not.

MuffinMan

HSC
so how far does this incident have to escalate before john howard steps in and brings in the army? lol cause all the houses are getting smashed and i can see this spreading...maybe to manly and northern beaches as well soon, not good

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
MuffinMan said:
so how far does this incident have to escalate before john howard steps in and brings in the army? lol cause all the houses are getting smashed and i can see this spreading...maybe to manly and northern beaches as well soon, not good
You reek of high IQ.

malkin86

HSC
davo_ said:
Face it kids, Australia is a pretty racist country. Not just the Shire.
I don't believe (nor do I want to...) that the 'Aussie' crowds at Cronulla are all from the Shire - some are undoubtedly from the Shire, but some would also be from other places - any "White Power" fanatics would be congregating there. Plain old stickybeaks, too.
:rolleyes:

Where is Alan Jones's original report on the lifesaver bashing? I suspect it's another case of him using his power as a journo to incite things. Granted, he probably didn't send the txts.
But I believe, not having heard his original report, that something he said besides just the straight reporting of the matter may have incited the 'take back the beach' mob movement.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Police should have shoot to kill powers in this situation. A group of people with bats has the potential to kill an innocent person so why shouldn't an equal reponse be allowed.

People are getting put in hospital by these guys, you should be able to have cricket bats to defend yourself. Why are the police wasting resources taking weapons from people just trying to defend themselves when there are other people going around smashing stuff and bashing people with them.
there is a big difference

they arnt taking cricket bats and knives off people in their homes for defending them, which would be unreasonable because people always have a right to protect their propety. cronulla, maroubra etc, doesnt belong to anyone so they dont have a right to "protect" it

and walking around the streets with weapons is just being aggressive and making the problem worse, a "leb" is more likely to shoot or stab a guy with a weapon than he is me walking down the street with a bodyboard because im obviously not looking for a fight where as said weapon guy is

thats why the police SHOULD remove weapons from anyone they find with them

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
MuffinMan said:
weeeelllllll, i dont suppose our roads are tank-worthy

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It will be interesting to see what happens on Sunday. There are sms's going round for both sides now. I'd guess that more aussies would show than last time and if the lebs decide to come it will take thousands of police to stop the fight. If the army is going to be called in it will be on Sunday.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It will be interesting to see what happens on Sunday. There are sms's going round for both sides now. I'd guess that more aussies would show than last time and if the lebs decide to come it will take thousands of police to stop the fight. If the army is going to be called in it will be on Sunday.
Yeah isn't that great! What a wonderful outcome! A Civil war.

1. Everyone with brains moves out of Australia.

2. Australia becomes like aparatheid South Africa and becomes the laughing stock of the world.

3. Asia stops trading with Australia and we die.

4. Australia runs out of money and we die.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
there is a big difference

they arnt taking cricket bats and knives off people in their homes for defending them, which would be unreasonable because people always have a right to protect their propety. cronulla, maroubra etc, doesnt belong to anyone so they dont have a right to "protect" it

and walking around the streets with weapons is just being aggressive and making the problem worse, a "leb" is more likely to shoot or stab a guy with a weapon than he is me walking down the street with a bodyboard because im obviously not looking for a fight where as said weapon guy is

thats why the police SHOULD remove weapons from anyone they find with them
Last night at cronulla some guy was taking out his trash and a group of lebs with bats attacked him. He is now in hospital with head injuries and a broken rib. Some other guy who was minding is own business has a broken arm. There is a total of 7 people injured who didn't have weapons. Lebs are more likely to start a fight that know they can win. 100 people with bats probably isn't a fight they can win with 12 of them.

Maroubra and Cronulla don't belong to anyone and the lebs are welcome if they are coming to enjoy the beach and not cause any trouble. But if they are coming for the sole purpose of smashing shops and cars and bashing people then they need to be stopped and the cops aren't doing such a good job at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)