Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
who are you to determine the response though?
and i didnt say take weapons from people in their houses... i said take them away from vigilante groups patrolling the streets

iamsickofyear12

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
who are you to determine the response though?
and i didnt say take weapons from people in their houses... i said take them away from vigilante groups patrolling the streets
Vigilante groups patrolling the streets make it safer. At least until the cops show up in numbers. Let them protect their suburb until enough cops show up to take over and let them go home with their weapons.

Generator

HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
Yeah isn't that great! What a wonderful outcome! A Civil war.

1. Everyone with brains moves out of Australia.

2. Australia becomes like aparatheid South Africa and becomes the laughing stock of the world.

3. Asia stops trading with Australia and we die.

4. Australia runs out of money and we die.
Must you always assume the worst of anglo-celtic australia by taking the comments of a moronic fringe as being representative of the majority? Quite frankly, more often than not your views are almost as disgusting as those you are trying to criticise. Shameful, as... iamaware.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Vigilante groups patrolling the streets make it safer. At least until the cops show up in numbers. Let them protect their suburb until enough cops show up to take over and let them go home with their weapons.
no
just no... they dont have the right to be taking the law into their own hands... fuck the majority of people who are the "vigilantes" are yobs with a distinct lack of intelligence and are doing it for some vaunted sense of honour and to pretend they are being an aussie hero

sons of anzacs? i think not

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
MuffinMan said:
the bra boys are patrolling the streets of maroubra with golf clubs
no it isnt the "bra boys"
its the guys who like to think of themselves as bra boys. the real bra boys like the abbertons dont give a shit, and if they did go patrolling, it would be with shotguns

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Generator said:
Must you always assume the worst of anglo-celtic australia by taking the comments of a moronic fringe as being representative of the majority? Quite frankly, more often than not your views are almost as disgusting as those you are trying to criticise. Shameful, as... iamaware.
I post was more in response to sickofyear12s seeming glee of virtual civil war. It was hypothetical and not meant to represent the majority anglo celtics out there just his view of what the majority is.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
no
just no... they dont have the right to be taking the law into their own hands... fuck the majority of people who are the "vigilantes" are yobs with a distinct lack of intelligence and are doing it for some vaunted sense of honour and to pretend they are being an aussie hero

sons of anzacs? i think not
People shouldn't have to sit inside and watch these gangs smash cars and shops and bash people. They should be able to do something about it.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
People shouldn't have to sit inside and watch these gangs smash cars and shops and bash people. They should be able to do something about it.
000 .

Generator

HSC
N/A
erawamai said:
I post was more in response to sickofyear12s seeming glee of virtual civil war. It was hypothetical and not meant to represent the majority anglo celtics out there just his view of what the majority is.
In the past you have created similar posts, but I guess that I misread those, too. Sorry.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
i will have to agree with other people calling "000" wont do much, you can report maybe the damage or sometihng, but lebs responsible for it will be long gone.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
For anyone who said why people label these middle eastern people as muslims, its because they are. Why do you think they are defending their mosque so much

nedzelic

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
yeah just what we need, more fuckhead cretins taking the law into their own hands. anyone who breaks the law should be hunted down and locked up; simple as that

stainmepink

HSC
Hanzo said:
u know why middle eastern men make their women wear headscarfs and stuff like dat to cover up der whole body???? its bcoz des people r soo horny.. eg witnessed by the behaviours of lebos in sydney.. das why dey needed to do dat to stop dem from picking up married women..
Believe it or not, Lebanese people are human. Firstly, i would like to point out that the Lebanese have hearts and minds like the rest of human society. Stereotyping and generalisationg plays a huge role in this discussion. Although some of you say "Lebs drive their fully sik cars and rape our women", you don't notice that you are conforming to the stereotyped idea of people who have a middle-eastern descent. I would dare to say, the general Lebanese populas does not conform to this image. There are many spoken, polite, intelligent and caring Lebanese people in Australian society, that you seemed to have looked over.

To the people who participated in the event at Cronulla beach (once again, the media has blown it out of proportion), ask yourselves if you are doing the community any justice. Did you attack the people who attacked the surf-lifesavers? Or any innocent person of middle eastern decent. I'm sure you made a great name for yourselves on Sunday. Unfair, unjust and un australian.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nedzelic said:
yeah just what we need, more fuckhead cretins taking the law into their own hands. anyone who breaks the law should be hunted down and locked up; simple as that
Protecting your community from gangs shouldn't be breaking the law.

K

katie_tully

Obviously there is an underyling problem, which has existed for some time now. Unfortunately we live in an age where it's politically incorrect to insinuate that ethnics develop gangs which target white Australians. I often get the idea that it's less of an offence to be racially prejudice against WHITE Australians, yet speaking out against ethnic gangs automatically brands you a racist?
Anywho, being born in Penrith and living out west just automatically makes me a redneck westy twit.
The violence against people of Middle Eastern appearance on Sunday is and was appalling. They were showing that deep down, they are no better than the ethnic gangs by targeting people of that appearance. Chanting "Fuck off Lebs" and the like was also uncalled for. Basically, Sunday set a bar, and instead of taking an intelligent stance against the gangs and the lack of police intervention to protect civilians, they've merely portrayed themselves as racist bigots.
I think, theoretically, a peaceful rally by white Australians is a great idea, unfortunately this one was handled quite badly and just makes anybody who slightly agrees with the cause look like a complete idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)