• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
yeah I heard that a woman was killed last night aswell but I haven't seen it on the news yet

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
trust me the news would report a death veterandoggy. even if its a muslim girl, they cant miss sometihng that big

7th Sign

HSC
MuffinMan said:
what is a wog basher
and why on earth do u need a bag of bricks?

some kind of weapon I have heard people talking about them before

I will not be going on sunday but

pete_mate

HSC
from an earlier post the article

The Rise of Middle Eastern Crime in Australia
http://www.quadrant.org.au/php/article_view.php?article_id=581

Is excellent, and published by a reputable magazine.

Also, the writer is a NSW police detective. His point of view is the most accurate as he's out there talking to people and policing, before all the media hype and spin.

The brilliant part is it was written at beginning of 2004, a prediction (and therefore reason behind) what is happening now.

if your lazy, its most relevant halfway down

Generator

HSC
N/A
When too many people are willing to accept mere rumours as being fact without any verification and when too many people are willing to treat the actions of the few as being representative of the whole... It's little wonder that all of this is happening.

7th Sign

HSC
SashatheMan said:
trust me the news would report a death veterandoggy. even if its a muslim girl, they cant miss sometihng that big

they missed a few things on the news

I know for sure a 50 year old male was shot in cronulla last night.

police radio can confirm this.

have not heard any thing about a girl been killed it was not on the police radio so i think its bs...

not even on the scanner forums. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
7th Sign said:
they missed a few things on the news

I know for sure a 50 year old male was shot in cronulla last night.

police radio can confirm this.

have not heard any thing about a girl been killed it was not on the police radio so i think its bs...

not even on the scanner forums. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
she died in hospital, not on the streets.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The police are going to get some new riot powers. Basically they will be able to force hotels and bottle shops to close instead of only being able to ask them to. How is this meant to help? There was alcohol involved at cronulla on sunday but even without it people are even more pissed off now about these lebs the last couple nights. These new powers are pretty much useless. The state government are hopeless.

And now a muslim spokesperson is saying middle eastern youths feel police are treating them unjustly. Obviously they expect to be able to destroy property, bash people and attack police and not be arrested.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
The police are going to get some new riot powers. Basically they will be able to force hotels and bottle shops to close instead of only being able to ask them to. How is this meant to help? There was alcohol involved at cronulla on sunday but even without it people are even more pissed off now about these lebs the last couple nights. These new powers are pretty much useless. The state government are hopeless./QUOTE]

yes, i am sure alot of those beers werent bought from hotels. they must have been in the car boots nicely packed in their 6-pack rings and 24 pack boxes.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
what bullshit, there has been no deaths yet, certainly not a muslim girl, its all just bullshit trying to hype up the lebs

the most casualties are from the aussie side so far, and people are all like " iam ashamed to be an aussie" WTF? how about those fucking lebs who arent starting this stand up and say they are ashamed to be lebanese! I have heard a shitload of people saying they are discusted by how the aussies acted on sunday, and say they are ashamed to be australian

and all i have heard from the lebs is how they have been victimised, not how they are ashamed that their race is sending people to hopsital, smashing property, assulting police [ please dont try and tell me that there were aussies involved at the mosque, plenty of police were assulted there and it was all by msulims... islam a peaceful religion I THINK NOT]

these lebs are fucked, they either need to get so badly punished that they dont form gangs again and are scared to come to our beaches in groups larger than 3, or if they cant except that this ocuntry hates their attitude, and htink that they still need to fight back and cause revenge, they can leave... we dont want them here, and if they dont leave they can face life in prison or the cp.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Police need to be able to hold these guys in custody until their court date. You can't tell me that guys who go on these rampages aren't a danger to society.

There needs to be harsher sentences for this sort of thing. No more slaps on the wrist give them 20 years.

What they don't need is to be able to force alcohol outlets to close.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Serius said:
what bullshit, there has been no deaths yet, certainly not a muslim girl, its all just bullshit trying to hype up the lebs

the most casualties are from the aussie side so far, and people are all like " iam ashamed to be an aussie" WTF? how about those fucking lebs who arent starting this stand up and say they are ashamed to be lebanese! I have heard a shitload of people saying they are discusted by how the aussies acted on sunday, and say they are ashamed to be australian

and all i have heard from the lebs is how they have been victimised, not how they are ashamed that their race is sending people to hopsital, smashing property, assulting police [ please dont try and tell me that there were aussies involved at the mosque, plenty of police were assulted there and it was all by msulims... islam a peaceful religion I THINK NOT]

these lebs are fucked, they either need to get so badly punished that they dont form gangs again and are scared to come to our beaches in groups larger than 3, or if they cant except that this ocuntry hates their attitude, and htink that they still need to fight back and cause revenge, they can leave... we dont want them here, and if they dont leave they can face life in prison or the cp.
Are you not ashamed that the 'Aussie' mobs resorted to the same thug like tactics used by the 'lab 'gangs in order to get their message through? Are you not ashmed that the mb was brought down to the level of the gangs by using their tactics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)