• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
Yes, however seeing as how you had already condemed every australian, I didn't feel the need to address that side.
Now you're just BSing

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
*news tone voice* and now we have breaking news that is hopefully not related to the disgusting scenes shown over the past few days: a shot was fired at a private school in auburn, st. johns i think it is (so much for my precise information :p) police are at the scene, placing funny prisms with letters on them in an attempt to identify the steps that were taken in this event.

this is BOS news, giving you the most up-to-date news, 15 minutes before channel seven does ;)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
erawamai said:
It would have helped if the mob had not used the same tactics as the leb gangs (violence... intimidation...racism) in order to get their point accross.

As for it being a nice family day out...I didn't see much of that at all. All I saw was lots of yobbos/white trash/neo nazi's on the piss up chanting anti lebanese stuff...Wholesome stuff indeed. Especially when the sms's going around call it national wog bashing day, or something of that nature. I'd really like to take my family to that.

Damn straight.

And Jordon, I'm not bull shitting, go have a look at your posts to see your clear bias against aussies.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
veterandoggy said:
*news tone voice* and now we have breaking news that is hopefully not related to the disgusting scenes shown over the past few days: a shot was fired at a private school in auburn, st. johns i think it is (so much for my precise information :p) police are at the scene, placing funny prisms with letters on them in an attempt to identify the steps that were taken in this event.

this is BOS news, giving you the most up-to-date news, 15 minutes before channel seven does ;)

Where'd you get that info from?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
And Jordon, I'm not bull shitting, go have a look at your posts to see your clear bias against aussies.
All ive seen is you trying to justify what happend on Sunday, which is crap

Ive blamed both groups, you pointed the finger only at one and thats how the trouble continues

HSC
N/A
alright.

1) the racist bashings was wrong, saying lebs out is fine

2) the lebs are in the wrong for retaliation and the lifesaver incident

3) the Neo-Nazis should be jailed

4) Mentioning wogs is wrong and has nothing to do with anything in this instance

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Jordan.J said:
All ive seen is you trying to justify what happend on Sunday, which is crap

Ive blamed both groups, you pointed the finger only at one and thats how the trouble continues

I've never once justified their actions. I've said both behaved terribly, but pointed out this shit has been going on for years.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Henry_Kissinger said:
alright.

1) the racist bashings was wrong, saying lebs out is fine

2) the lebs are in the wrong for retaliation and the lifesaver incident

3) the Neo-Nazis should be jailed

4) Mentioning wogs is wrong and has nothing to do with anything in this instance

^^

True that. Where did Eastern Europeans come into it anyway?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
White Rabbit said:
LOL, sorry mate just seeing if we had any links is all.
the school is so close to me that if a few houses are knocked down i would be able to see it, but i guess i didnt hear it. but i did however see the police placing lettered cubes around the kerb and footpath a few metres away from the school, with the police lines of course.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
The thing which is giving me the shits is how there is now all these calls for the government to pass new riot and racial vilification laws to make prosecution easier. Yet so little has been done over the last 10 years to control and prosecute Lebanese Australians involved in criminal and anti-social behaviour.

Anyone who knows much about policing will know that while Islamic/Lebanese leaders have been screaming about how they are targeted by the police, it is quite the opposite. The police have had little to no power to adequately charge and prosecute Lebanese gang members and other individuals involved in criminal behaviour. I think there was even an article written by a retired officer about this very matter posted in this thread.

In my opinion, political correctness has gone too far. Politicians and Police Commissioners seem afraid to acknowledge the problem that we have in Sydney with Lebanese Australians.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
The thing which is giving me the shits is how there is now all these calls for the government to pass new riot and racial vilification laws to make prosecution easier. Yet so little has been done over the last 10 years to control and prosecute Lebanese Australians involved in criminal and anti-social behaviour.

Anyone who knows much about policing will know that while Islamic/Lebanese leaders have been screaming about how they are targeted by the police, it is quite the opposite. The police have had little to no power to adequately charge and prosecute Lebanese gang members and other individuals involved in criminal behaviour. I think there was even an article written by a retired officer about this very matter posted in this thread.

In my opinion, political correctness has gone too far. Politicians and Police Commissioners seem afraid to acknowledge the problem that we have in Sydney with Lebanese Australians.
I've heard a couple interviews with the premier in the last couple days and he is clearly avoiding and ignoring the main issue here which is the lebanese gangs. He seems to be pretending that if he can stop the riots then everything will be fine again which it won't. Until something is done about these leb gangs nothing will get better.

malkin86

HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
I don't think that that is the case. Eg. that we might remember - The knife-carrying and police searching people that they think have knives - it was in place since '97.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)