Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
veterandoggy said:
does anyone know that the premier is the MP for lakemba?
I knew and it's part of the reason why nothing is being done about the lebanese gangs and more is being done about rioting in general. He is protecting his electorate.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I've heard a couple interviews with the premier in the last couple days and he is clearly avoiding and ignoring the main issue here which is the lebanese gangs. He seems to be pretending that if he can stop the riots then everything will be fine again which it won't. Until something is done about these leb gangs nothing will get better.
Yeah, I agree. Everyone seems to focusing on the riots and not what has caused them...

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I knew and it's part of the reason why nothing is being done about the lebanese gangs and more is being done about rioting in general. He is protecting his electorate.
he isnt going to exactly say that he is going to contain the "lebs"

has anyone heard the bra boys condemn what happened at cronulla? i am confused now...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
if you dont have a strong sense of nationalism then you are not an aussie in my books, citizenship documents are just paper and plastic. Attitude counts and like it or not a proportion of these lebos, most likely muslim, do not have this strong sense of nationalism (well they do, it just isn't in favour of the NATION THEY LIVE IN). I can tolerate, but i cannot accept nor embrace them as Australians.

Australia is a multi-cultural country and good, despite what alot of the people on 'the aussie side' are saying about how 'multi-culturalism doesn't work,' that's wong imo. Australia has been a multi-cultural country but has always maintained one central discourse, which would include the constructed 'aussie way of life.' What the muslim-lebos (AND NO IM NOT FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKIGN GENERALISING YOU RETARDS) are doing is trying to stray away from the central discourse, create their own SEPERATE discourse and trying to push it on us and make it central. THAT IS WHAT DOESN'T WORK and that is what should not be tolerated.

Generally Aussies are laid-back, their willing to share any location with another aussie. However, what these lebos (NO NOT A FKN GENERALISATION) are doing is trying to claim places as their own, i was listening to 2GB last night and a caller, who was at the monday night chaos, said that 'the lebos rocked up and go 'this is fucking lebanese territory,' so its VERY UNDERSTANDABLE why the aussies are pissed off, and, even though SOME are taking it a bit too far, i don't condemn them lashing out at the lebos, the lebos who show up from now on during the riots are there to support the lebos cause, and no so bashing them down isn't 'bashing down innocent people who have nothing to do with it.' The people that show up with the baseball bat wielding lebo 'gangs' are just as bad and are not innocent in intention. The lebos that stay at home, stay out of it, are above it, they are the ones who should be left alone and one of them is bashed then i condemn it.

We also need to stop calling the lebos 'thugs' and 'gangsters' and stop saying 'gangs.' Don't you see they find these words as compliments and it only encourages them. We should instead say things like 'cowards' 'wannabes' 'posers' psychology suggests that even the smallest words make a big difference, so put them in a loser-frame of mind and maybe they'll stop thinking their all that good.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
MuffinMan said:
"venues"? What venues?
I cant believe the bra boys aint doing anything about the car smashings
you idiot. in case you havent noticed yet, they have so far been the most "civilised". acting like the other groups wont help the situation, and this may have in fact protected them from further damage from lebs, but you are too blind to see.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Maybe the Bra Boys have a little more common sense than the rest of the people in this. Maybe they actually give a shit about where they live and want to protect it from this shit.

Although, I do find it hard to believe that there was no retaliation at all..

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
We also need to stop calling the lebos 'thugs' and 'gangsters' and stop saying 'gangs.' Don't you see they find these words as compliments and it only encourages them. We should instead say things like 'cowards' 'wannabes' 'posers' psychology suggests that even the smallest words make a big difference, so put them in a loser-frame of mind and maybe they'll stop thinking their all that good.
i must admit, those names would make them proud (gangs and thugs, not cowards and wannabes). but what if they then try proving that they aren cowards and wannabes? this would create a bigger problem imo.

nedzelic

HSC
White Rabbit said:
Maybe the Bra Boys have a little more common sense than the rest of the people in this. Maybe they actually give a shit about where they live and want to protect it from this shit.

Although, I do find it hard to believe that there was no retaliation at all..
yeah that must be why they go around murdering people - don't you dare put gangs onto some peddistal (spelling). all this glorification of gangs associated w/ sopranos and that shit is crap. they are thugs, simple as that. thety wanna fight; just like the lebanese gangs

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
the bra boys are not intrested in this child play... the ppl that are doing this is a bunch of stupid ignorant teenagers from both sides. im lebanese, i will say wot the boys did 2 the lifegards was a discrace, and a passive protest is understood, but once the croud got violent wot did they realy expect, ppl 2 stand down. dont get me wrong, i dont agree with the smashing of cars, and stabbing innocent ppl, no1 deserves that. that was uncalled 4, but realisticly it was inevidable. if the bra boys got involved and retailiated it would produce a full out and out war between sydney gangs like the nomads, and banditoz which would then intervien, and these ppl are not scared of ne1. the bra boys no this, they dont want 2 get in2 gang warfare over childs play, they will protect their streets as they should. the was a meeting between the head of the bra boys, and anothe arib run gang... and im sure they are not goin 2 get involved.. leave it 2 the cops, it will be ova in the next couple of days. i just feel sorry 4 those aribs who go 2 the beach 2 have fun, i have mates who are middle easten that live in cronulla and surf everyday ... wot do they do, it would be like being a prisoner in your own house... i dont think ill be visiting cronulla soon, which is a shame, its a gr8 beach

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
not only the media should stop using these terms (gangsta, thug, nigga what what) but i would think alot of the lebos (and u know which ones im talking about) are motivated by how much admiration they get from STUPID FUCKING DUMB RETARDED BIMBOS and 'hos' and 'boos' and 'shortys' we need to make this trend they are following (called wiggerdom) looked down upon as the most 'uncool' thing 'evah.' We don't need radio faggots like kyle sandilands and people like ian thorpe contributing to the rise of this imitation of american hip-hop culture.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
if you dont have a strong sense of nationalism then you are not an aussie in my books, citizenship documents are just paper and plastic. Attitude counts and like it or not a proportion of these lebos, most likely muslim, do not have this strong sense of nationalism (well they do, it just isn't in favour of the NATION THEY LIVE IN). I can tolerate, but i cannot accept nor embrace them as Australians.

While I agree with some of your sentiments. What is nationalism/patriotism marked by? A blind allegience to your country? I consider myself really patriotic and I think part of that responsibility it trying to make Australia and better place for all to live and in doing so be critical. There seems to be this 'myth of the mainstream' as Robin Archer calls it, which is operating in Australia today, an idea of what constitues the 'norm', and if you don't fit into this cultural norm then you are not patriotic and an outsider which is bullshit. (Note- I am not reffering to the Lebanese here and trying to justify their anti-social violent behaviour, just to the statement on patriotism)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
well maroubras getting smashed up as they speak (well in the night) so something has to be done, i dont agree with the riots, and i dont agree with the lebs action either especially smashing up innocent people's properties.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
nedzelic said:
yeah that must be why they go around murdering people - don't you dare put gangs onto some peddistal (spelling). all this glorification of gangs associated w/ sopranos and that shit is crap. they are thugs, simple as that. thety wanna fight; just like the lebanese gangs
I'm not putting them on a pedestol - HOWEVER the Bra Boys are showing more maturity and willingness to protect their area - even if they see it only as their territory.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
MuffinMan said:
well maroubras getting smashed up as they speak (well in the night) so something has to be done, i dont agree with the riots, and i dont agree with the lebs action either especially smashing up innocent people's properties.
...but you agree with the bra boys doing exactly what the others have done? because that is what you are saying in effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)