Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Sweets said:
While I agree with some of your sentiments. What is nationalism/patriotism marked by? A blind allegience to your country? I consider myself really patriotic and I think part of that responsibility it trying to make Australia and better place for all to live and in doing so be critical. There seems to be this 'myth of the mainstream' as Robin Archer calls it, which is operating in Australia today, an idea of what constitues the 'norm', and if you don't fit into this cultural norm then you are not patriotic and an outsider which is bullshit. (Note- I am not reffering to the Lebanese here and trying to justify their anti-social violent behaviour, just to the statement on patriotism)

a part of Australian nationalism imo is the opposite of going to the beach and harassing locals, claiming it, intimidating others just so you can claim that you have a 'turf' where no one else can go and ACTING on your ethnocentric prejudices (which im sure every ethnicity has, but the thing that takes it over the line is ACTING ON IT). I'm sure if you have read that police report about lebanese gangs you would know that in the mid-90's they went around stabbing people in clubs BECAUSE they looked anglo-australian, you just have to go to parra or any of these areas to hear some lebo saying 'fkn aussie cunts i hate aussie cunts' at least 6 times.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
veterandoggy said:
...but you agree with the bra boys doing exactly what the others have done? because that is what you are saying in effect.

the bra boys have not yet been involved in anything to do with this, aside from having talks with other gangs to try and find a solution.

most of the shire folk only want to contest the fact that a couple of tryhards from the western suburbs always goes up there and harasses people, claims the beach is theirs etc. Granted, there are some dickheads, of course, the neo-nazi's etc. And those tryhards, seemingly, have all been LEBO, that is the only reason this situation seems racial.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
veterandoggy said:
...but you agree with the bra boys doing exactly what the others have done? because that is what you are saying in effect.
no, they shdnt go out and bash lebs, but they shd be able to defend maroubra.
theres a difference between defending and attacking

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
MuffinMan said:
no, they shdnt go out and bash lebs, but they shd be able to defend maroubra.
theres a difference between defending and attacking
they are defending amroubra, only they are constantly getting stripped of their weapons by the cops, weapons that are almost in infinite supply.

i congratulate them for keeping in their territory, but the moment they wreak havoc outside maroubra, then they are as low as the rest of the mobs.

sabdow

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
We also need to stop calling the lebos 'thugs' and 'gangsters' and stop saying 'gangs.' Don't you see they find these words as compliments and it only encourages them. We should instead say things like'cowards' 'wannabes' 'posers' psychology....

Choo! Choo! Here comes the CLUE train, and last stop is YOU!. Sorry, were my eyes and ears deceiving me, weren't there 5,000 'Aussie-supporters' going around and violently bashing and attacking random people who appeared to look middle-eastern? It takes two to tango, buddy.

nedzelic

HSC
veterandoggy said:
they are defending amroubra, only they are constantly getting stripped of their weapons by the cops, weapons that are almost in infinite supply.

i congratulate them for keeping in their territory, but the moment they wreak havoc outside maroubra, then they are as low as the rest of the mobs.
'Their territory" - rthey don't fucking own it. they cannot and must not take the law into their own hands; that's vigilanty (spelling) shit. they not protecting other people from their area anyway; they don't give a shit. it's just an excuse fior a bucnh of psycho mo fos to punch on and get away with it. they're fucked

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
nedzelic said:
'Their territory" - rthey don't fucking own it. they cannot and must not take the law into their own hands; that's vigilanty (spelling) shit. they not protecting other people from their area anyway; they don't give a shit. it's just an excuse fior a bucnh of psycho mo fos to punch on and get away with it. they're fucked
dude, were you looking for key words in my post? i congratulate them for keeping in their territory, not forming vigilante groups!

nedzelic

HSC
sabdow said:
Choo! Choo! Here comes the CLUE train, and last stop is YOU!. Sorry, were my eyes and ears deceiving me, weren't there 5,000 'Aussie-supporters' going around and violently bashing and attacking random people who appeared to look middle-eastern? It takes two to tango, buddy.
exactly; they're all to blame, they should all be prosecuted, they're all gutless fuckers, they're all scum, they should all be fucking deported to bird-shit island where they can fig to the death there

we don't want gangs in our country
we don't want racists neo nazis in our country

they can all GO TO HELL AND ROT

nedzelic

HSC
but it's not 'THEIR TERRITOTY'!!!!!!!!! they just happen to live their
it doesn't matter if tyou break the law in your won back yard or on the other side of the country; the laws the law

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
they should be the ones defending maroubra, theyre not the ones wrecking havoc, and they shd get their asses off the fence and start doing something

PiGMAN

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
not only the media should stop using these terms (gangsta, thug, nigga what what) but i would think alot of the lebos (and u know which ones im talking about) are motivated by how much admiration they get from STUPID FUCKING DUMB RETARDED BIMBOS and 'hos' and 'boos' and 'shortys' we need to make this trend they are following (called wiggerdom) looked down upon as the most 'uncool' thing 'evah.' We don't need radio faggots like kyle sandilands and people like ian thorpe contributing to the rise of this imitation of american hip-hop culture.
fucking right man, that's where its all come from, that and a clash of two cultures with inherantly different core values. "wogs" are fine, they don't cause trouble, because they have the same core values as "aussies", unlike "those of middle eastern appearance". They (not all, but these thugs running around the last few days) reject the australian way of life, and need a serious deporting. That's unfortunately never going to happen coz no1 has the balls to do it, but that is what its going to take.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sabdow said:

you are an idiot

you only think that because you saw images on the media of about 20 aussies throwing bottles etc, and then when you heard there were '5000' aussie-supporters there you automatically paired the 2 facts together and generalised.

What you don't know and what the media didn't tell you was that the majority of that crowd were there to support the aussie cause NOT to cause trouble, there were fucking families there for fucks sake.

You are getting your info from the media, im getting my info from people who were there, and residents who watched on and were not bothered by the crowd.

there were some assholes that came from places other than the shire, there were neo-nazis there trying to turn it into a nazi type crowd, BUT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT IN THE FUCKING MAJORITY

retarded 11th grader

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you are an idiot

you only think that because you saw images on the media of about 20 aussies throwing bottles etc, and then when you heard there were '5000' aussie-supporters there you automatically paired the 2 facts together and generalised.

What you don't know and what the media didn't tell you was that the majority of that crowd were there to support the aussie cause NOT to cause trouble, there were fucking families there for fucks sake.

You are getting your info from the media, im getting my info from people who were there, and residents who watched on and were not bothered by the crowd.

there were some assholes that came from places other than the shire, there were neo-nazis there trying to turn it into a nazi type crowd, BUT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT IN THE FUCKING MAJORITY

retarded 11th grader
lol. your right. we cant say that they all wanted to fight, cos they werent. i know some lebs that went to lakemba yesterday just to make up numbers, so i would have expected similar people on sunday. this sunday, however, doesnt look like people will be going "to make up numbers"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)