Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
sabdow said:
I get my information entirely from media? Oh, is that right. I wonder why my muslim friend on my Soccer team has his brother who is in hospital for multiple bruises and cuts? He was chased down a street by a group of 4 aussie guys.

Like we are going to care that they are not in the majority. Do you think that a group of 5 muslim lebs are in the majority of christian and muslim lebs in Sydney? Spell 'g-e-n-e-r-a-l-i-s-a-t-i-o-n' for me you troglodyte.

'4 aussie guys' magic number is '4'

a group of 5 muslim lebs?

sorry but the amount of lebos that were attacking the streets of cronulla on sun night and mon night were in the HUNDREDS.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
PiGMAN said:
Their message is perfectly reasonable, "we are here to protest against the people, no, thugs, who are fucking up OUR beach" how would you like it? The message was warped by alcohol and hooliganism, but that is, as i have said, almost understandable.
People forwarded "wog/leb bashing day" messages and e-mails

This contradicts your BS message

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
sorry but the amount of lebos that were attacking the streets of cronulla on sun night and mon night were in the HUNDREDS.
and ive said it before that is disgusting. They should get 20+ years. I wouldnt care. Hurting innocent people is just a scum thing to do

But you continue to defent the ugly mob on sunday, and your denial will continue this cycle of violence

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Jordan.J said:
People forwarded "wog/leb bashing day" messages and e-mails

This contradicts your BS message

It was the skinheads who started that message sunshine. I suggest you stop lumping all shire residents with the skinheads.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Jordan.J said:
Im also talking about racist chants and slogons written peoples shirts

and people doing nothing to stop the violence, only encourage it

do you think they would try and stop a bunch of drunken neo-nazis? at their own risk. Obviously you don't understand the concept of 'diffusion of responsibility' do yourself a favour and look it up on google :)

everyone has their prejudices, the thing that distinguishes scum from human, is the fact that scum ACT on their prejudices, which a small proportion of that aussie mob did.

but the lebs........

lets not forget the problem with leb gangs in the mid-90s when they went around STABBING people in nightclubs JUST BECAUSE they were white-australians.

PiGMAN

HSC
did u even read my post. what part of hooliganism don't you understand? you are clearly taking the leb side on this one, i am taking the "aussie" side, we can argue all we want, but truth is, the lebo thugs are dirty. and don't misinterpret that, i said thugs. not all lebos are thugs. i have a few lebo friends, so don't fucking hype it up like all your countrymen do and cry "racist" at the drop of a hat. We SHOULD be blaming the police and government for not imposing harsher penalties and police powers to take caer of the troublemakers that started this shit 20 odd years ago. Also, while im up on my soapbox, get rid of the dole, its fucking bullshit (apart from those who are incapable of working, there needs to be a personal investigation on each person who is on the dole, to determine legitimacy). People of the shire pay high rates to have their beach maintained. dont come here from the shitholes of the west and try and tell our women how to dress, or tell us where we can and can't go. If you don't like it here, you can fuck off.

im going now bye.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Jordan.J said:
and ive said it before that is disgusting. They should get 20+ years. I wouldnt care. Hurting innocent people is just a scum thing to do

But you continue to defent the ugly mob on sunday, and your denial will continue this cycle of violence

what the fuck, hey im not defending the small proportion of aussies from the mob who beat on the innocent people, they got out of hand.

im not denying anything

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
It was the skinheads who started that message sunshine. I suggest you stop lumping all shire residents with the skinheads.
Im not talkin about starting a message, im talkin about spreading and forwarding that message

If you recieve a message like that and forward it , then you're just as bad

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
PiGMAN said:
did u even read my post. what part of hooliganism don't you understand? you are clearly taking the leb side on this one, i am taking the "aussie" side,
I have never taking any sides. I have blamed both sides

you have taken sides and just blame the other, thats how the problem continues.

you're the one who clearly havnt read my posts

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/race-attacks-spread-to-perth-adelaide/2005/12/13/1134236057842.html

Race attacks spread to Perth, Adelaide

December 13, 2005 - 6:42PM

Attacks on a Middle Eastern family in Perth and a Lebanese Australian taxidriver in Adelaide have been linked to Sydney's race violence.

In an alarming sign Sydney's race-fuelled problems may be spreading, a family of Middle Eastern origin was attacked in Perth by a group of 11 Caucasian men, who threw eggs, shouted abuse and kicked the garage door.

The 42-year-old father of the Kewdale family, who does not want to be identified, said his family was badly shaken by last night's incident.

"I don't know if we were mistakenly identified," he told ABC Radio.

"What I definitely know is it was something linked to the escalation in NSW."

Perth police Superintendent Shayne Maines said police could not rule out a link between the attack and the racial violence in Sydney.

"There was some suggestion they did make ethnically-related comments to the occupant of the house," Mr Maines said.

"We can't rule it out until the investigation is complete, but this is obviously a very emotional issue."

Western Australia's Premier Geoff Gallop described the attack as an unacceptable act of bigotry.

"These incidents do occur from time to time in our community and they're unacceptable," he said.

In Adelaide, a taxidriver of Lebanese origin, Hossein Kazemi, was injured when punched by a passenger during an incident at suburban Gilberton today.

"There was some sort of discrepancy and argument over the fare," a South Australian Police spokesman said.

"Apparently during the assault, the victim, because he was of Lebanese origin, was taunted about the stuff in Sydney and Cronulla beach."

The taxidriver later said the incident had marred his view of Australia as a tolerant society.

"I believed Australia is a free country, (it) is the best country in the world but now, I see that (it) is highly racist here," Mr Kazemi told the Seven Network.

Police said a 29-year-old man from Unanderra, in NSW, had been charged with assault following the incident.

Another man, believed to be a second passenger in the taxi, was charged with hindering police.

Meanwhile, Islamic Council of Victoria offices in west Melbourne have been vandalised for the second time in a month.

A brick was thrown through the front window of the building.

"We understand that it's not something that's accepted by the broader society and we do get a lot of emails and calls and letters of support at times like this as well," the council's Waleed Ali told ABC radio.

Islamic Council of Victoria chairman Malcom (Malcom) Thomas said he believed yesterday's attack was linked to race violence in Sydney.

"What seems to be the pattern is when an event happens overseas there is a spike in this sort of thing. And yes I believe this is in relation to the events in Sydney," he told AAP.

"Really a retaliatory action to what happened in Sydney on the weekend I think."

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/racist-text-messages-surface-on-gold-coast/2005/12/13/1134236058794.html

Racist text messages surface on Gold Coast

December 13, 2005 - 7:26PM

Mobile phone text messages calling for people to start "cracking skulls" have surfaced on the Gold Coast.

The text messages targeting ethnic groups are similar to ones which sparked the Sydney race riots.

Gold Coast district Superintendent Brett Pointing said police were trying to find the authors of the latest messages.

The messages promote a mass beach demonstration similar to the one at Cronulla Beach on Sunday, organised in retaliation to the bashing of two lifeguards the previous week.

The gathering spurred the racial unrest that has rocked Sydney with violent bashings and widespread vandalism.

The Ten Network said one of three text messages on the Gold Coast said: "This Sunday is our turn to have a go and fight for the Gold Coast".

"These grease ball monkeys with their gold chains and fully sick cars need to know that we're not copping any.

"We all have stories about (these groups) raping our sisters or bashing our brothers - it's not on.

"So bring your grog down on Sunday and let's start cracking skulls for each other for once."

Supt Pointing warned the authors as well as mobile phone users who forwarded the violent texts would be punished under Queensland's Anti-Discrimination Act.

"Police do take matters of this nature extremely seriously and people need to be aware that they run the risk of prosecution," Supt Pointing said.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
Jordan.J said:
BS

Text messages going around used the words Leb/wog bashing, and they were forwarded by alot of people

So many people were chanting racial slurs and had racial slogans on thier shirts and chests

Dont defend this ugly mob, alot were there for a fight
it's not only text messages, i just got one on msn, so obviously if people are getting provoked from everywhere it's going to be a mess up everywhere, bloody kids and teens are going off saying "i want to get revenge" etc....fuck your revenge, the people who start this ought to be jailed forever, because of them we can't even go out to the beach or streets anymore without having to worry if someone is gonna go crazy at us. just because i look middle eastern, i have to worry now about some people who call themselves australian killing me, on the other side my bf is irish and he has to worry about wether the lebanese mobs are going to go after him, this shit is fucked, just beacause of these racist fucks we have to fear living life now, if the government and jhonny howard doesnt take these things seriously now, australia's future is looking very very dark.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
sparkl3z said:
it's not only text messages, i just got one on msn, so obviously if people are getting provoked from everywhere it's going to be a mess up everywhere, bloody kids and teens are going off saying "i want to get revenge" etc....fuck your revenge, the people who start this ought to be jailed forever, because of them we can't even go out to the beach or streets anymore without having to worry if someone is gonna go crazy at us. just because i look middle eastern, i have to worry now about some people who call themselves australian killing me, on the other side my bf is irish and he has to worry about wether the lebanese mobs are going to go after him, this shit is fucked, just beacause of these racist fucks we have to fear living life now, if the government and jhonny howard doesnt take these things seriously now, australia's future is looking very very dark.
The people who started this entire thing were the middle-eastern gang members that have been terrorising people all accross sydney for years.

RyanAllen

HSC
I'm fromt he shire and i wish it would all just go away, but its not for a long time. i was talking to my mates friend ( who is a gang member) i met today and he was telling me that the rebels signed a contract with the neo nazis that if anything was to happen to them they would help them. Also he said there are heaps of people coming down from QLD to help them.

Also anyone who is in the shire and was going to go to miranda on thursday, i was adviced to go nowhere near the joint.. So do yourrself a favour and stay safe.

sly fly

HSC
^and they should face the full force of the law.....I can't stand them

Then after that, hopefully everyone will be happy and sydney will be peaceful again

.....in my dreams - I know, but I'd rather dream than watch this ugly violence escalate

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
middle eastern covers a whole fuckin area, it's not only bloody lebanese, and not the whole fuckin middle easterns went to cronulla to attack the two lifeguards and that's what i'm pissed off about, just beacuse of a couple of lebanese fucks, the whole middle eastern or middle eastern looking people have to suffer, i'm angry at many lebanese people myself because they have been bringing up anger for years, but just becuase of the lunatic ones, now everyone thinks that all lebs and all people who "look" like them are like that, which is fucked, and the people at cronulla arent any better, i understand people are angry, as am i, but they are fuckin crazy for causing more trouble, and i know that there are racist australians too and have been for a while, but really the government needs to end all this now, i believe they are not doing as much as they can or should.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
sparkl3z said:
middle eastern covers a whole fuckin area, it's not only bloody lebanese, and not the whole fuckin middle easterns went to cronulla to attack the two lifeguards and that's what i'm pissed off about, just beacuse of a couple of lebanese fucks, the whole middle eastern or middle eastern looking people have to suffer, i'm angry at many lebanese people myself because they have been bringing up anger for years, but just becuase of the lunatic ones, now everyone thinks that all lebs and all people who "look" like them are like that, which is fucked, and the people at cronulla arent any better, i understand people are angry, as am i, but they are fuckin crazy for causing more trouble, and i know that there are racist australians too and have been for a while, but really the government needs to end all this now, i believe they are not doing as much as they can or should.
It wasn't just the two that attacked the lifeguards, all accross sydney there have been crimes committed by people at least identifying themselves as lebanese, and to a lesser extent gypo etc etc...

sly fly

HSC
yeah, be careful and don't go out by urself no matter where in sydney u live, both Aussies (and those who look aussie) and lebs (and those who look leb).......I have a feeling this is gonna get real ugly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)