Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
It wasn't just the two that attacked the lifeguards, all accross sydney there have been crimes committed by people at least identifying themselves as lebanese, and to a lesser extent gypo etc etc...
what have egypos done recently?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
sparkl3z said:
Not that bright, are you taking sides?
Yes, I hate the lebanese gangs which have harassed me and my friends on many occassions, bash people every weekend, stab people, etc etc much more than the yobbo aussies who got a little rowdy on the weekend.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Jordan.J said:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/race-attacks-spread-to-perth-adelaide/2005/12/13/1134236057842.html

Race attacks spread to Perth, Adelaide

December 13, 2005 - 6:42PM

Attacks on a Middle Eastern family in Perth and a Lebanese Australian taxidriver in Adelaide have been linked to Sydney's race violence.

In an alarming sign Sydney's race-fuelled problems may be spreading, a family of Middle Eastern origin was attacked in Perth by a group of 11 Caucasian men, who threw eggs, shouted abuse and kicked the garage door.

The 42-year-old father of the Kewdale family, who does not want to be identified, said his family was badly shaken by last night's incident.

"I don't know if we were mistakenly identified," he told ABC Radio.

"What I definitely know is it was something linked to the escalation in NSW."

Perth police Superintendent Shayne Maines said police could not rule out a link between the attack and the racial violence in Sydney.

"There was some suggestion they did make ethnically-related comments to the occupant of the house," Mr Maines said.

"We can't rule it out until the investigation is complete, but this is obviously a very emotional issue."

Western Australia's Premier Geoff Gallop described the attack as an unacceptable act of bigotry.

"These incidents do occur from time to time in our community and they're unacceptable," he said.

In Adelaide, a taxidriver of Lebanese origin, Hossein Kazemi, was injured when punched by a passenger during an incident at suburban Gilberton today.

"There was some sort of discrepancy and argument over the fare," a South Australian Police spokesman said.

"Apparently during the assault, the victim, because he was of Lebanese origin, was taunted about the stuff in Sydney and Cronulla beach."

The taxidriver later said the incident had marred his view of Australia as a tolerant society.

"I believed Australia is a free country, (it) is the best country in the world but now, I see that (it) is highly racist here," Mr Kazemi told the Seven Network.

Police said a 29-year-old man from Unanderra, in NSW, had been charged with assault following the incident.
Another man, believed to be a second passenger in the taxi, was charged with hindering police.

Meanwhile, Islamic Council of Victoria offices in west Melbourne have been vandalised for the second time in a month.

A brick was thrown through the front window of the building.

"We understand that it's not something that's accepted by the broader society and we do get a lot of emails and calls and letters of support at times like this as well," the council's Waleed Ali told ABC radio.

Islamic Council of Victoria chairman Malcom (Malcom) Thomas said he believed yesterday's attack was linked to race violence in Sydney.

"What seems to be the pattern is when an event happens overseas there is a spike in this sort of thing. And yes I believe this is in relation to the events in Sydney," he told AAP.

"Really a retaliatory action to what happened in Sydney on the weekend I think."
haha any1 who knows me will know i would find this highly amusing. Unanderra is like wollongong's ghetto, all the real thugs, drug dealers, gangstas etc live here, and not many of em are leb[they are all in another suburb]

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well i hate them too, who would like someone who attacks them? but i also hate the aussies who are racist ( i'm not referring to all here, half of my friends are aussie so don't get me wrong) and who i am fearing of killing me now when i go out because i appear "middle eastern"

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i hate all those leb, gangs, but i am starting to hate those yobbos who do stupid shit aswell.
i support protests, but i dont support attacking random people who might look like a leb. or have notihng to do with it.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
When the first incedent occured. There was no racial debate or racial cause behind the incedent. When the media got behind it, they turned it into a racial battle. They are free to exgerate and manipulate/create facts to get viewer intrest...hence what we see today, the racial conflict.

7.62 BOS

Banned
HSC
You are people are going nuts over this (and rightly so) just dont go into the trouble spots unless its unavoidable (eg you live there) and you'll be fine.

Last edited:

RyanAllen

HSC
i wish i wasnt living here right now, its a war zone.

you cant hate yobbos for bashing lebs, they are doing what the police should be doing but the police are to scared to do anything. they should bring in a shoot to kill policy.

Nowhere is safe around the shire and everyone is to scared to leave their house, not how we want to be spending christmas.

nedzelic

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
you are an idiot

you only think that because you saw images on the media of about 20 aussies throwing bottles etc, and then when you heard there were '5000' aussie-supporters there you automatically paired the 2 facts together and generalised.

What you don't know and what the media didn't tell you was that the majority of that crowd were there to support the aussie cause NOT to cause trouble, there were fucking families there for fucks sake.

You are getting your info from the media, im getting my info from people who were there, and residents who watched on and were not bothered by the crowd.

there were some assholes that came from places other than the shire, there were neo-nazis there trying to turn it into a nazi type crowd, BUT THESE PEOPLE WERE NOT IN THE FUCKING MAJORITY

retarded 11th grader

bullshit, i know what i saw, there were aloy more tha just twenty people there being agressive. why was it that when some fuckhead is chating stuff about ethnic cleasning and taking back the beacjh taht their forfatehrs faught for (what a joke) hundreds of people cheered; cos they all agreed. why was it that there were 100s of people following an ambulance and attacking an ethnic lad. bullshit there were only a few people there who were neo-nazis; bullshit. just use your won eyes and look at the footage. anyway, whose to say your fisrthand source is incorrect. and anyway, i've seen videos on the news and on the internet, and they are first hands visual footage; not soemone's recount that you have passed on -credibility???

nedzelic

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i hate all those leb, gangs, but i am starting to hate those yobbos who do stupid shit aswell.
i support protests, but i dont support attacking random people who might look like a leb. or have notihng to do with it.
they are equally as fuckd; they are all scum

malkin86

HSC
We don't know who's in the "White Australia" crowd - we probably won't know who until it's all over and going through the courts. All that we can assume safely is that if they're down there and hanging around on the streets, they probably have an axe to grind.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
that's the problem, it's not even one area anymore, and mainly if you look at it, the youth are getting influenced more than the older people, because they are not really mature and some are just thinking that it is fun to go out and act dopy. and the ones at cronulla or the ethnic ones on the streets are uneducated, don't know anything about other countries, or where they live, since they don't support tourism and are plain racist they don't even know how to say they are sorry, they just find it easier to just stab people.

malkin86

HSC
sparkl3z said:
that's the problem, it's not even one area anymore, and mainly if you look at it, the youth are getting influenced more than the older people, because they are not really mature and some are just thinking that it is fun to go out and act dopy.
Or, worse, that they are fighting in the war against terror on their own soil. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)