Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
he didnt seem like the violent type. in fact, he seemed very timid. but we didnt want to rule out that he wasnt looking for trouble too early. after all, the muslims/lebs were just reaching their peak at lakemba, to show you exactly when this guy had come.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
All reasonable comments, but you do have to remember that not all white people are going to flip out on you if you say something they disagree with. Some have even been known to be reasonable, and will understand the fact that starting up on the day isn't worth it with 10 minutes of the session left. If he's taking his time, personally I'd see that as a reason to relax, it's the ones running at you waving weapons that you should worry about :)

The first time I went to do Tae Kwon Do I wasn't sure and I sure as hell had apprehensions. And I was a white fella in a room of other white fellas. I doubt he was worried about you skin colour. He probably saw you beating the shit out of some poor bag and thought maybe this isn't my thing.

Thus represents the state our society is in. Automatic stereotypes about a person's skin colour spring to mind and cloud judgement. The other party, infected by the talk of racism assumes also that a person is judging them by their skin colour.

E.g, a huge Lebanese fellow in a ripped shirt and leather jacket could walk into a room and people would assume the worst. If a huge white man dressed the same walked in would the reaction be any different? The bystanders probably thing:
1. He's a big motherfucker
2. He's dressed like a wild bugger
Therefore: He's probably dangerous.

And the Lebanese fellow probably assumes there scared of him because his Lebanese, when in actually it's his size and dress that worry them.

Thus, in this case, it's the Lebanese man who jumps to the racial conclusion.

whitie

HSC
'Suspicious' fire destroys Sydney church
Wednesday Dec 14 09:34 AEDT
A fire that destroyed a west Sydney church hall may be linked to the race riots in Cronulla, NSW Premier Morris Iemma says.

Four men were seen near the Uniting Church hall, which is next to an Islamic centre, in Auburn before the fire broke out about 1.30am (AEDT) on Wednesday.

It took about 30 firefighters up to two hours to control the blaze, which is still burning in small pockets on Wednesday morning.

The fire follows two days of violent assaults and vandalism during ethnic clashes in Sydney.

It also follows an incident on Tuesday night in nearby St Joseph the Worker Primary School where shots were fired into cars and parents abused during a Christmas carols service
Case closed, these disgusting and intolerant individuals should be exiled from this country if they do not respect the established belief's, religion and culture that have been established over 300 years since colonisation.

Even though it is believed that it 'may be linked'. It's ignorant to believe this is an isolated incident with no conncection with the race riots.

Yes i do know it is the action of a few that are tarnishing the majority. Yet multiculturalism is clearly not working whilst those who do not respect or tolerate another's religion or culture are allowed to live here.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
auburn is like the islamic centre of sydney, lol
they prolly torched it cause they knew the aussies couldnt do shit

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Serius said:
hahahah. Shitstorm.

so can i get a summary of what hip-hops email and then later him actually said?

did he introduce himself as hip-hop? cause if i rang up i wouldnt be game to give my real name

nah i said im chris from greystanes which is true lol

i mostly dismissed other callers as idiots

i said why are they all crying about people generalising lebanese when they are generalising the aussie mob on sunday saying 5000 people on a few innocent wogs etc.

i said the last caller was an idiot and 'amal' who called in before is a bimbo (coz she said that christians set their own church on fire because they are shit stirrers, when she said 'shit stirrers' they cut her off, she was real angry) and that all the biased callers stop it because no ones going to take them seriously.

i bought up the point of all this behaviour from lebanese teenagers (and i said NO IM NOT GENERALISING) started with a trend, then i mentioned hip hop music, and how younger boys look up to these lebs because they attract the bimbos etc etc etc. They liked that point.

and yeah um they said it was nice to get a point of view from someone in the same age group.

and chadd rang up and said that its worth the sacrifice a few innocent guys getting caught up in the whole thing since people are now starting to stand up to the lebos (THE BAD ONES)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
MuffinMan said:
auburn is like the islamic centre of sydney, lol
they prolly torched it cause they knew the aussies couldnt do shit
hehe, yeah. and they probably didnt realise that if the flames jumped the back fence that the islamic school there would turn to ashes as well? puh-lease. if it isnt confirmed, dont spread the rumor. that church is only visited by pacific islanders, no one else. and the hall that got burnt down is only frequented by pacific islanders as well. it would be foolish to burn that hall because of the past few events..

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so what happened to that school that was burning.?
lol it wasnt the shool! it was a hall next to an islamic school and a church. ithink it was the church hall, if you are talking about the same incident i am talking about.

all that is left are a few planks of wood pointed to the sky, and the foundation. it has become a literal skeleton of the buiilding.

malkin86

HSC
At 3ish this arvo, there were 20+ greyshirt Cityrail guards, just on the Sutherland-Cronulla platform. None of them asked to see my ticket... They all had other things on their minds.

malkin86

HSC
I made a point of getting my ticket out of my bag, just in case, but I guess they were after bigger fry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)