Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Dominic said:
Last night they shot at the Catholic School in Auburn and tonight they have burnt down the Catholic Church in Auburn.

All this shite just down the road from our place. Fucking great.

So when is the shire coming to Auburn?

I'm moving to Cairns, this is only going to get worse.
watch your false information. it isnt the catholic church that got burnt down, it was the building next to it. how do i know? lets just say that i saw it, and i know which is the church, and which is the building next to it. and dont go saying that it was lebs, cos no one has said shit, and it is right next to an islamic school, and all lebs in the area know that it is only frequented by pacific islanders. heck, i used to go there for tae kwon do once upon a time, so lebs used to use this center too. anyone in that area knows that the building is a matchbox waiting for a flame.

damn, i wanted to set up another BOS news bulletein, but u beat me to it. oh well, "This is BOS news: giving you the news a few hours before the media does :)"

if the shire wanted to come to auburn they'd probably set up their home ground in berala, since it seems to have few lebs. and btw, i saw a fire engine and a few cop cars drive past my house the other way during the night, so stay tuned.

im going back to sleep man, cant believe you guys stay up until 3AM here.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
watch your false information. it isnt the catholic church that got burnt down, it was the building next to it. how do i know? lets just say that i saw it, and i know which is the church, and which is the building next to it. and dont go saying that it was lebs, cos no one has said shit, and it is right next to an islamic school, and all lebs in the area know that it is only frequented by pacific islanders. heck, i used to go there for tae kwon do once upon a time, so lebs used to use this center too. anyone in that area knows that the building is a matchbox waiting for a flame.
What I'm hearing now is that it was the church hall next to the Uniting Church. When I posted that we were listening to the radio and the info coming through was incorrect.

I live down the road too but wasn't about to go into Auburn in the middle of the night during reports of a church being set on fire.

The first news article I found after posting included discussion over the confusion of the location of the fire, on the radio the discussion was which building it was or wasn't, or started in or moved to or didn't move to.

The location was given as the corner of Helena Road and Harrow Road, where a Uniting Church is located.

An Islamic centre is also located in the area, police said, adding that it was initially incorrectly reported as the location of the fire.

"It is actually a church nearby," the spokesman said.

"It is pretty close to it, that is why there is the confusion.
So I was posting the information available at the time.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Originally Posted by nedzelic

now, who's to say that these life guards - who are notoriusly authoritiran wanna-be cops - didn't spoke it up and started it, by kicking these lads off the beach cos they were 'taking up too much space' or some shit. more like they wanted to get rid of the 'wogs'; it wouldn't surprise me.
you wanna know how they got bashed? the men were playing soccer and distracting many other beach goers, the lifeguards went over to ask them to stop or move and the men replied "WE AIN'T MOVING, THIS IS OUR BEACH, WE OWN IT"

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
Dominic said:
What I'm hearing now is that it was the church hall next to the Uniting Church. When I posted that we were listening to the radio and the info coming through was incorrect.

I live down the road too but wasn't about to go into Auburn in the middle of the night during reports of a church being set on fire.

The first news article I found after posting included discussion over the confusion of the location of the fire, on the radio the discussion was which building it was or wasn't, or started in or moved to or didn't move to.

So I was posting the information available at the time.
yes, well i hope you understand what i was enraged about. i cant link it to cronulla, because firstly never have i seen it taken by aussies, and secondly not even a leb fool would have done it without realising that all the fire needed was to jump a fence and it could easily set alight an islamic school.

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
omg not u again, cant u just simply fuck off for good
the bangladeshi students didnt look that indian to be honest anyway

and how hard is it to distinguish between indians/wogs/lebs, gotta be joking...

out of all teh races ive ever encountered i have never had a problem with indians, if they are getting caught up in this (possibly because the people are drunk off their ass and couldn't tell the difference between an african american and a chinese man) then i feel terribly sorry for them.

nedzelic

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
It's very hard to distinguish between races, given that race/ethnicity is really a made up thing
What??? so, you can't tell the difference between a scottman and a fijian?? come on!! if you can't differentiuate between an indian and a leb???? that's your own fault

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
IamaFloorMat said:
the bangladeshi students didnt look that indian to be honest anyway

and how hard is it to distinguish between indians/wogs/lebs, gotta be joking...

out of all teh races ive ever encountered i have never had a problem with indians, if they are getting caught up in this (possibly because the people are drunk off their ass and couldn't tell the difference between an african american and a chinese man) then i feel terribly sorry for them.
were they the people in that honda that got stamped on etc on tv?

nedzelic

HSC
pete_mate said:
wtf are you talking about, security guards are wanna be cops, do life guards carry batons and utility belts and crap. no, they carry flotation devices and resuce boards.

most of the time they dont care about whats happening on the beach and instead the water.

how do you know the lebs weren't intimidating people while playing soccer, or that they were doing it in the way of people already on the beach.
yeah, i don't know. on the flip side how do you know that the life guards weren't being cunt-like? all i'm saying is, the only people that have come out of all this smelling of roses are the lifeguards from the original incident. they have been made out toi be community servers and protectors, when possibly, they've inadvertantly started a race war with a few over the top comments?? put it this way, i would love to get them on a lie detector

nedzelic

HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
And how exactly do we know that the lifesavers weren't also harassing the "lebs", the media makes it out that the "lebs" have been harassing the lifesavers. Who fucking knows what went on that day the lifesavers were bashed.
exacty what i've been saying

nedzelic

HSC
SashatheMan said:
becuase they crossed the line from bashing random folk, to bashing volunteer lifegaurds.
what the fuck's the difference. see my ealier comments about life guards

nedzelic

HSC
anita_wax said:
the men were playing soccer and distracting many other beach goers, the lifeguards went over to ask them to stop or move and the men replied "WE AIN'T MOVING, THIS IS OUR BEACH, WE OWN IT"
distrtacting beech goers??? distracting them from what??? what, they're not allowed to play football on the beach???? why should they be forced to leave??? see, even your story invloves descrimination in it; i told you all these life guards aren't what people make em out to be

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
can we please not think that the life guards wernt being smartarses... they werent completely innocent. yes they didnt deserve to have the shit kicked through them, but they werent being upstanding citizens either

nedzelic

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
can we please not think that the life guards wernt being smartarses... they werent completely innocent. yes they didnt deserve to have the shit kicked through them, but they werent being upstanding citizens either
yeah exactly what i've been saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)