Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What??? so, you can't tell the difference between a scottman and a fijian?? come on!! if you can't differentiuate between an indian and a leb???? that's your own fault
Why would a leb be more guilty than an indian or whatever? Seriously I don't get why you would condemn them based on the fact that they attacked people of the wrong 'race' and not that they attacked innocent people.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
As to the life savers being smart arses, yeah that may well be true (or not, I don't know), but no matter what happened, noone deserves to be physically assaulted, especially not while they're doing their job to protect our lives.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
damn? why? give a bit more info.
If you believe this mornings news, he got home from work and a carload of guys drove up, asked him if he was an Aussie to which he replied yes, and they attacked him.

Generator

HSC
N/A
nedzelic said:
distrtacting beech goers??? distracting them from what??? what, they're not allowed to play football on the beach???? why should they be forced to leave??? see, even your story invloves descrimination in it; i told you all these life guards aren't what people make em out to be
Did it occur to you that at many beaches there are council regulatory mechanisms that ban ball games on the beach, and that other such restrictions exist and that they are 'policed' by the lifeguards/savers?

I'm not discounting the probable fact that the lifeguards went over the top, but at the same time I can no point in trying to lay the blame squarely at their feet (what you are trying to do. DTC isn't, he is merely pointing out that they weren't entirely innocent).

I cannot help but doubt this apparent suggestion that they went on an out of the blue power trip.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
If you believe this mornings news, he got home from work and a carload of guys drove up, asked him if he was an Aussie to which he replied yes, and they attacked him.
oh.

lol i thought i had a close encounter the day the group went to lakemba. i was doing tae kwon do with 3 others (all of us lebs, and 5 mins away from the mosque), when a guy that looked anglo aussie came to us and asked if he could join. we gave him some details, but told hiom to come start training another day, cos we were almost finished, and he went. lol we were kinda waiting for a mob of aussies to walk up to us for the rest of the session :)

39ster

HSC
This whole incident was bound to happen sometime. These lebs (and even other middle-eastern people) have been terrorising Australia for years. They rape australian woman, disrespect Australian people, commit hundreds of crimes and even kill. The fucking magistrates are dumb shits who wont do fuck except let the lebs free with a warning when the police actually decide to arrest one of them.
If the government isnt going to do shit about this leb problem in Australia, then the pissed off Australians who have had enough will!(and have). The reasons aussies decided to take back Australia (Their own fucking country that they grew up in) wasnt just because of the life guard bashing, it was everything the lebs have been doing for years. The life guard bashing was just the last straw.

To those cunts who are saying shit like "The aussies are scum for what they did Sunday"...STFU. You are probably foreigners anyway who dont understand. You have no right to criticise Australians and what we do in our country! Im not racist, i just dont like lebs and any other people from other countries (even white europeans) who come to my country and do nothing but disrespect Australians and commit crimes. Other than that i have no problems with foreigners.
Ovcourse Sunday did go a bit out of hand. Its because their were like fucking KKK members or something there taking advantage of the drunken state of the Aussies! There will be set backs in everything but its worth doing something about this leb problem then just letting it continue with more aussies getting bashed, woman getting raped and crime being commited.

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
oh.

lol i thought i had a close encounter the day the group went to lakemba. i was doing tae kwon do with 3 others (all of us lebs, and 5 mins away from the mosque), when a guy that looked anglo aussie came to us and asked if he could join. we gave him some details, but told hiom to come start training another day, cos we were almost finished, and he went. lol we were kinda waiting for a mob of aussies to walk up to us for the rest of the session :)
You smile? You readily admit that you're just as idiotic as a number of the fools at Cronulla and you smile? Great stuff.

HSC
veterandoggy said:
just as idiotic? i found it funny that i was looking for a mob that was going to possibly beat me up. what does this have to do with cronulla you fool?
I think he means the fact that you assumed someone had evil intent because they looked different and because there's been a shitstorm about it recently.

Generator

HSC
N/A
ogmzergrush said:
I think he means the fact that you assumed someone had evil intent because they looked different and because there's been a shitstorm about it recently.
That's about it.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
hahahah. Shitstorm.

so can i get a summary of what hip-hops email and then later him actually said?

did he introduce himself as hip-hop? cause if i rang up i wouldnt be game to give my real name

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
well, he did take his time to walk in to the hall we were training at, like he was unsure as to wheter or not he wanted to learn tae kwon do. and dont forget that we told him to come back on another day, since we had about 10 minutes left from that session, and the instructor was away that day too.

HSC
veterandoggy said:
well, he did take his time to walk in to the hall we were training at, like he was unsure as to wheter or not he wanted to learn tae kwon do. and dont forget that we told him to come back on another day, since we had about 10 minutes left from that session, and the instructor was away that day too.
All reasonable comments, but you do have to remember that not all white people are going to flip out on you if you say something they disagree with. Some have even been known to be reasonable, and will understand the fact that starting up on the day isn't worth it with 10 minutes of the session left. If he's taking his time, personally I'd see that as a reason to relax, it's the ones running at you waving weapons that you should worry about :)

Generator

HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
well, he did take his time to walk in to the hall we were training at, like he was unsure as to wheter or not he wanted to learn tae kwon do.
Ah, I would have thought that such reluctance would be normal for many? I mean, not everyone has the confidence to just approach someone/a group on the spur of the moment.

veterandoggy said:
and dont forget that we told him to come back on another day, since we had about 10 minutes left from that session, and the instructor was away that day too.
Nobody's forgetting that, and it suggests that despite your thoughts, at least you were keeping an open mind. With that in mind, I should say that I was a little over the top with my initial reaction.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)