Cronulla Beach Incident (1 Viewer)

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Well I'm sure possibly some gypo's, etc are involved... perhaps a better description would be middle-eastern muslim gangs?
Nah, not all were muslims. I even heard of an Italian guy being arrested

How about "Mediteranean/Middle Eastern" gangs or MME

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
By every single person in Nulla? Or just one or two smart arses who have as much combined brains as a turnip? I'm not syaing there aren't fuckwits in the Shire - every area has it's morons, but by and large, the Shire isn't too bad. They hardly stand at the Bridge and turn back anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes. I've seen people wrongly harrassed, but at the same time I've been to heaps of events in the shire that were multicultural and weren't hinered by racists.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well I'm sure possibly some gypo's, etc are involved... perhaps a better description would be middle-eastern muslim gangs?
umm, that may be a tad more correct, but then you would be removing the fact that there are also non muslim middle eastern gangs that take advantage of looking "muslim"

HSC
N/A
fuck off, this has nothing to do with real wogs "mediterrenean"

p.s: the italian guy was getting bashed, people thought he was leb

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
These people are predominantly lebanese muslims, so I'm happy with calling them lebanese gangs... It's alot easier then trying to first imagine what the exact break up is then come up with some sort of name. The people wrongly harassed are bad, but in such a time problems will occur.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
White Rabbit said:
They hardly stand at the Bridge and turn back anyone without blonde hair and blue eyes. I've seen people wrongly harrassed, but at the same time I've been to heaps of events in the shire that were multicultural and weren't hinered by racists.
I'm starting to think that might not be such a bad idea. Block the roads and don't let these lebs in.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Jordan.J said:
Nah, not all were muslims. I even heard of an Italian guy being arrested

How about "Mediteranean/Middle Eastern" gangs or MME
How about you stop being a PC pedantic arse. Want to know why it escelated so far? Because morons stand back and in their PC goodness refuse to ackowledge the problem and spend 5 years debating names rather than addressing the real problem.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
How about you stop being a PC pedantic arse. Want to know why it escelated so far? Because morons stand back and in their PC goodness refuse to ackowledge the problem and spend 5 years debating names rather than addressing the real problem.

Then what is the real problem

HSC
N/A
That was exactly my problem with it!

The only lebo they really got was a chick

yeah man, I think she was really there to gang rape bogans :rolleyes:

sarevok

HSC
this whole incident is a conspiracy by the Asian population to remove the anglo-celts and the lebanese so they can take over the country with their superior intellect and martial-arts skills

HSC
N/A
That explains their extreme skill at manipulating pens in their hands:

the pen is mightier than the sword, and harder for police to find and confiscate.

These kung fu dudes can use pens to decapitate us.

Let's bash them

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Jordan.J said:
Then what is the real problem

That there is real racial tension that needs addressing. That you can not bury your head in the sand and say that gang warfare has nothing to do with race. Baseline Australian laws and culture conflicts with the baseline beliefs and values of many Lebanese youths and the tension it is causing will not dispate if we ignore it. That these bloody posses of Lebs continue to harras others based purley on race - people are verbally attacked, spat on, bashed, raped and killed because they are not Lebanese. How about we leave the PC shit at the door and figure out how you can get to vastly different cultures to live and work together without killing each other.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Henry_Kissinger said:
fuck off, this has nothing to do with real wogs "mediterrenean"

p.s: the italian guy was getting bashed, people thought he was leb
I was refering to a guy that got arrested at Brighton on Sunday night, thats what the police guy was saying on 'Today' the morning after

and lets not forget the text messages that called for a leb/wog bashing day

heidi_kak

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I suppose every single incident of lebanese violence has been provoked.

Saying 'Lebs get out!' or whatever, was obviously intended to mean the lebs that had been harassing them in their town. Which is a fair call... it's very hard to be specific and say 'People who identify with lebanese ethnicity and who have been harassing us in our town - get out', so they just call them 'lebs', because that's what they're known as.
what about just saying "people who have been harassing us in our town get out"?

I understand that people want to feel safe when they go to the beach (or wherever) and not have to worry about being bashed/raped etc. And I understand that a lot of this fear stems from actions of lebanese gangs. But that's no reason to slander the whole lebanese community and attack any middle-eastern person in sight. A peaceful protest against the inadequacy of law enforcement in the area would have been justified, the violent racism-inciting riot was not.

HSC
N/A
if it is indeed wogs as in mediterraneans, then I am going to turn up on sunday and fucking fight every skip i find.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
White Rabbit said:
That there is real racial tension that needs addressing. That you can not bury your head in the sand and say that gang warfare has nothing to do with race. Baseline Australian laws and culture conflicts with the baseline beliefs and values of many Lebanese youths and the tension it is causing will not dispate if we ignore it. That these bloody posses of Lebs continue to harras others based purley on race - people are verbally attacked, spat on, bashed, raped and killed because they are not Lebanese. How about we leave the PC shit at the door and figure out how you can get to vastly different cultures to live and work together without killing each other.
your half right

The other half is that there is also a racial issue on the other side.

Last Sunday showed this

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
White Rabbit said:
That these bloody posses of Lebs continue to harras others based purley on race - people are verbally attacked, spat on, bashed, raped and killed because they are not Lebanese. How about we leave the PC shit at the door and figure out how you can get to vastly different cultures to live and work together without killing each other.
It would have helped if the mob had not used the same tactics as the leb gangs (violence... intimidation...racism) in order to get their point accross.

As for it being a nice family day out...I didn't see much of that at all. All I saw was lots of yobbos/white trash/neo nazi's on the piss up chanting anti lebanese stuff...Wholesome stuff indeed. Especially when the sms's going around call it national wog bashing day, or something of that nature. I'd really like to take my family to that.

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Jordan.J said:
your half right

The other half is that there is also a racial issue on the other side.

Last Sunday showed this

Yes, however seeing as how you had already condemed every australian, I didn't feel the need to address that side.

Our cultures are far too different to just throw everyone together and expect harmony. Also, some respect for Australia as a country couldn't go astray in addressing said issues.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
erawamai said:
It would have helped if the mob had not used the same tactics as the leb gangs (violence... intimidation...racism) in order to get their point accross.
I agree completely.
Except maybe that if they had seen someone there, that they knew was one of the harassers, they should have bashed them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)