Crush On Your Gf's Mum...? (1 Viewer)

fishfingerz

HSC
Hey, so this question is for the girls. Just wanting to know, how would you react if your boyfriend had the hots for your mum? As in, he thought she was really pretty and..well you know. But he never said it out loud but you can tell, also cause you found out from someone else. lol so how would you react? really appreciate any input.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol staceys mom

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
MILF hunters. Nothin' wrong wit dat. Try convince yo gf for sum moda and dorta action.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Spend some alone time with both of them. Then BAM!Get 'em both pregnant.

fishfingerz

HSC
lol this is sooo effin weird. her mum aint just another milf you wanna bang. i actually wanna have an intimate relationship with this pretty woman...or women ;) lol pray to god she wont ever find out...cause i told one of her closest friends but begged her not to spill. i mean, what kind of bf has more feelings for your mum than you.. :s

faggotcunt

HSC
N/A
tell them both how u feel asap before you find yourself having sex with ur gf then screaming out her mums name when ur gfs dad is in the next room.

fishfingerz

HSC
tell them both how u feel asap before you find yourself having sex with ur gf then screaming out her mums name when ur gfs dad is in the next room.
lol as if im gonna do that. i don't want to tell her, she will think i am like severely retarded or something and it will be even more awkward with her knowing, that it is now with her not knowing. and if i tell her mum i will literally die. (im curry). were family friends so yeah, my parents will flog me to death.

IAMBEAUTIFUL

HSC
lol as if im gonna do that. I don't want to tell her, she will think i am like severely retarded or something and it will be even more awkward with her knowing, that it is now with her not knowing. And if i tell her mum i will literally die. (im curry). Were family friends so yeah, my parents will flog me to death.
seriously, whod fuck an old curry????
Not me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)