Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

wwjd_frog14

HSC
yeh how much spending money u all taking....im taking wateva i can earn between now n then! lol...hopefully i can work fulltime @ my job....

n hsc is just a few little quizzes b4 skoolies! :) :) :)

chocaholiic

HSC
CRUiiiiiiiSE

HEYYYYYYYYY!

yesssss ill b there guys!how exciting, its the only thing gettin me thru these exams!!! ohh man im so excited. :) Dudes, im not gonna bother about lookin up my UAI takes time away from PARTAYING...plus ill b shit scared of my mark....AHH!

Spending money ey...im unemployed atm and only have 500in the bank!!! dammnnnn i wonder wat the price of things are like. n e ideas?

im goin with like 30other ppl from my skool..some are close friend some are...not! ahah yeahhhh fkn excited just thinkin bout it, i guess i should get bak to religion study hmmmmmm,,.,,,

choca

pocketrocket

Hey crusin

Hey im goin on the cruise that goes from the 29th nov to the 8th dec... so yeh um who else is goin on it??

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
mate i got no idea where it leaves from! Choco, i hear ya, it's the thing that's getting me through these exams as well! I cant wait! I just cant wait till im finished on the 3rd November, ill be hitting the pub at 1235pm that day!!!!!!!!

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
funny how most of you are stressing bout finding out your UAI on the cruise. if youre like me you dont have a UAI :) lol. but yeh whoever asked about the spending money, ill be taking about 800 or so. maybe a bit more.

lextasy

HSC
question

do they make the poshy suites available on our cruise?! cause if they do- we'll know where to have those private parties... if not- we can steal the keys.. hehe

Glenn198718

lol lextasy

yeah not got a UAI either and cant wait till the HSC is over either ay. The cruise will be just around the corner then and cant wait. I am taking about 600 i think but can get more given to me. So When We Get There LETS FUCKING PARTY OUR ARSES OFF OK PEOPLE

ERiNNN

HSC
Help!!

Hey does anybody know of anyone who wants to drop out of the cruise?? I'm desperate to get on, and the only way I can get on is if somebody else drops out and gives me their place... And if they drop out and give me their place they get ALL their money back instead of dropping out and losing their deposit and whatever else... Please let me know!! I'd do anything to get on!!

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
ERiNNN said:
Hey does anybody know of anyone who wants to drop out of the cruise?? I'm desperate to get on, and the only way I can get on is if somebody else drops out and gives me their place... And if they drop out and give me their place they get ALL their money back instead of dropping out and losing their deposit and whatever else... Please let me know!! I'd do anything to get on!!
haha thats how i got on the cruise... i hope u get on... u will thoroughly regret it if u dont... I CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO whos with me man... this is gunna be the best 10 days of our lives... we get our HSC on sat and UAI on sunday dont we? WHO CARES its party time, dont let the thought of ur UAI get in the way of fun.. focus now and later u will reap the rewards... im gunna be so hypo on the cruise.. ppl will think im high or some shit but WHO CARES cant WAIT yeah yeah yeah yeah

chocaholiic

HSC
lextasy said:
do they make the poshy suites available on our cruise?! cause if they do- we'll know where to have those private parties... if not- we can steal the keys.. hehe
welll i heard that if you organise a big enuf group off ppl u can hire a function room and hav a private party..we should do a Bored of studies one:p hehe coz id love to get to kno all these ppl that i keep talkin to!!!

{only 3exams to go!!!}

Choci

Glenn198718

chocaholiic said:
welll i heard that if you organise a big enuf group off ppl u can hire a function room and hav a private party..we should do a Bored of studies one:p hehe coz id love to get to kno all these ppl that i keep talkin to!!!

{only 3exams to go!!!}

Choci
yeah i wouldnt mind that because i have no idea who i am talking to most of the time. I just say stuff to people and all that. wouldnt mind seeing a few of use all the boat ay

take it easy guys 2 more exams to go

lextasy

HSC
lol well yeah.... i haven't posted much... but we are probably all going to randomly meet anyways...
But what's with the gangs of Sydney??... I'm a south coast girl and not understanding the rivalry between "the Shire" and other groups.. someone please explain it

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
roadcone said:
some people don't like us (the shire kids that is) :(
yeah people think were snobby... :( give us a chance :'(

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
lextasy said:
lol well yeah.... i haven't posted much... but we are probably all going to randomly meet anyways...
But what's with the gangs of Sydney??... I'm a south coast girl and not understanding the rivalry between "the Shire" and other groups.. someone please explain it
haha lets not start another shire hating thread here. keep it in here. http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=52385
and its all theyre if youre wondering why

Glenn198718

dont worry about them lets just think obout the cruise. I hope too meet up with most of you on here anyway on the boat. Anyone get seasick here or not

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
has anyone spoken to their travel agent yet about the theme nights and stuff??

we still havent heard back from our travel agent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)