Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

wwjd_frog14

HSC
hmmm...i havent spoken 2 the travel agent since i finished paying the cruise off....

i dont think im sea sick...ne1 here sea sick? it could b funny....u can buy sea sick tablets nowadays though cant u?! lol....

sum1 knows my name....how scarey...the russian spy has released my identity...that is so weird we r on the same cruise! i havent seen u in ages...like nearly 2 yrs or sumthing! ah its gonna b great! i cant wait!

wwjd_frog14

HSC
oh n btw....no ppl hating...this cruise/thread is 4 all of us 2 party hard!!!! dont b mean 2 the shire ppl (and shire ppl dont shit on every1 else) :) :) :) the shire is a beautiful place with many nice ppl....just like wollongong is :)

chocaholiic

HSC
Themes

HEY GUYS!

we get info on themes and wat to take wen we collect our tickets a couple of weeks before we leave. However i have heard from past skooliez cruisians that we will have the following:

- pirates nite
- super heros nite
- hawaii nite
- gender bender nite
- 2 formal nights

and thre is more but i cant remmeber!!these may change tho..u never kno

later

Last edited:

Glenn198718

chocaholiic said:
HEY GUYS!

we get info on themes and wat to take wen we collect our tickets a couple of weeks before we leave. However i have heard from past skooliez cruisians that we will have the following:

- pirates nite
- super heros nite
- hawaii nite
- gender bender nite
- 2 formal nights

and thre is more but i cant remmeber!!these may change tho..u never kno

later
gender bender night ay i aint going to change into chics cloths for a night its just wrong . formal nights i wont be wearing a tie lol. where are you supposed to get all the shit from anyway for these nights

lextasy

HSC
Glenn198718 said:
gender bender night ay i aint going to change into chics cloths for a night its just wrong . formal nights i wont be wearing a tie lol. where are you supposed to get all the shit from anyway for these nights
lol.... come on Glenn, it'd be funny!!!

Are all the chix taking on their formal dresses to dance the night away in?

Glenn198718

lextasy said:
lol.... come on Glenn, it'd be funny!!!

Are all the chix taking on their formal dresses to dance the night away in?
that wont be funny many i will be so fucken weird in that shit i just want to stay in my boardies and singlets the whole time thats it ay

Im taking my formal clothes but im a guy and dont know how to dance lol Twoo left feet

*miss jess*

HSC
Are all the chix taking on their formal dresses to dance the night away in?[/QUOTE]
Definitely :) its goin to be awesome, theres a fair few girls coming from around port mac and were bringin formal dresses from yr 10 and 12 and anythin else we can get our hands on. really cant wait!!!!

*miss jess*

HSC
Glenn198718 said:
how you going to fit all that in your suitcase ay
hahahahha trust me... we'll find a way, i dont think guys really have to worry too much bout gettin dresed up tho lol we'll just do it for the hell of it

Glenn198718

oh i will style up i think just a little. Taking my wests tigers jersey on the boat but i have too lol. what do you think of this gender bender deal

chocaholiic

HSC
Dressup!!!

yeah im PLANNING on taking my year 12 formal dress, a black cocktail dress and this other party dress on the cruise...none of them are full length so putting them in suitcase wont b too much of a prob.

And guys, they supply comstume hiring on board the ship. I think for about 50buks a nite...seems alot now ey, but once in the vibe i rekon id prob buy something {if i hadnt organised a wonderwoman costume b4 hand} just to get into the grove of the party!! exciting stuff

AND GUYS - u are so wearing chiks clothes SERIOUSLY, all my mates did it for peer support camp in year 11 far out it was hilarious! but i guess..we cant FORCE you to do anything...or can we....heheh

counting down the days...

chocii

wwjd_frog14

HSC
lol...how fun...gender bender...i think generally every1 will get in on the act...its just a bit of fun...but then again...i agree it would b worse 4 guys! lol :)

yeh im taking my yr 12 formal dress....its a cocktail dress newayz..and im taking another LBD (little black dress)...and thats really all the dresses i own! lol...im not really a dress person...hawaii nite will b fun...i think my sis has 1 of theose flower necklaces (lays'? - i dont know how 2 spell it!)...i wonder if they will do cowboys and indians? hehehe

D_RAD87

HSC
N/A
Now Glen why wouldn';t u take a suit onto the boat for a u retarted
it aint that hard to put a suit in a suit case

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
- pirates nite
wat the fuck lol how are we meant to all dress up as pirates ya scurvy dogs

- super heros nite
baahahah this will be good hope alotta people dress up... its shit if ur the only one :'(

- hawaii nite
boring

- gender bender nite
now thats the shit haha dont hav to pack chicks clothes for this, just swap with one! gunna have to make sure i get a wax hahha this one will be hilarious

- 2 formal nights
meh... nothing special, im going to 2 formals this year lol...

cant wait tho! u guys know if someone goes overboard, it takes like 2 hours to get them back on, and another 5-6 warming the engines of the boat up? some people should jump off so we get longer schoolies!!! but not too many lol they will be onto us... just on the last day would be nice.. we would practically get a whole day more of schoolies! comon whos with me haha

peace out
ralph

wwjd_frog14

HSC
my friend has a pink power rangers outfit from when we were like 5....i dont know whether she will bring it though...coz its heaps small...

does ne1 else like scrolling over r.haider's thingy just 4 the sake of it? or is it just me? lol :p

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
wwjd_frog14 said:
my friend has a pink power rangers outfit from when we were like 5....i dont know whether she will bring it though...coz its heaps small...
im going as zorro! i went as him to a superhero day at school and got like 2nd place... must have been the mascara drawn moustache haha... are there any photos of past theme nights on the cruise? ive been looking everywhere, cant seem to find any....

wwjd_frog14 said:
does ne1 else like scrolling over r.haider's thingy just 4 the sake of it? or is it just me? lol :p
hahaha thats the idea its there to please :)

peace out
ralph

Brookee87

HSC
schoolies is in 42 DAYS!!!!
FUK OATH who givs a fuk bout ur hsc results wen ur on the boat seriously guys... if ur anything like me n knows ur gunna get shit results why would u wanna wreck the mood of skoolies??
How much spendin $ is every1 taking... im taking at least $1200 ppl r tellin me its way 2 much but im plannin on gettin SHAT aka maggot every night and plus spendin money 4 the islands, duty free grog ect and there is a pizza place on the boat ha ha i will b there :):)
Also ppls wit bf/gf's wat u doin 4 skoolies??? stayin 2gether or breakin up?
My bf comin on same cruise n we stayin 2gether. woo :)
p.x anyone hav a myspace?
add me
www.myspace.com/brookeo
chow

kate05

The cruise is going to be soooo good!!!
Carnt wait to meet heaps of new ppl!
im gettin round $1000 for my 18th and taking that on should be enough!!
my boyfriend and i have decided "wat happens on the cruise stays on the cruise"!!!
carnt wait!!!so it should turn out awesome
hopefully meet some of u guys on there!!
xoxoxo

lextasy

HSC
r.haidar said:
- gender bender nite
now thats the shit haha dont hav to pack chicks clothes for this, just swap with one! gunna have to make sure i get a wax hahha this one will be hilarious

ralph
Ummm... What sort of WAX are you talking about?!
LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)