Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

wwjd_frog14

HSC
how shockin does every1s passport photo look? lol...

my groups tickets got picked up the other day...but the travel agent l8r has never done a schoolies cruise b4 (shes canadian or american or sumthing like that) so if ne1 knows about wat currencies we need 2 have etc or u find out random info between now and when we leave can u post it?! thanks guys...

has ne1 got sum of their outfits yet?

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
wwjd_frog14 said:
how shockin does every1s passport photo look? lol...

my groups tickets got picked up the other day...but the travel agent l8r has never done a schoolies cruise b4 (shes canadian or american or sumthing like that) so if ne1 knows about wat currencies we need 2 have etc or u find out random info between now and when we leave can u post it?! thanks guys...

has ne1 got sum of their outfits yet?
they havent confirmed any yet have they??

roadcone

HSC
the boat is all $AUD (which is all contained in your personal cruise card - you go to the pursur to deposit money). you may need some pacific francs i guess if you plan to buy anything in noumea.

adambra

HSC
wwjd_frog14 said:
cool thanks 4 that....

n no the theme nites r still 2 b confirmed...

so who has looked @ the tours n stuff we can do>?
I basically just looked at cost... and slowly crossed them all out.

Glenn198718

ok im ready to go now 2 weeks to go and we can all meet up and get pissed as a group. got my passport and tickets now

can i ask on your tickets did it tell you where your cabins were or not??

roadcone

HSC
on my ticket it didn't say my cabin number, but i picked my tickets up a fair while ago... but my travel agent phoned me the other day to tell me where i would be bunking for the 10 days (or however long it is)

Glenn198718

right thats alright then our travel agent wont tell us that he didnt even ring us to say the tickets were ready we had to go in and ask him.

lotti_tots

HSC
Your Kidding Yourself!

Give yourself half a dozen uppercuts Glen, look at your ticket and read the following, ARRIVE:17 Dec 05, it's not that hard to count 10 days champ! Stay off the drugs mate!

Glenn198718

lol i know sorry guys i dont take drugs i just thought it was the 18th thats what our travel agent told us so thats what i wrote im sorry guys.

10 days of getting pissed wont be too bad

do you think any of us will meet up or not and drink as a group??

Glenn198718

yeah im up for it ay i always talk to you people but never see you. i say we meet up and have a few drinks one night or something if use are all up for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)