Crusie from the 8th until the 18th (1 Viewer)

konartis69r

one week to go ppl..some of my mates left on the 29th so jealous but ours will b better im sure..found out my room got upgraded from a 4 person room to a 2 person room on empress deck...sweet as goona b awesome...my travel agent told em u can buy stuff for the theme nights on the islands dun know how true it is but...are any of u guys plannin to smuggle alcohol onboard because we aint allowed to bring any on for 'personal consumption' because they changed the conditions from when we booked to when we got our tickets which really sucks. 7 DAYS

Glenn198718

yeah i think your allowed to bring 1 litre of anthing on the ship and thats all and the rest you have to buy on there ok.

wwjd_frog14

HSC
hmmm....i think konartis69r mite b right...im not sure u can take ne alcohol on @ all...

atm im thinking the 2nd nite 4 a BOS drink/thing..coz that gives us time 2 work out where everything is etc, n most likely we will all be smashed the 1st nite!...wat does every1 else think? just gotta find sumwhere 4 it...

wwjd_frog14

HSC
oh i just checked the personelised cruise bit on P&O cruises, n it says ur cabin number (well im sure it'll b the 1 ur most likely 2 b in) we r on the very bottom deck :p me n my friends have got 4 berth cabins next 2 each other.. yay

wwjd_frog14

HSC
yeh go 2 that link...scroll all the way down - its a long way...then click i accept...yeh type in ur details as adambra said...then on the left side there's a menu n click on stuff like booking summary...it should have wat cabin number ur in...so if u still have the normal P&O australia site still up u can look @ the deck plans n find ur cabin :)

hope that helps guys :)

Mandy101

HSC
I only just got my tickets and info, so I missed the cut-off date for booking tours! I'm so pissed off

wwjd_frog14

HSC
yeh my friends took ages 2 decide so i only sent our form in on friday...we'll c whether or not we get them :) my parents r paying 4 my activities 4 xmas so all is good!

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
fuck yesssssss 3 dayssssssss woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck im pumped... who else? lol

adambra

HSC
r.haidar said:
fuck yesssssss 3 dayssssssss woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuck im pumped... who else? lol
Somewhat excited... but not really.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
hey heaps of people got upgraded! www.pocruises.com >> go to already booked and look on ur ticket for ur cruise number (not N537... its something else)... check ur rooms! some people got upgraded to twin cabins, others higher... im on empress deck, 4 berth! room E127! whos next to me? lol

peace out
ralph

Jess-a_belle

HSC
im panicking... some one please tell me... are there hairdryers in the cabins???? otherwise im packing mine!!
OH! and im in cabin M127, i used that booking preview thing...

TWO DAYS guys, im so excited!!!!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
r.haidar said:
hey heaps of people got upgraded! www.pocruises.com >> go to already booked and look on ur ticket for ur cruise number (not N537... its something else)... check ur rooms! some people got upgraded to twin cabins, others higher... im on empress deck, 4 berth! room E127! whos next to me? lol

peace out
ralph
did we get upgraded due to lack of people, or for the sake of it?

celluloid

HSC
Hey guys, I can't seem to log into the pocruises site?
Am I correct in assuming that the Booking Reference required is the Booking Number that is displayed on our boarding passes? If so it tells me that the combination is incorect? *confused*

I am also wondering about the alcohol that is permitted to be taken onboard upon leaving sydney? I read that the purser will take it, but I'm told we're allowed to take 1LT onboard with us to drink?

Also, are cigarettes available onboard/ permitted to be taken onboard with us?

Thanks guys,
Grant.

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
encountered the same problem as yours before.

i think youre in the wrong pocruises website. in the .com one.

go www.pocruises.com.AU

and the booking reference number is the one displayed on the top right corner of the ticket

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)