Crying before/during/after Exams (1 Viewer)

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
i went thru bad hsc nighmares/crying/throwing up....but now im so over it...i know ive done well in HSC and i will do even better in UNi...im a perfectionist....and my curriculum principal always said she used to be like that in high school and said u do then start looking at things that they do turn out alright, so u change and she changed....i think ive come a far way by going thru year 12...i reckon its actually fun when u look back at how much u cared for 4 digits and now they matter no more! :D

bug7

pfft, you all suck. nobody in my school has ever publicly cried about a test, except one chick during a deathly 3u test... and everyone laughed at her until she ran out of the room.

seriously, its like worrying about tests. whats the point? i know that doesnt stop you from crying but jesus if your not prepared for the test be prepared to be disappointed.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by bug7

seriously, its like worrying about tests. whats the point? i know that doesnt stop you from crying
well many of us dont realise until after hsc...hsc is too overrated....too many expectations!

Originally posted by bug7
pfft, you all suck. nobody in my school has ever publicly cried about a test, except one chick during a deathly 3u test... and everyone laughed at her until she ran out of the room.

seriously, its like worrying about tests. whats the point? i know that doesnt stop you from crying but jesus if your not prepared for the test be prepared to be disappointed.
no one at our school has, i have been on the verge of tears but havent actually cried.

J

jhakka

I lose hair in exams. I had hair all over my desk during my Maths Half Yearly.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha once I stabbed a hole in my arm with a pen. There was blood on my desk and stuff.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
Haha once I stabbed a hole in my arm with a pen. There was blood on my desk and stuff.
:rolleyes: jeez i never went that far!

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
You should just be happy that you didn't come last and if you did....then just think that you are a very nice person for making another person happy because they were able to beat someone! :D

cko

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
omgosh did u do that on purpose??? u musta been like.. oh just a little stressed eh?

ive never cried at school but ive had my eyes all watery. i hate stressing for exams coz then my stimach hurts from like... indigestion or something.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I cry all the time! Before, during and after. Today I got my last lot of results back.. I cried when i got home, even though I came first. I think I need help..

astro

HSC
last year my friend cried when she got her eng exam back and then she cried again when she got her maths exam back this year...way too emotional that girl...i thought i would cry when i got 34% for adv maths in yr 9...but i never did

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Here's a tale - someone cried during the 4 unit maths exam in our school. I don't do 4u maths, but what happened was:
-sniffling was heard
-the sniffing grew into sobbing
-the sobbing grew into really loud crying
then suddenly:
"ITS SOOOO HARD"
the bloke had to be taken outside to be comforted.
my school is gay.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i felt like vomiting during Paper 1 of english the first HSC exam paper!

i felt sick because i totally realised how i stuffed up part 2 of creative writing for my DURING THE HSC exam!!! HSC!!!!!!!!
went to the toilet washed my face and went straight to AOS essay
it was a terrible experience! but in the end all was good
thank god to adv eng scaling

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
I cried after getting results from a topic test which i thought that i would at least pass (Mathematics) but other than that i have been disappointed but never cried

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by cko
omgosh did u do that on purpose??? u musta been like.. oh just a little stressed eh?

ive never cried at school but ive had my eyes all watery. i hate stressing for exams coz then my stimach hurts from like... indigestion or something.
haha just somewhat, i was sitting there thinking "fuck, I don't know anything", next thing I know there's this tiny little hole in my arm and blood on the table
i think it's cause it was a fine tip pen

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by 1Time4thePpl
Here's a tale - someone cried during the 4 unit maths exam in our school. I don't do 4u maths, but what happened was:
-sniffling was heard
-the sniffing grew into sobbing
-the sobbing grew into really loud crying
then suddenly:
"ITS SOOOO HARD"
the bloke had to be taken outside to be comforted.
my school is gay.
hmm this was at my couisn's school... during the trials for chemistry

it was around 40mins into the exam, and this girl suddenly burst into (very loud) tears and had to be taken outside.... she got to re-sit the test AND it was the same paper! soooo unfair.

anyway.

HUNT

Originally posted by jhakka
I lose hair in exams. I had hair all over my desk during my Maths Half Yearly.
i lose hair in exams aswell, when i'm stressed i always scratch/rub my forehead and then i gradually get to my hairline and then before i know it, i'm pulling bits of my hair out.......... i don't cry before/ after /during exams ........ i don't like the attention and i feel like i'm asking for attention.......... for me, crying makes me feel pathetic....... though i usually laugh nervously and make stupid joke about failing, before an exam.....

i'm so weird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)