• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

CSSA 2011 MX1 Paper Download (2 Viewers)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Cheers dude. Please scan it!!! =)
leave him alone. he put the paper up.

Riproot, respect man. that idiot on the other thread saying it was against copyright didnt scare u off.

sandnigger

Banned
HSC
N/A
So that is the paper that so many people have been stressing about.

Looks easy fuck to me , way easier than any past hsc paper and anyone that got tutoring off me would have been pretty much gauranteed 80+/84

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
this paper looks really gud. i can see how people got 83s and 84s. the last question was all proofs and there was circle geometry. it was a gud trial paper overall.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So that is the paper that so many people have been stressing about.
Looks easy fuck to me , way easier than any past hsc paper and anyone that got tutoring off me would have been pretty much gauranteed 80+/84
All of my mistakes were fucking calculating errors, writing the question down wrong, not putting x and shit like that... So disappoint.

umz93

HSC
Riproot thanks for uploading the paper btw. I got 63% :D- I thought i was gonna fail.
Looking at it now, it is pretty easy...

HSC
Uni Grad
hmm looks like the paper that our school got was harder than this one, I did the independent paper this year for the 3U trial, all except our Q7 might have been changed for something else to make it in par with the CSSA level

idk i hope the HSC level will be the same as this year's CSSA level

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
hmm looks like the paper that our school got was harder than this one, I did the independent paper this year for the 3U trial, all except our Q7 might have been changed for something else to make it in par with the CSSA level

idk i hope the HSC level will be the same as this year's CSSA level
this CSSA paper is definitely more lenient towards those aiming for 84/84. the independent papers are the hardest imo for 3 unit and 4unit.

HSC
Uni Grad
this CSSA paper is definitely more lenient towards those aiming for 84/84. the independent papers are the hardest imo for 3 unit and 4unit.
I did the 2009 independent paper for 4U as a practice paper, gawd it was like WTF to me. already at Q4 it was just confusing, even worse than doing Q7 or Q8 T_T
a lot of the questions in the independent paper are just worded, don't give clear explanations and sometimes diagrams aren't provided

our school probably picked the hardest paper to make the students study if they get shit, but for this paper I'm expecting the avg of the cohort to get around 60/84, which is within 92-93 for MX1
things are actually looking pretty good for our school :)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I did the 2009 independent paper for 4U as a practice paper, gawd it was like WTF to me. already at Q4 it was just confusing, even worse than doing Q7 or Q8 T_T
a lot of the questions in the independent paper are just worded, don't give clear explanations and sometimes diagrams aren't provided

our school probably picked the hardest paper to make the students study if they get shit, but for this paper I'm expecting the avg of the cohort to get around 60/84, which is within 92-93 for MX1
things are actually looking pretty good for our school :)
yeh the conics questions for independent are so heavily worded. if u dont read it with complete focus the first time, u wont no wats goin on.

michaeljennings

HSC
r u bein sarcastic or for real? its so hard to tell lol
yeah lol thats the problem with the internet. But nah im being serious it actually looks way harder than mine. Questions 1-5 were a lot easier than the 1-5 in that CSSA paper and our question 7 was incredibly straight forward for a question 7. Id be disappointed if i got below 82 out of 84 for my ext 1 trial

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
yeah lol thats the problem with the internet. But nah im being serious it actually looks way harder than mine. Questions 1-5 were a lot easier than the 1-5 in that CSSA paper and our question 7 was incredibly straight forward for a question 7. Id be disappointed if i got below 82 out of 84 for my ext 1 trial
yeh my trial paper was also easy as. but listen this is like a paper designed for different schools. so it is pretty much like a mini hsc paper.

khfreakau

HSC
dude sif look at the paper... we're doing it in school under trial conditions... also lol i'm going to make like 5 marks of sillies i bet, and get like 79 or 80 out of 84 sigh...

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
dude sif look at the paper... we're doing it in school under trial conditions... also lol i'm going to make like 5 marks of sillies i bet, and get like 79 or 80 out of 84 sigh...
Silly mistakes kill my life!!! I'd be coming first in course without them!!! Fucking hell!

michaeljennings

HSC
yeahh lol ive already made the mistake of the smallest positive x question and i wrote 90 instead of 91 so theres 2 silly mistakes..Hopefully i make no more. But i wont be doing those exams on wednesdays lol i wanna go swimming at waves instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)