• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CSSA Gen maths marks! (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Hopefully I'll get mine back tomorrow, we haven't gone back to school yet.
I thought I did alright maybe 90% but from what you're all saying I'm quite worried!
Haha its not you maybe where just retarded :p jokes jokes :p

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
2 unit is sorta the same, except it scales higher. My average is 63.25 (fuckin shit, but still an okay mark)

smartalec

HSC
that test was crazy hard!! so scared about getting mine back though! :(
the highest in our cohort was 86%

lukasheights

HSC
I'm packing it now!

I did the test when I was pretty sick and left out a good 11 marks or so, and even guessed some of the multiple choice as I was running out of time.

Nevertheless, I came out thinking that I got in the early 70s because I thought most of what I answered, I knew.

Ok, I probably failed then. lol.

mam_2011

HSC
N/A
this is definitely the exam i am most worried about in terms of marks... i'm usually a 95+ student in general maths and this was the first time i actually didn't know how to answer some questions... this thread definitely makes me feel better about how i performed though, i guess it was just a shit test overall... i will probably cry when i get my marks back i just hope overall people didn't do too good then maybe i wont lose my rank too much...

WorryWartCob

HSC
this is definitely the exam i am most worried about in terms of marks... i'm usually a 95+ student in general maths and this was the first time i actually didn't know how to answer some questions... this thread definitely makes me feel better about how i performed though, i guess it was just a shit test overall... i will probably cry when i get my marks back i just hope overall people didn't do too good then maybe i wont lose my rank too much...
that was me exactly.

! ly.

lil_pembo

HSC
I got 85% and was top of the grade woooooo :)
But the next mark was 79% which is quite a gap.
Pretty stoaked with my efforts though :)

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
Wooo i got 89 so happy with that!! Some stupid mistakes cost me a 90 but oh well

smartalec

HSC
yay better than expected :) 76. not as good as some peoples achievements but regardless, I'm still happy. congratulations to students who did well/happy with their results! :)

VicariousLife

HSC
I didn't attempt 30 markss, because I'm retarded and read the wrong time. But i got 58% which i was sooo pleased with considering i did maybe 30minutes study the night before on what I had in my book... Very little!
The average out of 60 students was 40% :| Top was 92, then we had about 6 in the 70's.... We've got 10 reallllly strong students (in the year, not general math) who are all expected to get mid to high 90's, but then there's quite a drop off.

2011_

HSC
Top mark at my school was 95 but the Teachers said it was a VERY tough paper.

cpwincess19

HSC
i got 43% and i do well in most of my maths papers .. the average mark was 51% so that did drop my rank a lot :( which sux!
its made me so unmotivated for maths :/

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
Oh wow this made me feel a bit better! The top at our school was 85%, 2nd was 79% and I came third and got 78%! I've come from ranking 27th at the start of the year until around 7th over all! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)