CSSA paper (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
hey cna we go thru section 1!!! im a little uncertain about my answers

rhysjack

bearbearbull
HSC
i actualy wrote 100 pages idiots.... you guys are sad asses.... my creative writing was actualy the script from man vs wild where bear is dropped in the kenyan desert bear bear bear

EC1231

HSC
umm i thouhg the paper was pretty standard...

i mean it was quiet open...

sec 1:1 pg

sec 2: 1 booklet( pretty sure i did well in this section)

sec 3: 1 booklet and 1 page...

my best section was creative writing...
wat did everyone write about...
i had to adapt my story a bit but i wrote about the journey of sperm travelling down sum1s mouth in search of the egg...

Sperm 1: how muhc longer till the egg
Sperm 2: ages...we only just past the tonsils...

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
sect 2 i did a speech...basically had a similar concept to Feliks poem, father and son have different perspectives of the journey, and so i used that for mine how our parents have different views, but iran outta things to say, got pretty repetitive...

i was going to do that visual for the contrast, but ireckon text 2 was better

rhysjack

bearbearbull
HSC
EC1231 said:
umm i thouhg the paper was pretty standard...

i mean it was quiet open...

sec 1:1 pg

sec 2: 1 booklet( pretty sure i did well in this section)

sec 3: 1 booklet and 1 page...

my best section was creative writing...
wat did everyone write about...
i had to adapt my story a bit but i wrote about the journey of sperm travelling down sum1s mouth in search of the egg...

Sperm 1: how muhc longer till the egg
Sperm 2: ages...we only just past the tonsils...
i like your style... have you got maybe a number i can call you on???...you know maybe we could hang out sometime... maybe do a little study.... tuck your sack back....put a little bit of rouge on... you game???
p.s did you enjoy the visual text in section 1??

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
writing 40 pages is actually pretty easy if you continually right.... i did not look up ONCE during the 120 mins...... and my arm is so dead right now........ i memorised my essays and most of the short story so i pretty much rote from start to finish.... also.... the teacher stuffed up the reading time for us allowing us to start 5mins into reading time...... so we pretty much got 125 mins :S

also........ lol everybody says Quality not Quantity... every sane minded person knows this isnt true.................. honestly my english teacher has been stressing every freakn lesson for the past 2 years about quality not quantity..... i come up with lik 8 pages of anything.... and i get 95+

Last edited:

EC1231

HSC
rhysjack said:
i like the cut of your jib... have you got a number i can contact you on???...you know we could hang out sometime... maybe do a little study.... tuck ur sack back....put a bit of rouge on... ya game???
p.s did you enjoy the visual text in section 1??

ahhh yes no problem you can add me on msn if you like...
its davistheman@hotmail.com
i would be happy to have person to study with..i think my essay skills need some fine tuning...

the visual text in section 1 was very broad...and i actually noticed the black ppl werent wearing shoes...so i commented on them having a much slower journey then that of the people in the car...

rhysjack

bearbearbull
HSC
EC1231 said:
ahhh yes no problem you can add me on msn if you like...
its davistheman@hotmail.com
i would be happy to have person to study with..i think my essay skills need some fine tuning...

the visual text in section 1 was very broad...and i actually noticed the black ppl werent wearing shoes...so i commented on them having a much slower journey then that of the people in the car...
i actualy wrote 34 pages on how the car should have been running them over...do you guys think that could work?? i realy shouldnt have focussed that much on the first question

Last edited:

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
writing 40 pages is actually pretty easy if you continually right.... i did not look up ONCE during the 120 mins...... and my arm is so dead right now........ i memorised my essays and most of the short story so i pretty much rote from start to finish.... also.... the teacher stuffed up the reading time for us allowing us to start 5mins into reading time...... so we pretty much got 125 mins :S

also........ lol everybody says Quality not Quantity... every sane minded person knows this isnt true.................. honestly my english teacher has been stressing every freakn lesson for the past 2 years about quality not quantity..... i come up with lik 8 pages of anything.... and i get 95+
yeah but what if someone could get 95+, with 6 concise pages, which im sure others have doen or perhaps in even less pages

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
rhysjack said:
i actualy wrote 34 pages on how the car should have been running them over...do you guys think that could work?? i realy shouldnt have focussed that much on the first question
mmhmm GENIUS..... why didnt i think about that?

EC1231

HSC
hmmm yah you could probably manipulate that into talking about a physical journey of discovery...

i briefly touched on how the black people have there hands up...trying to wave down the car so they can either rob them or beg for money...YUK!!!

flynhigh

HSC
wrxsti said:
Well i Think i answered question 1a) wrong......

But i killed it i think...
section 1) 9 pages
section 2 ) 13 pages
Section 3) 18 pages

But i answered question 1a) wrong omgg
i answered "Car" OMGG IM BURNING I DIDNT READ THE QUESTION PROPERLY
bro ur a big shit talker writing 9 pages for section 1 ur a joke, and 18 for the last section so what 1.3 marks per page? get over urself

anyway the paper was easy and for the dud who couldnt do question 1 a) the answer was that the picture represents obstacles are part of a physical jjourney such as the car travelling through a raged desert

rhysjack

bearbearbull
HSC
EC1231 said:
hmmm yah you could probably manipulate that into talking about a physical journey of discovery...

i briefly touched on how the black people have there hands up...trying to wave down the car so they can either rob them or beg for money...YUK!!!
hmm yah nice nice i actualy used the picture to clean my ass with before i handed it up... it just seemed like the logical thing to do you know.

p.s did anyone get the answers for the aboriginal studies multiple choice section.. any help would be greatly appreciated... man i screwed that one up...

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Shit there's some ridiculous page counts around here.

Q1: 2
Q2: 2.5
Q3: 4

My writing is fairly small, I guess. Not sure what the spacing on our booklets was like, maybe it was a bit smaller.

I can write like max 8 pages nonstop, I did it for a business task and I did not stop writing so I have no idea how it's possible to write any more. Just can't do it.

EC1231

HSC
rhysjack said:
hmm yah nice nice i actualy used the picture to clean my ass with before i handed it up... it just seemed like the logical thing to do you know.

p.s did anyone get the answers for the aboriginal studies multiple choice section.. any help would be greatly appreciated... man i screwed that one up...
hmmm that is actually a very good idea... depending on your other sections you should do fine i rekon....high band 5 low band 6....

and the point you made about hitting the black ppl...come on msn and discuss this further with me...id like to hear the details behind it...

rhysjack

bearbearbull
HSC
EC1231 said:
hmmm that is actually a very good idea... depending on your other sections you should do fine i rekon....high band 5 low band 6....

and the point you made about hitting the black ppl...come on msn and discuss this further with me...id like to hear the details behind it...
sure thing man... if you want you can check out my web page www.whitesupremacy.com.au/ray-chiha-sucks-donkey-dicks. theres some realy realy great stuff on there i suggest you check it out.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
flynhigh said:
bro ur a big shit talker writing 9 pages for section 1 ur a joke, and 18 for the last section so what 1.3 marks per page? get over urself

anyway the paper was easy and for the dud who couldnt do question 1 a) the answer was that the picture represents obstacles are part of a physical jjourney such as the car travelling through a raged desert
try studying dickhead so you actually know what to write before you get to the exam........... i can rite like hell... i dont give a f u k if you dont believe me... i dont care...

williamc

HSC
magpam said:
oh wait i think i wrote 5 1/2 for section 3
do you guys actually count the pages?
Yer i did, as i finished with 2 minutes to go and i cbf reading all that english jargon i just wrote.

polejam

HSC
wrxsti said:
Oh, so question 1 a) wasnt a simple answer like "Physical Journey" or Imaginary Journey ...
so car might be right? (I elaborated on the car point)

Also.... last question of question 1) was you Only choose 1 of them
i choose the second text.....

Overall how you think you guys went?

Do you guys remember the exact wording of the first question?
something like how does the visual representation represent a journey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)