CSSA Trial Business Studies 2008 (1 Viewer)

cHoWiiE!

HSC
Dopper said:
Oh dear...I thought there was no such thing as protectionism as it seemed to easy :uhoh::hammer:

Oh well...What other multiple choice answers does anyone know?

the efficency was 1.5%

Zippora

HSC
cHoWiiE! said:
YOUR RIGHT.. i read that at 3am this morning.. i had one hour sleep studying for this stupid exam..and im gutted!

i left out the 6 marker..and the 2 marker above it... even tho i sed the answer to myself 5 times over..but didn write it down ... im filthy about that...

and also.. the question with distribution channell.. wasn't that selective or intensive or exclusive?:S

and another thing.. the one about the sports store moving overseas or sumtn

was the question price 'strategy' or price 'method'???
i know im right haha

no.. that is tricky because intensive selective exclusive are "channel choices", yet the distribution channels (what was asked for) are the three pathways

im not sure about the sports question but im pretty sure it was strategy

cHoWiiE!

HSC
raven2000 said:
you know that question about flat management and team structures in the multiple choice ? forgot the exact question, but was the answer new organisational behavioural?
yep

cHoWiiE!

HSC
Zippora said:
i know im right haha

no.. that is tricky because intensive selective exclusive are "channel choices", yet the distribution channels (what was asked for) are the three pathways

im not sure about the sports question but im pretty sure it was strategy

AHHHH well thats one mark lost..and im hoping your right about the strategy!..me and my mate have had an argument since 1pm about it (trivial)

but he thinks its method...and im adament its strategy!

cHoWiiE!

HSC
DaveYoung said:
Short answers is where I fell down a bit but should still get 25-30 for that section. Multiple choice was fairly easy and I wrote 4 pages for Section 3 and 5 pages for Section 4, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Looking to get in the 70%'s and I reckon I'll make that.
i went shiet in short answers..ahhhh... stupid qs 24!

victoria 7990

HSC
it was ok.. the marketing plan in question 27 was a bit of a shock.. but i did ok i think.. multiple choice was ok..

just glad its over!!

freaksoutalot

HSC
did the test today.

im accelerated, i loved it thought it was a pretty good test, nothing shocked me.

mickael said:
i wrtoe it like that aswell, lol do you think i will still gte full marks
yeah i got that as well was like WTF, glad not the only one

Last edited by a moderator:

redsfan91

HSC
jonaxiang said:
Its gotta be George D. Ur nicknames of reds is a dead give away. How much u write for the long responses?. I wrote like 4 which was shithole for question Q26 and i did Q27 with 6 pages. I heard the freaks did like 7-8 pages which is so bullshit. MC and Short-answers were so easy haha
srsly r u dropkick david or jono
bro i wrote bout 7 pages for the business report and 4 for the other

Zippora

HSC
victoria 7990 said:
it was ok.. the marketing plan in question 27 was a bit of a shock.. but i did ok i think.. multiple choice was ok..

just glad its over!!
haha i panicked because i didnt think i had written about everything in the elements of the marketing plan so i added in a section about market research??? weirdd.. oh well at least i put everything in.. can you lose marks for adding extra?

Zippora

HSC
lightning9t said:
This is a similar scenario to someone, who answers 2 different answers for one question in hope that one would be correct. They usually take the first answer, but in your case, market research technically imo part of the marketing plan and necessary, though i don't think you would differentiate yourself from others who followed only a marketing plan. The main problem in the HSC is that students are constantly regurgitating information and not answering the question.
well it wasnt really like that because i actually thought it was one of the steps. i did answer the question, didnt regurgitate information.

Paj20

HSC
cHoWiiE! said:
AHHHH well thats one mark lost..and im hoping your right about the strategy!..me and my mate have had an argument since 1pm about it (trivial)

but he thinks its method...and im adament its strategy!

method. look at the syllabus.

jonaxiang

HSC
redsfan91 said:
srsly r u dropkick david or jono
bro i wrote bout 7 pages for the business report and 4 for the other
It's Jono...God i hope my rank doesn't get shitter cause of the result of this exam. I reckon i wasted too much time on Short Answers... Quoc Ngyuen said he wrote 1 & 1/2 pages for the business report lolzers!

Zippora

HSC
Paj20 said:
method. look at the syllabus.
there are pricing methods and pricing strategies in the syllabus, im quite sure that the question referred to strategies

jonaxiang

HSC
cHoWiiE! said:
the efficency was 1.5%
Was that in the Financial Planning Sections where u had to make calculations? you got 1.5% from using the Expenses ratio right... expenses/sales?...I can't remember haha

Paj20

HSC
lightning9t said:
Since psychological pricing is not in the syllabus, would that fit into the strategies category?

what was the q again.

Zippora

HSC
lightning9t said:
Since psychological pricing is not in the syllabus, would that fit into the strategies category?
if its not in the syllabus it wouldnt fit in anywhere

chomp

HSC
The Trials...

GAH!
I am soo annoyed...
I think i screwed up my ext responses for CSSA trials

1. I didnt really do my recomendation for the first question right cause i was soo nervous

2. q 27
I knew all the content but i couldnt/didnt know how to link them toggether
eek will i lose much marks for linking

My goal to sustain 1st place im guessing is gone. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)