CSSA Trial Business Studies 2008 (1 Viewer)

raven2000

HSC
you know that question about flat management and team structures in the multiple choice ? forgot the exact question, but was the answer new organisational behavioural?

blackmage

HSC
WOW!

I thought I got that wrong. Everyone was telling me, " There's no such thing as protectionism".

The last extended response was hard ><"

Ramboysf5

HSC
lol i narrowed it down to deregulation but i was about 80% protectionism even though i never heard of it :)

payed off

raven2000

HSC
lol bad luck- I probably wouldn't have done protectionism if i didn;t do economics either. Protectionism and free trade is a substantial part of economics so yeh.

blackmage

HSC
One of the questions, had the selection of,,

a ) A bank
b) a merchant bank
c ) Australian stock exchange
d )

Which one was correct?!

zer.0.ne

HSC
blackmage said:
One of the questions, had the selection of,,

a ) A bank
b) a merchant bank
c ) Australian stock exchange
d )

Which one was correct?!
yeah the answer was C) ASX.. beacuse it has both acts as a primary market (answer to the question) and as a secondary market.

Zippora

HSC
raven2000 said:
you know that question about flat management and team structures in the multiple choice ? forgot the exact question, but was the answer new organisational behavioural?
yes

Zippora

HSC
zer.0.ne said:
yeah the answer was C) ASX.. beacuse it has both acts as a primary market (answer to the question) and as a secondary market.
yessssssss i was nervy about that one

zer.0.ne

HSC
For the business report about Busy Bus Pty Ltd.. it asked for TWO dispute resolution processes.. what was that asking for?

i explained:
-grievance procedures
-negotiation
-mediation
-concilliation
-arbitration

and then

-common law
-business division/closure

Most of the exam was really bad in getting across what they wanted from us.. and some of the multiple choice answers had two possible answers!

spring

HSC
N/A
it only asked for 2... whyd u explain all of them?

zer.0.ne

HSC
spring said:
shit.. oh well i finished short response and MC in 40min.. had over two hours for the two extended responses

"What in the world is new organisational behavioural?"
The change from classical scientific to behavioural management structures have affected the relationship between employees and employers

Zippora

HSC
spring said:
negotiation, mediation, conciliation, arbitration arent different resolution processes they are just the different steps of one type of resolution process (thats my interpretation)

then the other was common law.. i forgot to talk about business closure but that shouldnt really matter because thats separate to common law which would make it 3 and it only asked for 2

zer.0.ne

HSC
Zippora said:
negotiation, mediation, conciliation, arbitration arent different resolution processes they are just the different steps of one type of resolution process (thats my interpretation)

then the other was common law.. i forgot to talk about business closure but that shouldnt really matter because thats separate to common law which would make it 3 and it only asked for 2

AWSOME thats what i thought.. beacuse it said 2 dispute resolution processe(S)!

Last edited:

Dopper

HSC
Does anyone remember a lot of the answers for the MC or Short Answers...im feeling pretty nervous about some.:uhoh:

cHoWiiE!

HSC
Zippora said:
employees have more negotiating power becuase there is more demand for employees during a boom

YOUR RIGHT.. i read that at 3am this morning.. i had one hour sleep studying for this stupid exam..and im gutted!

i left out the 6 marker..and the 2 marker above it... even tho i sed the answer to myself 5 times over..but didn write it down ... im filthy about that...

and also.. the question with distribution channell.. wasn't that selective or intensive or exclusive?:S

and another thing.. the one about the sports store moving overseas or sumtn

was the question price 'strategy' or price 'method'???

cHoWiiE!

HSC
zer.0.ne said:
shit.. oh well i finished short response and MC in 40min.. had over two hours for the two extended responses

"What in the world is new organisational behavioural?"
The change from classical scientific to behavioural management structures have affected the relationship between employees and employers
new organisational is...

flatter management structures i.e so flat management as opposed to heirarchical ( if thats how you spell it )

i think...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)