CSSA Trial Business Studies 2008 (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jonaxiang said:
No use comparing marks with other schools for the trials. I for one am doing a stupid altered CSSA trial where the extended response questions are pathetic as well as one altered short answer question. Good marks posted so far but just ace the actual HSC exam is what i'll be aiming to do :hammer:
True. It is very difficult to compare anyway because you have different markers. Who knows? Some markers may be bloody harsh when others aren't.

freaksoutalot

HSC
technically they should be marking to the CSSA guidlines provided for each answer so therefore theres kinda a good measure for comparrisson.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
freaksoutalot said:
technically they should be marking to the CSSA guidlines provided for each answer so therefore theres kinda a good measure for comparrisson.
Still, I don't think so. I did my CSSA paper for maths and mx1 but my teachers told me that there were some vague marking guidelines where marking really was up to the teachers.

And my business teacher once said that it is quite difficult to mark papers especially long response essays.

On top of that, are they supposed to give half marks? In HSC, they don't give half-marks, do they?

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I got my Business Studies trial marks a couple of days ago. I ended up getting 68%. It's okay I guess but I could of done way better.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Multiple Choice answers were:
  1. D
  2. A
  3. C
  4. C
  5. B
  6. B
  7. A
  8. B
  9. B
  10. D
  11. A
  12. A
  13. D
  14. D
  15. A
  16. C
  17. C
  18. D
  19. C
  20. D

DavidTan

HSC
OMFG!!!! I AM SO SCREWED SHIT !!
CANT BELIEVE I MADE SUCH A SHIT MISTAKE ON THAT RATIO
AT FIRST I PUT DEBT/EQUITY AND I COULDVE SWORN THAT WAS THE FORMULA......WHICH IT WAS!!!
BUT THEN WEN I GOT THE 159%, I THOUGHT WAT A STUPID, SHIT UNREALISTIC RATIO AND THEN 4 SUM REASON I SWAPPED IT AND PUT EQUITY/DEBT TO GET A MORE REALISTIC RATIO!!

OHHHHH FUCK ME DEAD!!!
Got 69/100 btw, wanted at least 80%!!!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
I'm disappointed, I know I should of studied more rather than just the night before. The questions seem pretty easy for every Business exam but I can never seem to do really well. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)